• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
I've been away for awhile. Why IN THE BLUE HELL are people trading away Saquon Barkley?

This is what he was doing today in practice

He's playing next Thursday unless the Giants strap him to a gurney and lock in in the bowels of MetLife. He's had a similar injury in college and beat the 4-6 week timeline by coming back after 2 weeks. You NEVER trade an injured player w/o vetting his injury history, especially a first round pick.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
I remember alot thinking Barkley tore his ACL last year on this last moment TD play in a game only to play the following week (maybe week after bye, I forget). Dude isn't human.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Gotta pick two for rb spot (1 ppr), was going with the bold. Right move?
Christian McCaffery, Devontae Freeman, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Derrick Henry

So in other news about coaches obfuscating injuries, it was just revealed 49ers WR Dante Pettis (had groin injuries and was in Kyle Shanahan;'s doghouse for no apparent reason) had a pectoral injury that "made it tough to raise his upper body up" since the preseason. Shanahan and the coaching staff just gave him a big endorsement and if you remember the 2nd half of last year, this dude was the best 49ers WR and IS the best 49ers WR with his combo or speed and precise route-running. Apparently he's finally healthy after the BYE and if you want a FA pickup who could wind up being a #1 WR in that offense, pick up Pettis. You don't believe me, believe the tape (36 minute breakdown)..

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My team
QB: Rivers and Ben (RIP)
RB: Gurley, Ingram + some middle of the road guys
WR: Edelman, Fitzgerald, T. Hill, D. Jackson (RIP)

Just got proposed a trade. Lamar Jackson and Juju for Tyreek Hill.

Is there any case for it? Lamar has a high ceiling but Rivers should do me just fine. Juju looks troubling under the backup and will always have the #1 corner on him. He did ok against SF

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
My team
QB: Rivers and Ben (RIP)
RB: Gurley, Ingram + some middle of the road guys
WR: Edelman, Fitzgerald, T. Hill, D. Jackson (RIP)

Just got proposed a trade. Lamar Jackson and Juju for Tyreek Hill.

Is there any case for it? Lamar has a high ceiling but Rivers should do me just fine. Juju looks troubling under the backup and will always have the #1 corner on him. He did ok against SF

If you have Rivers you don't have any need for Jackson, and I don't think I would want Juju over Hill (Assuming you have a playable WR while he's still out). Not sure I'd trust many Steelers players at all in fantasy this year.

Help on RB2 (STD league)

Gallman vs MIN
Coleman vs CLE
Jacobs vs CHI

Thanks

Gallman.

PPR, should I be starting Winston against New Orleans or Brissett against Kansas City?

Help on RB2 (STD league)

Gallman vs MIN
Coleman vs CLE
Jacobs vs CHI

Thanks
Pray for rain, but I guess Gallman Jr. Jacobs needs positve game script to be effective because he isn't involved in the passing game. Coleman is still questionable and may be on a snap count + fighting Brieda and Mostert for snaps.
PPR, should I be starting Winston against New Orleans or Brissett against Kansas City?
I want to say Winston because of Arians offense + Godwin is a huge mismatch for Eli Apple. But that KC game has a 56.5 O/U, if T.Y plays I might be very tempted to stream Brissett. However KC D is sneaky better this year. I guess Winston.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I've got Kittle, Waller and Ertz. Not sure who to start this week. Learning towards Waller since he has been really consistent.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
In my PPR league, start Agholor or Josh Jacobs? I think the Bears completely shut down the Raiders so they might go away from running the ball. Agholor should get some looks against a terrible Jets secondary and with DJax out.

What do you guys recommend?

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
In my PPR league should I play Edelman or MVS this week? I'm afraid the Pats will just blow the Skins out quick and then Edelman with his chest injury will just sit out. Also Adams is out in GB this week.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
In my PPR league, start Agholor or Josh Jacobs? I think the Bears completely shut down the Raiders so they might go away from running the ball. Agholor should get some looks against a terrible Jets secondary and with DJax out.

What do you guys recommend?

I would always play a RB1 even against the best defense. He's going to get more chances with the ball than a WR2 .

Now I need to decide between Daniel Jones and Cousins as a QB2 in my two QB league, and Dak or Jameis in my nfl.com league.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Jordan Howard or David Montgomery for my flex spot?

Mecole Hardman or AJ Brown?

Kirk Cousins or Kyle Allen?

Last edited:

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Phillip Dorsett
Golden Tate
Demarcus Robinson
Will Fuller

Need to pick up a WR as Kirk (my current flex for Golladay) is likely out.

Which one should I go for? I'm think Dorsett as he had 2 games looking good, and the other 2 were with Antonio Brown and last week against Buffalo's good defense (Brady struggle). Thinking he'll have a bounce back week, but same could be said about the others too.

I went with Dorsett as no one responded.... fuck

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I am a complete and total IDIOT for not starting Chark at flex instead
Started DJ Moore instead, FUCK
He's on my bench too. I had a feeling he would go off. I can't be too mad though, I started Edelman and Cupp over him and I'm projected to win by about 70 points right now. All my wide receivers, even the ones on the bench, have at least a touchdown.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Fuller and Chark chillin on my bench lol. Sat Chark at the literal last second for Robinson on KC. Yeeeeehaw.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
While the decision to draft Montgomery and Sony Michel may retroactively prove to be a mistake this season, they're playing well for me this week

Last edited:

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
McCaffrey has the potential to have 50-point weeks every week.
How there was an actual question whether to draft him 1st over the likes of Barkley, Zeke, Kamara and David Johnson, I'll never understand.
I got him with the 3rd or 4th pick. (I think it was Kamara, Barkley, and Zeke ahead of him).

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
CMC is wreaking havoc in our league right now. He's sitting on the worst player's team right now and basically single handedly carrying him. He's undefeated. I want to die.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
CMC is wreaking havoc in our league right now. He's sitting on the worst player's team right now and basically single handedly carrying him. He's undefeated. I want to die.
Our two-time defending champ landed him in the #4 slot in the longest running GAF/Era fantasy league.
He's about to win his 13th straight game (will be 14th next week).
It's to the point now where I'm seriously contemplating quitting fantasy football for good after this season.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
And my streak of picking the wrong weeks to start Wilson over Watson keeps on a-rollin'

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Also losing to the guy in my league who has CMC and Fuller active, yet also started Tyreek Hill (???), so basically fuck everything

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up 100 points in one league with two to play still for both of us. I'm up 61 points in the other, but I have no one left and the dude still has Aaron Rodgers, Chubb, and Cortland Sutton.

I might lose from not having Chark in at flex.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Those late Godwin and Ridley tds have kinda fucked me.

Hes up by 9 with Ebron

I have watkins and Gould.. I dont trust watkins at all