• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Thielen and Chubb for Barkley and R. Woods?

I've got Kamara and Fournette with Tyreek Hill and Keenan Allen as my starters right now. AJ Green is on my bench.

Doorakz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jacobs has a really favorable remaining schedule and for the WRs I'd say either Evans or Robinson. Evans has the potential for a 25 point game very week but is really hot and cold. Robinson is really consistent but Trubisky is awful.

I'm still not sold on Fournette, but he could be good if he doesn't get hurt like he has every other year of his career.

yeah, I was thinking Jacobs and Robinson. Robinson doesn't have a high ceiling because of his QB. Fournette has solid numbers but he could get injured at any point.

[/QUOTE]
If you are in a PPR League, I'd probably rather keep Thomas, unless he was willing to do 2 RB- say Jacobs and Carson- for him, because your RB situation looks dire past McCaffery. Thomas is probably going to end the year as the top WR in PPR scoring, so you shouldn't be trading him unless you are going to really improve your team. In standard, Thomas goes from being the best WR to mearly being a top-10 WR, so its more defensible to trade him for something like Fournette/Jacobs and Evans, though understand that Thomas has a high floor of 5ish points each week, while Evans could get you zero

It is a PPR league. I was hoping to shore up at RB, I have Lindsay and D Williams on the bench. Very hit or miss. But to your point, May not be worth the return. Maybe I'll just cross my fingers Brieda goes off. :)

Oct 25, 2017
I have to start Eric Ebron this week. I usually draft a decent TE every year, so streaming TEs for the first time is honestly terrible. Why did I believe in Jared Cook?

Thielen and Chubb for Barkley and R. Woods?

I've got Kamara and Fournette with Tyreek Hill and Keenan Allen as my starters right now. AJ Green is on my bench.
I wouldn't do that tbh

Woods is just that unattractive an option rn

Oct 27, 2017
Diggs and MIN DST putting in work for me tonight. This week I have R. Wilson and C. Carson vs. J. Jones and A. Hooper. I hope there's like 100pts scored in that game

Resilient

Oct 25, 2017
Had to choose between starting Diggs or Terry and I went with Diggs. Yeah boy!
Years of NBA Fantasy have taught me to hold strong. It's my first year and I'm currently 4-3, looking to go 5-3 this week.
Feels good man, hope I can chip it.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So as mentioned before, someone in my league dropped Darren Waller over his bye week. I had been starting OJ Howard (THE HORROR) so I went in hard, $37 FAAB (next bid ended up being $25), but I got him. It dinged me a bit in FAAB, but I think it was worth it. He certainly showed up last week!

I also traded away Brandin Cooks for Sony Michel straight up.. thoughts?

Also thoughts: Start 2, 0.5 PPR: Sony Michel, Devonta Freeman, Latavius Murray.

I am leaning Michel and Murray if Kamara sits.. but I don't know what to think of Freeman. If Ryan doesn't play or is super limited, I think he'll be terrible.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
I also traded away Brandin Cooks for Sony Michel straight up.. thoughts?
Also thoughts: Start 2, 0.5 PPR: Sony Michel, Devonta Freeman, Latavius Murray.

Cooks vs. Michel is a tale of schedule. As long as the Pats have it easy, Michel will walk into the end zone. As long as the Rams have it easy, Goff won't be forced to throw. I think it's better to have Michel right now but they both are problematic.

I'm starting Murray and Michel no question unless Kamara is cleared.

So what's the value of K. Hunt with Chubb making waves? Worth it for the handcuff?

+ handcuff
+ immediate value boost if he is traded
- probably no week to week value as long as Chubb is healthy
- Browns are a mess

You're buying a lottery ticket to see what the trade deadline does. There is some value in that.

Oct 27, 2017
Cooks vs. Michel is a tale of schedule. As long as the Pats have it easy, Michel will walk into the end zone. As long as the Rams have it easy, Goff won't be forced to throw. I think it's better to have Michel right now but they both are problematic.

I'm starting Murray and Michel no question unless Kamara is cleared.

+ handcuff
+ immediate value boost if he is traded
- probably no week to week value as long as Chubb is healthy
- Browns are a mess

You're buying a lottery ticket to see what the trade deadline does. There is some value in that.

He's a FA, so it means eating a bench spot for a few weeks and releasing Jakobi Meyers or Royce Freeman

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Royce actually played more snaps than Lindsay the last couple of weeks, I would not drop him unless you're in a very small league

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on your RB/WR situations. I guess I would drop Meyers to take a shot as his upside is lower. Royce is bland but he always has a shot for more.
Royce actually played more snaps than Lindsay the last couple of weeks, I would not drop him unless you're in a very small league

Ended up dropping Jakobi, if nothing else it keeps Royce from being productive for someone else, but Carson-Shady-Duke Johnson-Royce is a bad RB stable for me. I need help anywhere I can get it

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in a 12 team PPR league and someone dropped Sammy Watkins. Should I pick him up? I'd be dropping Cole Beasley

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So my grandma is in our league, she has Kamara and is hoping for a good game Sunday. Got this from my brother...

vpXMnpz.jpg

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
So my opponent this week has Lamar Jackson (bye) and Matt Ryan (now out). Dynasty league with deep bench slots, I dropped a couple guys I know I'll never use and have no real potential to grab Tanny and Rudolph who were the top QB's in free agency. I guess someone saw what I did (who hates my opponent lol) and he grabbed Matt Moore... so that leaves him Fitzmagic as his best option (if he remembers to get him). Knowing my luck Fitz will go off.

My record is 5-2, 5 way tie for 1st in my league and facing another owner who is 5-2.my 2nd flex spot I have a hard choice to make

DJ Moore @ San Fransisco
Diontae Johnson vs Miami
Preston Williams @ Pittsburgh

DJ is in a tough matchup but he usually runs high percentage routes ... Diontae may not get many opportunities due to Pittsburgh probably going heavy run. Williams has a brutal matchup but should have lots of garbage time with Fitz.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Need a WR and a Flex from these:

Derrick Henry
AJ Brown
DJ Moore
Mohamed Sanu.

FantasyPros is saying to run Henry in Flex but idk the Bucs rush D is scary.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the fact that they're rolling Brees out before a bye and as the favorites to clinch the division makes me pretty confident in him being good to go

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
the fact that they're rolling Brees out before a bye and as the favorites to clinch the division makes me pretty confident in him being good to go

I'd agree but the possibility of being David Johnson'd is still there. I'm rolling out Brees but I would definitely start Stafford (who is missing an RB) over him for this week.

On a side note, Keenan Allen is going to play but again I smell David Johnson all over this one.

And yes, I was screwed by DJ last week in multiple ways (starting DJ and then not starting Edmonds in two different leagues). Just a little bitter.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd agree but the possibility of being David Johnson'd is still there. I'm rolling out Brees but I would definitely start Stafford (who is missing an RB) over him for this week.

On a side note, Keenan Allen is going to play but again I smell David Johnson all over this one.

And yes, I was screwed by DJ last week in multiple ways (starting DJ and then not starting Edmonds in two different leagues). Just a little bitter.

I mean, yeah, they're playing the giants. I was more just speaking on trusting brees, that team would be dumb as all hell to throw him out there if he was less than 100% given everything about their current situation. I just don't seeing them letting brees take some hits sitting at 6-1 before a bye week with only the panthers on their tail at 4-2 still rolling out kyle allen.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got 3 slots and 4 capable WR, any thoughts? PPR league.

Julian Edelman
Marvin Jones Jr
Tyler Lockett
T.Y Hilton

Right now I have the first 3 starting based basically on the matchups but this is a big game and I gotta hang. I'm also starting Brissett since Mahomes went down so I'm kind of hesitant to bench Hilton when the points could really add up on a couple TD catches.

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018

Julian Edelman
Marvin Jones Jr
Tyler Lockett
T.Y Hilton

Right now I have the first 3 starting based basically on the matchups but this is a big game and I gotta hang. I'm also starting Brissett since Mahomes went down so I'm kind of hesitant to bench Hilton when the points could really add up on a couple TD catches.

Is go last 3. Also starting brisket and have TY

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

Julian Edelman
Marvin Jones Jr
Tyler Lockett
T.Y Hilton

Edelman, Lockett, and Hilton are all WR1. I always advise starting your studs. Also, they have been more consistent than Jones this year in terms of fantasy production.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm a Lions fan and not sold that this team can give Jones the kind of game he had last week, even against the Giants.

I'm going Hilton/Edelman/Lockett.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This week was fucking bullshit for me. Cooks out at the start of the game, Edmonds tanked and gets injured after that monster week last week, Sutton and Godwin performed below projections. I picked up Winston expecting him to flop and he's the only player to pull through for me.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

So it turns out Chase Edmonds was this week's David Johnson. Of course.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
With Jones out, I'm up 1.4 points with Dionte Johnson to play. I'm almost tempted to just not play him at all in case he fumbles and they don't go back to him.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Dilemma.. I am up 2.72 points. Opponent is finished, but I still have the Steelers Defense tomorrow VS Miami. Do I bench them to avoid the possibility of getting negative points? Or just roll with it since they should do good. Would be an epic fail of epic proportions if they got me negative points.