• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
g1407862321429136600.jpg

Resources:
https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/
http://www.fftoday.com/
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl
http://www.borischen.co/
https://fantasyfootballcalculator.com

Podcasts:
The Audible
Fantasy Focus Football
The Fantasy Footballers
Fantasy Football Today
The Most Accurate Podcast

Twitter Analysts by Accuracy Ranking:
Matthew Hill
Robert Waziak
Jared Smola
Justin Boone
Andy Holloway
Patrick Thorman
Kevin Wheeler
Dalton Del Don
Jason Moore
Jake Ciely

Places to Mock Draft:
Yahoo
NFL.com
Sleeper
FantasyPros

Era Fantasy Leagues:
Reset Era Fantasy Football League

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
With the start of training camp, sadly the injuries are starting to pile up

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I got 3rd overall in my league of record.

We draft August 17th

Thinking Saquon or Kamara. Pretty sure McCaffery and Zeke are going 1 and 2.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Just activated the leagues I'm commissioner in today too. It's Fantasy Season, baby! Time to dial things up and get some mock drafts in soon.

Damn it feels good to have the top three players all on my Dynasty team already :D (Barkley, Zeke, McCaffery). It's kind of annoying deciding between Cousins and Newton week to week though but I'm hoping to scoop up Murray. I pick 12th since I won last year so thinking I can grab Murray and a WR or Murray and a Defense depending on what's available. Dynasty drafts are so bizarre after the first one.

Oh, a legit question I wouldn't mind feedback on. I'm going back and forth between keeping Engram or OJ Howard. Right now I'm thinking Engram because the Giants WR corps have been decimated so who else will they throw to? Although he'll likely see heavier coverage as a result but then again, won't defenses just be stacking the box? ;p Also, Arians makes me paranoid concerning OJ. He only uses TEs to block... That said, OJ is a better option than what he had in Zona so maybe OJ will get some love as the #2 option after Evans? What say you guys? I always set my drafts after the third pre-season games so I have a month to deliberate between the two but feel confident about my other keeper selections.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Bet that changes with the recent RIP of what was already the ghost town WR corps.
You think that will bring his value down? The Giants offense might be trash, but the volume Saquon is going to get is really hard to pass up tbh.

Oh, a legit question I wouldn't mind feedback on. I'm going back and forth between keeping Engram or OJ Howard. Right now I'm thinking Engram because the Giants WR corps have been decimated so who else will they throw to? Although he'll likely see heavier coverage as a result but then again, won't defenses just be stacking the box? ;p Also, Arians makes me paranoid concerning OJ. He only uses TEs to block... That said, OJ is a better option than what he had in Zona so maybe OJ will get some love as the #2 option after Evans? What say you guys? I always set my drafts after the third pre-season games so I have a month to deliberate between the two but feel confident about my other keeper selections.
I have Engram ahead of Howard on my rankings.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You think that will bring his value down? The Giants offense might be trash, but the volume Saquon is going to get is really hard to pass up tbh.

I have Engram ahead of Howard on my rankings.
For sure, it's just there's nothing else a defense has to defend now except him and Engram. Stack the box every play.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
For sure, it's just there's nothing else a defense has to defend now except him and Engram. Stack the box every play.
Reminds me when I kept Gurley that year Fisher was coaching and he was awful.

Ended up flipping him for Melvin Gordon that season. Gurley then proceeded to ruin me in the fantasy championship the following year...

Thanks McVay

Oct 28, 2017
California
Todd Gurley has fucked me over a couple of times as well. I drafted him his 2nd year, and he fucking stunk up the place.

I had a chance to draft him the following season but didn't since I was scared he'd lay another goose egg but nope, we all know how that went.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It's time for some revenge. Derrick Henry killed me last year until I traded him only to see him go off in the playoffs. At least Trubisky gave me more than expected.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
Baker is going to be overdrafted like mad this year. I wouldn't want to pay the price its going to require to draft him.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Is it just me or is it smarter this year to grab more RBs than WRs because the talent pool of WR is deep comparative to RB.

The main thing is stay fluid during your draft, zig when they zag. Also don't draft your defense till the last round or at all if you can wait.

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
Is it just me or is it smarter this year to grab more RBs than WRs because the talent pool of WR is deep comparative to RB.

The main thing is stay fluid during your draft, zig when they zag. Also don't draft your defense till the last round or at all if you can wait.

Draft bpa. Running back talent drops off night time after rounds 4 - 5