• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
Worth dropping someone like Marquise Brown to take a flier on Josh Gordon?

I could also drop my kicker to make room, then decide based on where Gordon lands. Or drop Rashad Penny, though its a keeper league and I'd get him in the 9th round next year.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
RB is a weak point for me and all my trades have fallen through. At this point I'm picking up scraps and hoping for a miracle. Need advise on these 2, which to start:

Frank Gore or Ty Johnson

Gore has had a better season so far and should have some good gains against Washington, but Ty may have a breakout against Oakland. Not the best picks, but I'm kinda leaning towards Gore.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
RB is a weak point for me and all my trades have fallen through. At this point I'm picking up scraps and hoping for a miracle. Need advise on these 2, which to start:

Frank Gore or Ty Johnson

Gore has had a better season so far and should have some good gains against Washington, but Ty may have a breakout against Oakland. Not the best picks, but I'm kinda leaning towards Gore.
I like Gore more. He has a better floor and you know what you're gonna get out of him.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
When you have both the Niners and Pats defense and are not sure who to start.
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
for my week 9 flex: Michael Gallup, John Brown, or Phillip Lindsay?

I've got Gallup starting currently -- I'm all in on this Monday game with Dak, Saquon, and the Dallas DEF, but I'm tempted to put Brown back in. I doubled down on Lindsay this year after riding him to 2nd place last season, but the timeshare is real, plus Flacco is probably out so the browns will be keyed in against the run

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
After week 4, at 1-3, I traded Saquon for David Johnson. I also added Edmonds.

Then the "he's coming back next week" reports roll in. I missed the Edmonds game against my Giants because of Cards injury report shenanigans. Now missed tonight because I couldn't pry Drake away from another owner. To top it off, managed to win both games DJ played before Saquon returned in blowout fashion to where an empty roster spot instead of DJ would've still won.

What an absolute disaster this has been.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
I swapped in Christian Kirk to my flex at the last minute over Duke Johnson & Terry McLaurin.

Sigh.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
How much of an upgrade/downgrade is Leonard Fournette to Lev Bell for ROS?

I've got Kamara and Chubb as well. Should I trade Chubb for Lev Bell?

toneroni

Oct 25, 2017
I was offered a trade in my 12 team .5PPR Superflex league

My: Kupp and Jimmy G
For His: Bell, OBJ and Goff.

Would be left extremely thin at WR (start 3) but I think I can swing a trade for one of my RBs for WR1. Made the mistake of drafting AB and trading Tyrell and Ross on IR.
My Team:
Brissett
WR: Kupp/Moore/Landry/Amendola/Pwilliams
RB: Zeke/Elliot/Sanders/Pollard/Penny
TE: Kittle

Should I do it? Currently sitting in 4th but its really tight
I like Jets schedule and think OBJ may be able to rebound.
Still would likely have to swing a trade for more WRs

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Is samuels a better option than Gordon this week? Also westbrook or singletary this week ppr ( if Westbrook plays)

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bills D or Pats D tomorrow? Hard to bench the Patriots, but Bills look juicy against Haskins and the Redskins.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Bills D or Pats D tomorrow? Hard to bench the Patriots, but Bills look juicy against Haskins and the Redskins.
Bills if you want to play it safe. Pats if you need a boom or bust. I'm playing pats in one league and bills in another. Only game I lost was when I benched the pats d so I'm sticking with them till the wheels fall off.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
With Conner out, I believe Colts Defense is the better play than Cowboys. Anyone disagree?

Marvin Jones Jr or DeSean Jackson?

MJJ feels safer but DJax feels more explosive..

That's a flip of the coin. DJax may have rust coming in, but he maybe seeing lot of targets. MJJ has more WR mates that can easily make him invisible, but he also only needs 1 play to get big points.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Well that was a massive shit show. Had Conley WR, opponent had Texans D. Hoping for garbage time pts, and last few fumbles and picks had me smh

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Cool season.

Davante Adams
David Johnson
Adam Thielen

And Phillip Lindsay might as well be injured coz he has done dick all.

Fuck this shit.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well fuck me I lost by 4 points(Both of our players have been used for the week) because I heard Thielen was active and started him in the flex over Howard. I had Howard literally in the lineup and then Glazer mentions Thielen is active and boom he out for the game.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Opponent started James Connor & Dede Westbrook :D. Won even with Damian Williams & Duke Johnson going off on my bench. 7-2! 6 game win streak! What could possibly go wrong?

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What a crappy all-around week. All my teams did bad, and I am sad. Amazing how a week can change your complete outlook on a team.

I have my money league down to the wire tonight, what kind of odds do you give me?

0.5 PPR
All other settings standard really.

I'm up 10.71 points.

He has: Dak Prescott
I have: Michael Gallup

Dak scored 37 points in this league in week 1 when these two teams met. Granted, Zek played limited snaps coming off the holdout.

What say you?

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
Guy with CmC in my league is about to go 1-8. He's also the 5th highest scoring team in the league (12 team PPR)

outrageous bad luck

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm a sammy watkins owner, I am being offered terry mclaurin for him? Is it worth it?

My other wide receivers are curtis samuel, marvin jones and tyler lockett

Oct 27, 2017
Wilson was 58.6% of all my scoring this week. I literally beat my opponent by 0.35 points.

He's pissed, and I totally understand why.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Are the NE DEF worth keeping through the bye?
While they finally have to start playing real teams after the bye (Philly, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City), they are still going to be better than the average streamer, and you get Cincinati in the playoffs (and Miami if you play week 17). You shouldn't expect them to be scoring 20 points a week anymore, but they are still going to be a good play, and you absolutely should keep them

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
While they finally have to start playing real teams after the bye (Philly, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City), they are still going to be better than the average streamer, and you get Cincinati in the playoffs (and Miami if you play week 17). You shouldn't expect them to be scoring 20 points a week anymore, but they are still going to be a good play, and you absolutely should keep them

Thanks, dropping Robbie.

Outside of Bell, I'm dropping all things Jets.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Need to pick up a WR for a bye-week fill in.. who should I target on the wire?

Devante Parker (ugh)
AJ Brown
Auden Tate
Deebo Samuel

Fuck, those options are horrible. But it's a deep 12-person league. 0.5 PPR.

Lazard & Allison are also both available but neither have done much.

I feel like I have to go Parker (he burned me so bad last year). What kinda FAAB do you think he's worth?

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Need to pick up a WR for a bye-week fill in.. who should I target on the wire?

Devante Parker (ugh)
AJ Brown
Auden Tate
Deebo Samuel

Fuck, those options are horrible. But it's a deep 12-person league. 0.5 PPR.

Lazard & Allison are also both available but neither have done much.

I feel like I have to go Parker (he burned me so bad last year). What kinda FAAB do you think he's worth?

Parker. $1.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
Guy with CmC in my league is about to go 1-8. He's also the 5th highest scoring team in the league (12 team PPR)

outrageous bad luck

Its tough. Sometimes you can end up in pockets where you're this high scoring, so you never get top waiver pickups, but you aren't quite winning your games. I've somehow narrowly missed landing a WR1/2 this whole year.

First Kupp taken in the draft two picks before me one of my rounds, I end up with Cooks. Miss early year Chark on waivers on some fluke. Marvin Jones hitting waivers twice. Drop Sanu one week, picked up by Pats and scoring 24 the next. Also my league apparently hates trading, not sure one trade's went down this season

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

outrageous bad luck
I'm in 10th out of 12th place at 3-6, and I have the 3rd most points in the league. I have over 150 more points than the last playoff slot team (non-PPR), but have 930 points against me, while about half the league has under 800 against.

There is a lot of luck that goes into these things

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Also my league apparently hates trading, not sure one trade's went down this season

I feel like trades barely ever happen in any of my leagues. I did one this year, (Gave away Brandin Cooks for Sony Michel, really no one won this one) but no one else even tries. People feel too attached to their draft picks I think. And trading them away somehow feels like they're admitting failure?

I dunno, it's dumb.