• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
My fantasy run may be coming to an end today. Played Jason Myers over Gostkowski and he put up a whopping 4 pts for me. Mistakes were made. Need my other guys to produce big but I've been in a rut. T_T

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My opponent's RBs 2-4: Justin Jackson, Damien Williams, Marlon Mack.

5 touchdowns already.

Sigh. Why do I do this to myself.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
I made a huge mistake putting in Ebron over Evans thinking the ravens were going to shut him down.

Oct 25, 2017
Man... I'm having some trouble deciding on my flex spot. Dante Pettis, Jeff Wilson or Chris Carson? I have Seattle's defense, so it will feel shitty playing a 49er, but whatever. Carson feels like the best choice

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to lose due to Jones being out. It's tied right now projections but Yahoo hasn't 0'd out the projections on Jones

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Think I was a little hasty declaring I wasn't too worried about having to face the Derrick Henry owner this week after his performance last week.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sad when my Defense(Bears) and Kicker(Tucker) has more points together than Cohen, Theilen, Hilton, Kelce and Cooper combined.

It was a fun season all!!

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Trash week for me. I need Brees and McCaffrey to both light it up tomorrow night.

OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Think I was a little hasty declaring I wasn't too worried about having to face the Derrick Henry owner this week after his performance last week.
He had 10 days to recover. This was a pretty much a bye week's worth of rest for him.

Somehow I have a fantasy team on the verge of making the championship game finale. If you had of told me that 3 weeks ago, I would have said you were nuts. Especially when it's the team where I had OBJ as my first round pick and he's been taking a sabbatical.

Human

Oct 25, 2017
Bad week for Big Ben to have his second worse game of the season in fantasy. I knew it was a long shot beating the top guy in the league, but I was feeling pretty good after Williams got three TDs on Thursday. Almost everyone under performed after that. Would need McCaffrey, Ertz and Kuechly all to considerably beat projections to win.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Down 8. I got McAffrey and Brees; he's got Kamara and Thomas from Carolina going. I am worried but the odds are in my favor. I need Brees to feed Michael Thomas all day and McAff to get at least 2 TD's

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
Man I'm so depressed. Both of my teams fell apart big time on me today. My projections were to win by 50 and 30 going into today and both just crashed and burned. It seems like most of my players had either their worst or second-worst game of the season this week. Ben, Saquon, Thielen, Smith-Schuster, Lindsay, Cohen, Kittle...plus of course Mack finally puts up points today.

Sucks even more because I was in first most of the season and the same thing happened to me last year. Not sure I feel like even trying for it again next year after this. I figured at least one team would survive the wreckage.

Sorry for the vent...

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
This is the worst time of year, but also the best sometimes.

I made 4 semis but injuries really fucked me up. Was a huge underdog in 3 and a big favorite in one, so ofc I got bodied in that league.

Good news is that if CMC doesn't go for 30+ tomorrow I'll make at least one championship game.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
#1, #3 and #4 of my league are all likely to lose their matchups. I'm #2 and while I'm ahead right now it's too damn close for comfort. Kind of crazy. The guy who is beating #1 went 4-10 on the season, lol.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
be me this morning: 14-0, highest scoring team in the league, feelin good

me rn:
HX4xBJB.png

fuck my fucking life

benched my Vikings D because Tannehill was rolling, streamed Giants because I figured Henry just had a fluke game.

Defense cost me 13 points, the Thielin egg KILLS ME, and Henry went off anyways which double hurt.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Needing 12.5 from McCaffrey tomorrow in half-PPR. Should be doable, but you never know.

I probably should lose for gambling my whole season on Jared Goff actually throwing a touchdown. Figured the Eagles secondary was garbage. Probably got a little unlucky with those short goal line situations.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
I got fucked by that review.
Playing Goff against Gurley/Woods. That 12 point swing (QBs get 6 for passing TDs) will almost assuredly cost me my 3rd straight finals.

I'm up 8.45 and he still has Lutz and DJ Moore. Fuck

Last edited:

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Rams garbage time stats made my chances slim to impossible.

Down by 19 with Brees and Kamara left to opponents McCaffrey and Thomas.

And another league i need a 40 pointer from Kamara. I ride or die with Mahomes all seadon and now I'll have to wait til next season to get a chance to win a fantasy football league

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Never mind, I survived, lol. #8 seed upsets the #1 seed.

Grats, dude! Yeah, I'm not out entirely yet afterall, even though most of my team was pretty awful this week. I'm down 4, have CMC left while opponent has Cam. Definitely doable, but we'll see.

He had 10 days to recover. This was a pretty much a bye week's worth of rest for him.

I figured he'd have a "good" week against the Giants, maybe pick up a few over projection, but not triple his projection, haha. :(

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Got a bit of a quandary to wrap up a title. I'm up 1.5 going into tonight, and my opponent has no players left. I have Ian Thomas (Car TE). Do I play him, or bench him for fear of a fumble or two (worth -2, but catches are .5).

Basically, are the odds greater of Thomas playing and fumbling twice, or of a 2 point stat correction that makes me a loser.

Need 12 from McCaffrey and Thomas in a separate .5 PPR semifinal - feel pretty good about that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Got a bit of a quandary to wrap up a title. I'm up 1.5 going into tonight, and my opponent has no players left. I have Ian Thomas (Car TE). Do I play him, or bench him for fear of a fumble or two (worth -2, but catches are .5).

Basically, are the odds greater of Thomas playing and fumbling twice, or of a 2 point stat correction that makes me a loser.
I would play him. Even in the unlikely event that he fumbles a bunch, he'll likely get some yardage (plus receptions in any kind of PPR format) along with those fumbles to offset them. You don't want to be the guy that lost a fantasy championship match due to a scoring correction when you had a chance to pad your lead and decided to get cute.

I looked back at the weekly Tight End stats this season to see if there were any outliers along these lines... Mike Gesicki caught one pass for 5 yards and then fumbled for the Dolphins back in Week 12 (would have finished with -1 points in your scoring format). Some other guys caught a pass or two for negative yardage (but nowhere near 20). That's it. I think you can feel safe about starting him.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I would play him. Even in the unlikely event that he fumbles a bunch, he'll likely get some yardage (plus receptions in any kind of PPR format) along with those fumbles to offset them. You don't want to be the guy that lost a fantasy championship match due to a scoring correction when you had a chance to pad your lead and decided to get cute.

I looked back at the weekly Tight End stats this season to see if there were any outliers along these lines... Mike Gesicki caught one pass for 5 yards and then fumbled for the Dolphins back in Week 12 (would have finished with -1 points in your scoring format). Some other guys caught a pass or two for negative yardage (but nowhere near 20). That's it. I think you can feel safe about starting him.

Yeah you're totally right and that's the way I was leaning. Thanks for the research.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
LOL in one league: 1st Place, the highest scorer, and a stacked roster going to the playoffs.......only to lose.

Oct 27, 2017
I was bitten by the Keenan Allen 0-fer but Joe Mixon and Marlon Mack saved my ass. Running backs are still the business. I've been getting lucky all season. Onto the finals.

OP
OP
UberTag

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
After 17 pts from my kicker and 27.3 from KC 3rd string RB I only need Cam to make me 8.6 points tonight and I win my playoff game.
Cam's been struggling so much of late I didn't even want to chance agonizing over him having to deliver tonight... even with a cushy (on paper, but not based on recent performance) matchup. I benched him for Josh Allen just so I didn't have to deal with that anxiety.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My stacked as hell roster may lose to some absolute scrub in the playoffs. I was Projected to win 117-93, not looking so hot now.

JuJu Smitth Schuster, Gronkowski and Janakowski combined for 11 points in the afternoon games which totally fucked me.

I need Saints Defense, Alvin Kamara, and Christian McCaffery to score one more point than Drew Brees (standard scoring) and I win but I just have a terrible feeling that inst going to happen.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Cam's been struggling so much of late I didn't even want to chance agonizing over him having to deliver tonight... even with a cushy (on paper, but not based on recent performance) matchup. I benched him for Josh Allen just so I didn't have to deal with that anxiety.
I think I should be ok. He would have to have his worst game of the year. The 10 pts he did against Cleveland last week even gets me the win tonight.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My stacked as hell roster may lose to some absolute scrub in the playoffs. I was Projected to win 117-93, not looking so hot now.

JuJu Smitth Schuster, Gronkowski and Janakowski combined for 11 points in the afternoon games which totally fucked me.

I need Saints Defense, Alvin Kamara, and Christian McCaffery to score one more point than Drew Brees (standard scoring) and I win but I just have a terrible feeling that inst going to happen.

Well any Brees dump offs to Kamara should help you big time.

Oct 31, 2017

I feel for ya. Also #1 seed, highest scoring team all season long.

Fournette, Juju, Thielen, and Gronk all laid eggs for me, and I was projected to win by over 30.

Now I am up 17 with Wil Lutz yet to play for me, and I'm going against Kamara in a PPR. Each of the past 5 weeks, I would win with this scenario, but not feeling too confident with how the week has gone so far

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeesh my team has regressed in a major way. Posted multiple 200 point games early in the year but am now miraculously making it to the finals on a couple of 100 point games. Hunt sure didn't help, and James White and Kamara are falling off.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, I'm only making it into the championship game because CMC threw that TD instead of Cam.