• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm the defending back to back champ, but had a rough go this year (drafted Bell 2nd; traded him for Funchess/Crowell before trade deadline. Kind of a wash).

But after winning 6 of my last 7, i'm somehow in 2nd place with a bye next week, despite 2nd lowest Points For (I had a horrific 68.70 - 154.25 loss in week 4):

7jzRXkY.png

I don't know how this is happening.

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
I just made it by 2.5 myself. I shot myself in the foot on my other team by benching Diggs for Green bc of his possibility of being out and playing Olsen instead of Kittle bc of their matchups. Wound up losing that game by 5...

(Plus I benched Cohen for Ware on both of my teams *sigh*)

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
took my second L of the season and it doesn't matter! almost won too, I lost by 2 in a game where tyreek only had 1 catch and ebron didn't get a TD despite having a good game anyway

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson this week?

Start Bears vs LA in the cold on Sunday night? Or pick up Detroit? Bears seem like a lock for some sacks and pressure, and Goff played like ass against Detroit

Flex: Spencer Ware vs BAL, Gus Edwards vs KC, Dalvin Cook vs SEA, Sony Michel vs MIA, or Jeff Wilson vs DEN (if I get him)?

Starting AB, Julian Edelman, Aaron Jones, Phillip Lindsay, Greg Zuerlein throughout the rest of my roster

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
I have a bye week 14, and have the Seattle and LAC DST.

I'm playing Seattle week 15 (against SF).

For week 16, do i keep LAC (at home against Baltimore) or pick up Cleveland (at home against CIN)?

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Conner will be out this week. That is devastating for me. Got a stock of boom or bust RB2s that I can play (AP, Tevin Coleman, Josh Adams, Spencer Ware) but no stud to anchor the team, which will not be good enough in the playoffs. Boo.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
2 week playoffs. I'm down after week 1 and no more James Conner but at least I get Fournette back. Thank God for that free pickup of Spencer Ware.

awwyRoh.jpg

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
I went 10-3 during the regular season and led my league in scoring.

I have some tough lineup decisions for Round 1 of the playoffs. I had Kareem Hunt as my RB2 who was an automatic start. Now I have to decide between Spencer Ware, Lamar Miller and Tarik Cohen. I also need to decide between Jarvis Landry and Corey Davis as my WR3 and Dak Prescott and Mitchell Trubisky as my QB.

Kamara is RB1
Hill is WR1
Thielen is WR2
I just picked up Jared Cook for my TE1
Houston is D/ST1

Bench
Kyle Rudolph
Baltimore D/ST
Chris Godwin

Any thoughts on who I should go with? The league I'm in ends after week 15 so this is the semifinals of a 10 team league.

Oct 27, 2017
Went 11-2 and won the regular season, now I get my quarter-final bye.

I need to decide on my streaming TE. I have Everett, but Rudolph is on the wire. Which shitty choice will be better next week?

Also noticed that Wilson Jr is on the wire, but I would need to drop Hyde to snag him and the Fournette owner is in the playoffs so I suspect Hyde would get snapped up as a handcuff

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Who would be my best bet this week: Larry fitz, Corey Davis or Zay Jones? Horrible I know but Mahomes and mccaffeey have been my saviors

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Man without James Conner, my team is going to be a real underdog.

QB: Philip Rivers, Russell Wilson
RB: Spencer Ware, Marlon Mack, Peyton Barber, Kenyan Drake, LeGarrette Blount
WR: Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Tyler Boyd, D.J. Moore, Dante Pettis, Courtland Sutton
TE: Cameron Brate
K: Harrison Butker
Def: Denver Broncos

I currently have Ware and Mack in at RBs and then I have Boyd and Drake as flex plays but people are saying D.J. Moore is due a big game this week but I'm hesitant.

Oct 27, 2017
Time for my first playoff matchup and I need BIG TIME help with my flex spot!

Gus Edwards @ Chiefs (away game)

Spencer Ware @ Ravens (home game)

Drake @ Patriots (home game)

Ekeler @ Bengals ("home" game)

Josh Adams @ Cowboys (away game)

Justin Jackson @ Bengals

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First playoff game this week and it's against the guy who beat me in the Championship game last year.

I hope my revenge is sweet.

Here's what I'm thinking of going with;

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Spencer Ware
WR: Antonio Brown, Edelman
TE: Austin Hooper
DEF: Lions
K: Robbie Gould

I do have some... interesting matchups though.

Bench: Josh Gordon, Wentz, Peterson, Ravens D, Kerryon Johnson, Tre Burton, Jeff Wilson Jr

I'm thinking MAYBE Gordon over Ware, and Wilson Jr over Mixon.

Any thoughts?

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Was 9-1 then went on a two game losing streak to close out the season at 2nd seed. Kinda worked out though cause the two teams possibly playing the #1 seed in Week 15 are a lot stronger than who I will be facing.

Ended up with highest points scored for an easy $300. My team is in on a downtrend (mostly Brees, Kamara, Ingram, DJ) but I still have Goff + Davante Adams + Boyd carrying the load. Was able to pick up Chris Godwin and Jeff Wilson Jr. I really regret spending all my FAAB because having Jaylen Samuels as my TE in Yahoo would have been super clutch.

Got a nice defense stack going into playoffs (CHI, DEN, JAX). Just have to choose wisely. Got a BYE week for my team to hopefully get back on track. Too bad all my juicy matchups are wasted this week.

Good luck to everyone!

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Courtland Sutton with Emmanuel Sanders likely out for the season. He's been trending up and should see more targets going forward as the clear no. 1 WR on the Broncos roster.

SkyMasterson

Oct 28, 2017
Picked up Courtland Sutton with Emmanuel Sanders likely out for the season. He's been trending up and should see more targets going forward as the clear no. 1 WR on the Broncos roster.
Someone in my league had picked him up either weeks earlier or drafted him. Ugh. Had to settle for DaeSean Hamilton.

So going into last weekend, I was 11-1. Not a worry in the world, then James Conner went down. Keep in mind that I lost Melvin Gordon III the prior week. So that's not only my top two RB's, two of my highest point scorers.

Then today, I lost Emanuel Sanders with: Michal Thomas, Kenny Golladay, Kenyan Drake all went from healthy to questionable.

The good news is that the league is a four team playoff. So hopefully everyone is able to rest up for next weekend. Talk about bad timing though haha.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
W/R Flex (either WR4 or RB4, depending on choice) - Yeldon, Duke, or MVS.
D/ST - Chicago (home v. Rams) or Lions (away v. Cards)

I picked up Detroit assuming I'd start them against the Cards in Week 14 and Bills in Week 15, but with the Packers falling apart I might just roll them once. I hate sitting the best D in the league but I don't see an argument otherwise unless I get a Sunday morning notice that Gurley's sitting.

I think Yeldon's the best bet to get some dumb yardage and eek his way to respectability in a 0.4 PPR league.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My playoff opponent in one my leagues has Derrick Henry on his bench 😂😂😂

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Wow Henry is a straight fantasy winner with NYG and WAS in their schedule. Luckily someone in the consolation bracket picked him up haha

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't considering this until Jacksonville decided to test out a new two hand touch defensive scheme, but now I've been put in a position where I have to decide if I want to start Zach Ertz or Jaylen Samuels. My opponent has Kelce, so I'll probably lose the matchup anyway, but I think I need to rely on the possibility of Samuels having a huge RB game at tight end.

Up until Henry decided to double his season's production last night I wasn't going to bother, but thanks for giving me a chance, Yahoo.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Here's my lineup for Sunday

QB Philip Rivers
RB Spencer Ware
RB Marlon Mack
WR Antonio Brown
WR Amari Cooper
TE Cameron Brate
W/R Tyler Boyd
W/R Courtland Sutton
K Harrison Butker
Def Denver Broncos

Heisenberg

Oct 25, 2017
10-Team .5 PPR

Need to fill my 2 Flex spots. I have Kelce in my TE spot.

Ekeler vs CIN
J. Jackson vs CIN
Gronk @ MIA
Edelman @ MIA
Golladay @ ARI

I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Brutal QB options. This is it. Waiver not an option.

Eli vs. Washington with no O'Dell
Stafford vs Cardinals who have a tough pass D
Driscoll vs Chargers...he's Driscoll with no Green

Brutal I know. Great at flex spots except TE (starting Evan Engram...). Broncos D and Butker kicker.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
10-Team .5 PPR

Need to fill my 2 Flex spots. I have Kelce in my TE spot.

Ekeler vs CIN
J. Jackson vs CIN
Gronk @ MIA
Edelman @ MIA
Golladay @ ARI

I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks.
Edelman/Golladay for me

Brutal QB options. This is it. Waiver not an option.

Eli vs. Washington with no O'Dell
Stafford vs Cardinals who have a tough pass D
Driscoll vs Chargers...he's Driscoll with no Green

Brutal I know. Great at flex spots except TE (starting Evan Engram...). Broncos D and Butker kicker.
Damn.

Stafford has a safe floor compared to the others and the same ceiling

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Standard scoring need to start two RBs: Joe Mixon, Ekeler, Justin Jackson, Spencer Ware.

Oct 25, 2017
I can start 3 of these RBs...

* for the players I have starting now

Todd Gurley*
Gus Edwards*
Jeff Wilson*
LeSean McCoy
Jaylen Samuels
James White
Spencer Ware

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Super nervous, in the first round of the playoffs in both leagues.

In league A: Brees or Watson?
In league B: Luck or Rodgers?

Brees sucked last week but I wonder how much of that was the Cowboys D. Watson has been pretty consistent but Brees has a higher ceiling.

Luck also sucked last week, but that was a blip IMO. Rodgers I don't know what to think. He could have a monster game with McCarthy finally out or it could be totally so so.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, OBJ is out and I have slim pickings to replace him in my lineup.

John Ross vs Chargers
David Moore vs Vikings
Devante Parker vs Pats

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Would I be crazy to consider zay jones? My wr 1 and 2 are Cooks and Edelman
Crazy, yes. But I once won a title benching Julio Jones for Tim Hightower. If you really feel confident about Zay I would play him. I personally think Ridley/Boyd are better options tho.

Standard scoring need to start two RBs: Joe Mixon, Ekeler, Justin Jackson, Spencer Ware.
Mixon and Ware for me. Now you could play Jackson over Ware if you need a big game from your RB2, but it's a big gamble since we don't know his workload.

I can start 3 of these RBs...

* for the players I have starting now

Todd Gurley*
Gus Edwards*
Jeff Wilson*
LeSean McCoy
Jaylen Samuels
James White
Spencer Ware
Gurley/White/Samuels

Fuck, OBJ is out and I have slim pickings to replace him in my lineup.

John Ross vs Chargers
David Moore vs Vikings
Devante Parker vs Pats
There is fair chance Baldwin doesn't play, so Moore would be the best bet IMO.