• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Made a trade today - Alvin for Russell Wilson, Chris Godwin, and Zach Ertz.

I needed really big upgrades in those positions (been stuck stringing really bad QBs and TEs) and I'm 1-4, so I've got pretty much nothing to lose. Was this a decent trade or did I just screw myself over?
Depends who your other RBs are, I guess. If you're stocked at that position and needed help in the others, I don't see a problem.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Made a trade today - Alvin for Russell Wilson, Chris Godwin, and Zach Ertz.

I needed really big upgrades in those positions (been stuck stringing really bad QBs and TEs) and I'm 1-4, so I've got pretty much nothing to lose. Was this a decent trade or did I just screw myself over?
That was fair value for Kamara.

Do I start Saquon (naive optimism), A Peterson or J Hilliman this week?

The Giants play Thursday so need to decide.
I would go with Peterson

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Do I start Saquon (naive optimism), A Peterson or J Hilliman this week?

The Giants play Thursday so need to decide.

I highly doubt Saquon plays, especially with Engram and Shepard also out against the Patriots. But if he is active you have to start him over Hilliman for sure. Peterson seems like a safer bet in that maybe he gets 5 points (though the new coaching staff has indicated they want to run more, and they are playing Miami)

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to need a TE. I have both Hardman and Robinson.

Who to keep once Tyreek is back?

Thanks
A bit of a coinflip. Robinson is currently getting more targets, but struggles to separate in man coverage which the Chiefs will see a lot of going forward. Long term Hardman probably has more value in standard leagues, as he is only improving as a receiver and with his speed he will be a bigger threat. It's also reasonable to say that Robinson could be used as part of a trade with the deadline coming up, whereas they will definitely not trade Hardman away.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
I am going to need a TE. I have both Hardman and Robinson.

Who to keep once Tyreek is back?

Thanks
I dropped hardman this morning for Hunter Henry. I have Jimmy G to hold me over until he is back and have plenty of wr depth. Tyreek might be back this week and I don't want to hold onto hardman anymore, tried to trade him for weeks and no one was biting.

Keith Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any opinion on Ekeler rest of season with Gordon back?

I just got offered Ingram, Ekeler and DJ Moore for Hopkins, Coleman and Kenyan Drake. My other top WR/RB's are Thielen, Golladay, Kerryon Johnson and Josh Jacobs. I'd really hate to trade to trade Hopkins, but he's been underwhelming and my record ain't so hot so far. Any opinion as well on that trade?

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Need some sort of trade for a WR1, big flaw in team. Not sure who or how to deal for one though, but feel like I have a limited ceiling if I don't.

Starting:

Aaron Rodgers
Christian McCaffrey
Josh Jacobs
Brandin Cooks
Calvin Ridley
Travis Kelce
Flex: Jarvis Landry
Robbie Gould
Titans D

Bench:

Josh Allen
Desean Jackson
Mecole Hardman
Diontae Johnson
Mohammad Sanu
Ito Smith
Malcolm Brown

My only thought for trade packages...

Kelce/WR for a WR1 and some top 10 TE
Josh Jacobs/WR for WR1/some fringe RB2 (James Conner, Kerryon Johnson types)

Maybe a team with a plethora of WR options, and no TE or solid 2nd RB. How would you dissect some trade options from the above team? Otherwise I'm just playing a guessing game every week on WRs. Going to be tough this week and next, with byes for Jacobs and next week McCaffrey

I've been offered Chris Godwin for Tyreek Hill. Accept?

No chance. Top WR in the game right now, where's the upside?

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
To clarify, I'm the Tyreek Hill owner and I've been offered Chris Godwin. Not sure if that was clear.

Ah no you were clear, my mistake. The downsides of Tyreek is he could play his first game this week potentially, or could play 3 weeks from now. Who's to say when he's fully up to speed. He may have the slightest higher ceiling because of the Mahomes factor, but Godwin's a sure thing. But I think that's really a gut call.

I probably do it, but only to get the wins now vs later.

Vic2003

Dec 8, 2017
Need TE help with Olsen Giving me 0 points last week. Hunter Henry and Evan Engram are available on waivers. Which should I pick up? I know both are injured but I'm looking long term. 12 team PPR.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Need TE help with Olsen Giving me 0 points last week. Hunter Henry and Evan Engram are available on waivers. Which should I pick up? I know both are injured but I'm looking long term. 12 team PPR.

I know I say this a lot, but how in the world is Evan Engram available in a 12 team PPR league? The guy is like 98% owned in Yahoo and that's down from like 100% due to his injury.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got offered OBJ and Damien Williams for Amari Cooper.

Cooper has been so great for me, but is it buy low sell high time?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I have a different definition of buying low, seems textbook to me.

I have Gallup so I went for it. Fingers crossed.
Amari the WR2 in fantasy right now and he's been great since joining the Cowboys, not just this season. He should be treated as an elite WR. So if I'm trading for Beckham, I want a bigger discount than that.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Josh Gordon for Westbrook a fair trade?

also should I flex jgordon, Olsen or pray Johnson doesn't play and flex Edwards. Ppr

Oct 27, 2017
When will we know about the Pats injury status' for tonight? I'm currently starting Gordon but don't know if he'll be good to go. Game kicks off at 1:20am here too so hoping there's some confirmation before I go to bed.

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
The fuck was that game? You have Michel inside the 5 yard line 4 times and you do nothing but run QB sneaks? They ran a QB sneak from the 4 yard line...

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Josh Gordon for Westbrook a fair trade?
Dede Westbrook? If so, Gordon is the more valuable asset.

Cooks or Crowder for this weekend? I don't trust Goff or Darnold...
Unless it's full PPR, I would wait and see how Crowder plays not that Darnold is back before putting him into my lineup.

The fuck was that game? You have Michel inside the 5 yard line 4 times and you do nothing but run QB sneaks? They ran a QB sneak from the 4 yard line...
Beginning of the game the Patriots gave the ball to Michel on 3rd and 4th and 1, but he failed to get the 1st down both times. I think Belichick was pretty mad about that since they didn't use Michel in any short yardage situation for rest of the game.

Oct 25, 2017
Do I start Mike Evans and Chris Godwin at the same time again this week? Last week Evans got a big 0 for me.

My other WRs are Golladay, Kupp, Thomas, Gallup, M. Brown, Sutton. It's PPR with a 10 pt bonus if you get a 100 rec yards, and you can start 3 of them.

So far this is my line up....

QB Kyler Murrary
QB Phillip Rivers
WR Michael Thomas
WR Chris Godwin
WR Michael Gallup
RB Dalvin Cook
RB Chris Carson
TE George Kittle
W/R/T Cooper Kupp
W/R/T Kenny Golladay

Bench
Austin Ekler (worried about Gordon starting to take over)
Zach Ertz
Mike Evans
Jamies Winston
David Montgomery
Marquise Brown
Cortland Sutton
Malcolm Brown (just picked up him on the Gurley News)

Not playing or already played
Marlon Mack
Darren Waller
Daniel Jones
Saquan Barkley

Oct 25, 2017
Still getting offers for Dalvin Cook since everyone in my league knows that my team is pretty dire (even though I'm 4-1).

Latest offer is:
Robert Woods
Hunter Henry
Leveon Bell
DJ Chark

For

Dalvin Cook
Keenan Allen
Malcolm Brown

Fuck, I might bite on this, despite not really wanting to.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Still getting offers for Dalvin Cook since everyone in my league knows that my team is pretty dire (even though I'm 4-1).

Latest offer is:
Robert Woods
Hunter Henry
Leveon Bell
DJ Chark

For

Dalvin Cook
Keenan Allen
Malcolm Brown

Fuck, I might bite on this, despite not really wanting to.
You should be able to get a lot more than that for Cook and Allen.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Do I start Mike Evans and Chris Godwin at the same time again this week? Last week Evans got a big 0 for me.

My other WRs are Golladay, Kupp, Thomas, Gallup, M. Brown, Sutton. It's PPR with a 10 pt bonus if you get a 100 rec yards, and you can start 3 of them.

So far this is my line up....

QB Kyler Murrary
QB Phillip Rivers
WR Michael Thomas
WR Chris Godwin
WR Michael Gallup
RB Dalvin Cook
RB Chris Carson
TE George Kittle
W/R/T Cooper Kupp
W/R/T Kenny Golladay

Bench
Austin Ekler (worried about Gordon starting to take over)
Zach Ertz
Mike Evans
Jamies Winston
David Montgomery
Marquise Brown
Cortland Sutton
Malcolm Brown (just picked up him on the Gurley News)

Not playing or already played
Marlon Mack
Darren Waller
Daniel Jones
Saquan Barkley

Wow.. Is this like a 2 team league? That's insane.

I think both Bucs will underperform this week but they talked up Evans getting the ball this week so I think he gets the target edge forced to him.

I think Evans or Golladay is a toss up, or Brown if Gurley sits.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Need a fill in for Josh Jacobs on a bye week. Ito Smith or Malcolm Brown?

Ito had two solid 11-12 pt games last two weeks, taking more snaps from Devonta Freeman. Meanwhile Gurley is doubtful to play, leaving Malcolm to start, but facing 49ers top of the league run defense. Leaning Malcolm with some hesitation

Latest offer is:
Robert Woods
Hunter Henry
Leveon Bell
DJ Chark

For

Dalvin Cook
Keenan Allen
Malcolm Brown

Definitely demand more. Cook and Allen are top 3-5 at their position each. Or consider just keeping them. What are your weak positions?

Oct 25, 2017
Need a fill in for Josh Jacobs on a bye week. Ito Smith or Malcolm Brown?

Ito had two solid 11-12 pt games last two weeks, taking more snaps from Devonta Freeman. Meanwhile Gurley is doubtful to play, leaving Malcolm to start, but facing 49ers top of the league run defense. Leaning Malcolm with some hesitation

Definitely demand more. Cook and Allen are top 3-5 at their position each. Or consider just keeping them. What are your weak positions?
Pretty weak at WR and TE. Got Alshon in there as my second WR and Greg Olsen at TE.
Which is why I don't think I wanna give up Allen. Russell Wilson, Melvin Gordon and Carlos Hyde are my other starters. I'm about to see if the Godwin owner will give up him and Kerryon Johnson. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow.. Is this like a 2 team league? That's insane.

I think both Bucs will underperform this week but they talked up Evans getting the ball this week so I think he gets the target edge forced to him.

I think Evans or Golladay is a toss up, or Brown if Gurley sits.

Lol It's a 6 team league with pretty much every team stacked except for maybe 1. I usually have the most fun in this league because you actually have good players across the board and the scoring setting is kinda nuts.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Should I drop a rb / wr for a second TE? Ppr flex is wr/rb/te?

FAs available: Howard, Hockenson, Henry

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Christian McCaffery, Devontae Freeman, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Derrick Henry, Ronald Jones
WR: Odell Beckham Jr., Mike Evans, Tyler Lockett, Marquise Brown, Golden Tate
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: (rb/we/te)
Def: New England
K: Robbie Gould

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Should I drop a rb / wr for a second TE? Ppr flex is wr/rb/te?

FAs available: Howard, Hockenson, Henry

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Christian McCaffery, Devontae Freeman, David Montgomery, Miles Sanders, Derrick Henry, Ronald Jones
WR: Odell Beckham Jr., Mike Evans, Tyler Lockett, Marquise Brown, Golden Tate
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: (rb/we/te)
Def: New England
K: Robbie Gould
The ideal scenario here would be for you to try and make a 2 for 1 trade. Pair Golden Tate and Ronald Jones and try to get a better WR, something like that. In case you can't get anything like that done, I think Miles Sanders is the most dropable player on your roster.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Super deep league..

Chase Edmonds, Darrell Henderson, or Latavious Murray?

Supposedly David Johnson is going to play, Gurley is doubtful but Malcolm Brown is supposed to be lead back, and Kamara is a ??? suddenly..

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Super deep league..

Chase Edmonds, Darrell Henderson, or Latavious Murray?

Supposedly David Johnson is going to play, Gurley is doubtful but Malcolm Brown is supposed to be lead back, and Kamara is a ??? suddenly..
I think if Kamara is out, you play Latavius right away. If not, you wait till the afternoon games to see if DJ or Gurley will play or not. If both are out, I would play Edmonds over Henderson tho.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't decide if I wanna play Malcolm Brown or Carlos Hyde. I think San Fran defense is gonna be tough.

I also think I'm finally about to get this guy to bite on trading me Godwin and Kerryon Johnson for Dalvin Cook. I think I'm getting away with one here.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Should I take the risk of leaving kittle in and hope he plays or should I put in Olsen instead? He scares me due to his goose egg last game.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
PSA folks, if you're on the fence about anyone on the Panthers or Bucs, that game starts at 9:30 AM EST! Not like last week's London game with a 1 PM start time.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Someone dropped Darren Waller in my league of record.. 12 team, 0.5 PPR, FAAB. I've been stuck with OJ Howard all year.. What $$$ do you think Waller is worth bidding on mid season?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Someone dropped Darren Waller in my league of record.. 12 team, 0.5 PPR, FAAB. I've been stuck with OJ Howard all year.. What $$$ do you think Waller is worth bidding on mid season?
Since your TE is Howard, I would be willing to drop 75% or even more for Waller.

Am I crazy to start Byron Pringle if Hill and Watkins are out? I'm debating him or Alshon Jeffery
Not crazy at all, that should be a high scoring game

Last minute flex decision

McLaurin vs MIA, or

Boyd vs. BAL
Any kind of PPR you gotta start Boyd.