• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. Can't decide now. McLaurin being out really screwed things up.
Final flex spot

Diggs
John Brown
Ronald Jones

Diggs and Brown both have bad matchups imo but I'm not sure what sort of load Jones will get.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm need opinion on FLEX:

D Williams (the non-injured 3rd string RB) or C Hyde?

I am already playing L McCoy as my RB2 (Zeke is my RB1).

I'd play Williams.

Ugh. Can't decide now. McLaurin being out really screwed things up.
Final flex spot

Diggs
John Brown
Ronald Jones

Diggs and Brown both have bad matchups imo but I'm not sure what sort of load Jones will get.

Ronald Jones would be my guess, lot of hype around him right now. Any other week I'd say Diggs but not against Chicago.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I'd play Williams.

Ronald Jones would be my guess, lot of hype around him right now. Any other week I'd say Diggs but not against Chicago.
That does seem like the safer play. Rams run defense isn't the greatest and he's guaranteed to get carries whereas Diggs could be complete shut down by Chicago's secondary. Same for John Brown with New England.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
This was too good to be true for Ekeler.. It's going to be the Pope game, isn't it?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I have a feeling I'm going to regret this. Didn't know the Chargers had another backup to Ekeler.

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
depends on your team

Oops, forgot to say, I have Hopkins, M. Evans, Kupp, T.Boyd, Fitzgerald and J. Landry at WR.

And A. Jones, Fournette, J. White and C. Thompson at RB

I'm basically thinking of just doing WR, WR, RB, RB, RB if I make the trade for Chubb, instead of doing three WR.

Resilient

Oct 25, 2017
I need James Conner to score 13.5 points tomorrow.
I'm in Australia, so I started Terry McLaurin before the news about him being out was released, then went to sleep.
So I'm 13.4 points down with James Conner left to play. Could I beat this guy with 9 players VS 10?
Is this the game James Conner awakens?

Please Football ERA, I need your positive energy..

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
My kicker (Butker) had more points than one of my WR's (OBJ) and RB (Mack) combined.

oof

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I lucked out by playing the Mahomes team this week. Phew.

I'm liking all the volume that Frank Gore is getting for the Bills. They seem to be one of those special few teams that are really committed to running the ball. Nice low-scoring affairs where they grind it out. I hope he and Devin Singletary don't ruin each others' value when Singletary returns.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Oops, forgot to say, I have Hopkins, M. Evans, Kupp, T.Boyd, Fitzgerald and J. Landry at WR.

And A. Jones, Fournette, J. White and C. Thompson at RB

I'm basically thinking of just doing WR, WR, RB, RB, RB if I make the trade for Chubb, instead of doing three WR.
The best move here would try to pair a guy like Kupp with Jones our Fournette for an upgrade at RB. But if you can't do that, I would take that deal. You're not very at RB and it only takes one injury to fuck your season..

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I just need 11.1 points from JuJu tonight in a full PPR league and I win both my games for this week. So that probably means he goes out injured early or something.

My other league, I had McCaffrey, Woods, and Chubb and ended up over 160 points even with Theilen producing nothing.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Best draft pick had to be taking the NE defense. They are ballin out.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Going to lose this week thanks to New England on opposing team and Dak Prescott Goose egging last night. Down 81 to 107 with Mixon and Boyd tonight, but he has Conner.

Need Cincy to blow up against Steelers / Conner to break a leg to have a shot.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't pick between Brissett and Stafford as my QB2.. I ended up going with Brissett, but they ended up with almost identical stat lines.

My QB1, Russell Wilson.. ended up 10 points less!! Ugh. Never can pick right.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Lmao I lost this week because I last second switched out Golladay for Paul Richardson because of the news Terry was out and Stafford was playing hurt. Brutal, but ultimately deserved. Don't get cute folks!

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Got swept up in the Danny Dimes hype and started him over Jameis because I didn't like the matchup in LA and took the L because of it.

At least this gives me some confidence that Winston may be becoming an every week starter. I need that.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I would've never imagined that the Patriots defense would be the leading scorer on my team, even over Mahomes. Best 11th round draft pick ever.