• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
And I'm officially finished in anything having to do with fantasy for this season. Lost my Survivor league thanks to the Falcons, and got knocked out of the playoffs in my other leagues. I don't think I had any business making the playoffs since I didn't have a RB2 for half the season nor did I have a true WR2 or a TE. But fuck Melvin Gordon. He could've stayed out this season for what little he did.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Lost in the playoffs today. Not super upset about it, as I had a pretty bad year and honestly didn't have much business making it to the playoffs anyway (barely grabbed the last spot at 7-6). Ended up losing to the guy who has been rocking Lamar/McCaffrey (he only lost one game this whole season). Things were pretty close into the afternoon games, but that garbage time Cupp TD put it out of reach.

SEE Y'ALL NEXT SEASON

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
74 point lead in my money league and they only have Brees left. Having Lamar Jackson and CMC is a godsend haha. Hoping to bring my first championship home next week!

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
35.4 points ahead. Opponent has Drew Brees and Marlon Mack. I have Lutz. Come on low scoring / field goal affair!

machine

Oct 25, 2017
Season over. I made it to the semi-finals despite a losing record in the regular season. I had McCaffrey and Kenyan Drake (4 tds LOL) but that was offset by my opponent having Winston and Julio Jones. I ended up with second highest score of remaining teams and lost. I blame the shitty Lions and the injury to Calvin Ridley.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hooooollly shit I survived Kenyan Drake.

I thought I had my Semi-final match won and then Kenyan Drake just goes OFF and I had Gurley who was doing jack shit.

Then shoutouts to Gurley garbage time TD and Two Point conversion to give me the lead. I then had to hold off my opp John Brown. If he had scored a TD I would have lost.

Jul 18, 2018
So last week i was #1 seed, prosperously tanked that game dropping me to #2 seed and causing #5 seed to move into #4 seed. As a result, i'm now 130.98 points and he is at 79.42 points with M. Thomas and Lutz to go, hah!

So lucky i tanked it, otherwise i would have lost this semi final match-up because the guy who was supposed to be #4 scored 159.54 points. JEEZ (barkley, carson & higbee 80 points wow)

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks everyone for the advice all season.

Lost semis by around 60 points, going for 3rd now, but their team is so depleted I should at least get my buy in back.

See y'all next season!

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up 8. I have disappointing Kamara vs his Brisset. Wish I could feel more comfortable. Hopefully Kamra has a breakout game and Saints D steps it up after last week's humiliation.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I entered my fantasy playoffs but Godwin is out for the season and I need stable WRs because Gallup and Sanders were invisible this week and I need WRs from teams I know will fight to win regardless of postseason.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Won my semi by 3 points, second year in a row I've made the Shiva Bowl. Not won the thing in 5 attempts however, 6th time the charm?

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
In the finals in my league! 6th seed going in, taking out 3 and 1 seeds! Won by 4 thanks to Minnesota Defense! Was close as opponent had Brees getting 39.35, but Mack only got him 1.9.

Got to spoil the party on 2nd seed this week. Have Mixon/Boyd against Miami that hopefully should produce numbers.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bell vs his old team PIT
Singletary vs NE
or
Mostert vs LAR

I currently have PIT DEF so I'm leaning on Mostert vs LAR but trying to grab Boone since my upcoming opponent has Cook.

Last edited:

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I've been the 1 Seed in my League for about 5 weeks and just won my semi-finals. I'm nervous for the finals, my wide receivers are so inconsistent and I have so many of them it is tough to decide between them.

psqIcEu.png

Only decent options available on the Waiver line (which I doubt my league is paying attention to at this point) are Mostert and Perriman. Evan Engram is there too if he can be not hurt.

Last edited:

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Reg league

AJB
Mike Boone
Royce Freeman

Worried about Lattimore shadowing AJB as to why this is a question lol. Mike Boone is ahead of Freeman if Cook and Mattison are out obv but Freeman is an option over AJB if Cook and Mattison are back.

Oct 28, 2017
California
16-team .5 PPR

Pick 3 WRs:

-Cooper Kupp vs SF
-Breshad Perriman vs HOU
-Diontae Johnson vs NYJ
-John Ross vs MIA
-Greg Ward vs DAL

Leaning Perriman and Kupp for my first two, not sure who to Flex.

Oct 25, 2017
Similar to above, need 3 WR

-Deandre Hopkins vs TB
-Terry McLaurin vs NYG
-Adam Thielen vs GB
-Breshad Perriman vs Hou
-Sterling Shepard vs Was

Also need advice on DEF
-Baltimore or Indianapolis

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Reg league

AJB
Mike Boone
Royce Freeman

Worried about Lattimore shadowing AJB as to why this is a question lol. Mike Boone is ahead of Freeman if Cook and Mattison are out obv but Freeman is an option over AJB if Cook and Mattison are back.
This will depend on how the week plays out, I would play Boone over both of them if cook/Mattison were out. So if we don't have any clarity by sunday, I would go with AJB

16-team .5 PPR

Pick 3 WRs:

-Cooper Kupp vs SF
-Breshad Perriman vs HOU
-Diontae Johnson vs NYJ
-John Ross vs MIA
-Greg Ward vs DAL

Leaning Perriman and Kupp for my first two, not sure who to Flex.
you gotta play Perriman and I don't think you can sit Kupp for any of those other 3 guys. Ross target share has been so low I can't trust him. Johnson over Ward for me but both are ok plays

Similar to above, need 3 WR

-Deandre Hopkins vs TB
-Terry McLaurin vs NYG
-Adam Thielen vs GB
-Breshad Perriman vs Hou
-Sterling Shepard vs Was

Also need advice on DEF
-Baltimore or Indianapolis
You play Hopkins and Baltimore. The other 2 WRs depends on your scoring and what you need. Perriman and McLaurin got the big game potential while Shepard/Thielen should be safe WR2/3 in any kind of PPR.

Oct 28, 2017
California
No spare RB to possible Flex?

Diontae should get targets against Jets. Don't see the other 2 getting much.

League I'm doesn't allow RB in the Flex. I'd be more comfortable Flexing Diontae if JuJu misses again (but I mean not like he'd do much anyways).

you gotta play Perriman and I don't think you can sit Kupp for any of those other 3 guys. Ross target share has been so low I can't trust him. Johnson over Ward for me but both are ok plays

Thanks Smurf, do I pivot away from Johnson if JuJu plays?

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Josh Jacobs to be held out of the game this weekend! Pick up DeAndre Washington if he went back on waivers after last weekend!

Held onto him through the weekend and still have him for this weeks finals matchup! Now it's a choice between Mostert and Washington in flex. Chubb and Mixon in RB slots.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Lost the semis due to my opponent have both Brees and Thomas. Took me from a 80% winning chance to 0 lol.

Making some adjustments so I can at least take 3rd, upset but happy I made it this far considering I had the lowest draft grade.

Last edited:

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Out of pickups, so it's Dak Prescott or Jimmy Garapollo. Daks playing but idk if he's able to throw....

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
Tannehill or Prescott for me. Tannehill has a bad matchup but is red hot, Prescott might be limited in a matchup where he'd normally go off. Big big decision.

Edit: Fitzpatrick is also available on the waiver against the Bengals.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
so now pick two but need at least one if them to be a WR:

Parker
Lockett
Bell
Boone

will tag a couple folks

UberTag Smurf
While it was nice to see Lockett finally deliver a big game last week, I'd contend that Parker has been more consistent of late and is impossible to bench right now.

That said, in a PPR format, I think you've got to roll with both receivers ahead of Bell (in his revenge game against Pittsburgh) and Boone (who should do well now that Mattison is unexpected to play). Give me the two WR1s over either of the RB2s.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
benched Perriman.

so now pick two but need at least one if them to be a WR:

Parker
Lockett
Bell
Boone

will tag a couple folks

UberTag Smurf
damn, those are good problems to have.

I'm not playing Bell and I'm also not benching Paker. For the last spot I would go with Lockett over Boone since it's full PPR, but Boone has a safer floor.

Guys I need help.

Fitzpatrick or Rivers.

My QB situation is DIRE
I would play Fitz

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol my opponent has Henry and has yet to switch him out

I could be a good sport and tell her.

Or.....

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Woods and Kittle gave me a good start yesterday.

I'm in two championships, I'm fine splitting if I just win one dammit.

Only title I ever won was in 2017 and it was a Sleeper startup league