• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 14 hours, 39 minutes, 53 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2019 Season - Year of the Kicker!

SealedSeven

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Benching Odell paid off! Moving on to Semi's!

Don't think I can trust Boyd and Mixon next week, so I picked up DeAndre Washington hoping Jacobs is out one more game. Can use him as RB2 and then put Mostert in Flex.

WR I have Golladay, Beckham, Marvin Jones alongside Boyd. I may go all Lions for week 15....

Dr_LawyerCop

Oct 25, 2017
If I don’t get 14 points from Sterling Shepard tonight, I’m done with fantasy football forever. My downfall will have been Dak garbage time stat padding and being completely unable to find a TE solution or any luck streaming one. I put together what I think is pretty clearly the best team in the league and I’m probably getting bounced round 1. This shit happens to me every year. I used to crush this league and now I just catch horrible breaks in the playoffs.

J2 Cool

Oct 26, 2017
I ended starting Kareem over Jacobs luckily this weekend. I also picked up Deandre Washington during the week, trying to decide who would be my #2.

Washington put up a pretty significant game, and 6 catches (43yds) really helped. Hunt's been pretty consistent production, but doesn't have the same ceiling per se. Is there an argument for the better start next week?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
good news is I got to the 2nd round of the playoffs in all my leagues. Bad news is I legit lost like 6-7players to injury. Rip

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Need to start 3 of these 4 RBs:

1. L. Bell
2. C. Carson
3. M. Ingram
4. P. Lindsay

Someone give me a reason to bench Bell, lol.

Also, is there a scenario where I start Dak over Russell Wilson?