• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
With Jeffery IR eligible, I picked up Jacob Hollister since I had space. My current TE is Greg Olsen. Was it smart to pick up Hollister and maybe play matchups between him and Olsen? Once Jeffery is back, I'll drop Garoppolo since I'm only using him as my bye week fill in for Wilson.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Whom should I start among David Montgomery against the Rams, Guice against Jets, Ron Jones against the Saints, and Michel against Philly 🤔

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got a half point ppr league should I go with Gurley vs. Chicago or Jamison Crowder vs. Washington?

Repgnar

Nov 4, 2017
Yo, got offered James Conner for my Kareem Hunt. I have Mixon and Jacobs so def looking for something at RB. I picked up Hunt on waivers about a week or two ago and he's been on my bench. Obviously Conner has been solid when healthy but with him coming out early with the shoulder Thursday night it's a gamble on my part if I accept. Hunt has been solid since his return but with Chubb performing as well as he has it's gonna make it difficult for either of em to really pop off. Any thoughts?

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, got offered James Conner for my Kareem Hunt. I have Mixon and Jacobs so def looking for something at RB. I picked up Hunt on waivers about a week or two ago and he's been on my bench. Obviously Conner has been solid when healthy but with him coming out early with the shoulder Thursday night it's a gamble on my part if I accept. Hunt has been solid since his return but with Chubb performing as well as he has it's gonna make it difficult for either of em to really pop off. Any thoughts?
We don't know much about Conner's injury but if you can stash him for a couple of weeks I would take this deal.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
This week was a throwaway for me since I had 5 starters on bye and AJ Green, in a 16 team league with a 5 man bench. It's somehow still close, despite not fielding a kicker, 0 from Doyle, 3 from Dionte Johnson, and 2 from Carolina DST. I'm leading by 13.5 with Melvin Gordon to go, and he has Goff and Allen Robinson. It could honestly go either way, though I know it's in his favor. Trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it at this point lol

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This week was a throwaway for me since I had 5 starters on bye and AJ Green, in a 16 team league with a 5 man bench. It's somehow still close, despite not fielding a kicker, 0 from Doyle, 3 from Dionte Johnson, and 2 from Carolina DST. I'm leading by 13.5 with Melvin Gordon to go, and he has Goff and Allen Robinson. It could honestly go either way, though I know it's in his favor. Trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it at this point lol

Kinda in the same boat. I mentally chalked this down as a L with Russell Wilson on bye, Stafford hurt, Devonta Freeman hurt.. But somehow I'm still neck in neck. Need Chicago D and Gurley to stay below 20 points somehow.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Figured this would be a loss for me in my ERA league. Seahawks and Packers on byes killed me and there were no decent free agents to fill in.

I hate the Bungles forever as long as they have that dumbass head coach starting horrible Finley over not-as-horrible Dalton.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I can't believe it, I am gonna get the win in this match 0.0

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to Goff being attrocious, I have a chance to steal a win this week if I get 16 points from Kelce and Watkins (non-PPR), which means if one of those guys gets a touchdown, i'm probably good.

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
PPR Superflex league (6pt passing tds). Need to fill my superflex since Cousins is on bye. Start Carson or John Brown or burn a waiver claim on Driskel or Rudolph? I also have Hilton and Cooks possibly coming back healthy.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Driskel is appearing to be way better than Rudolph, I'm rolling with him until Stafford comes back (and he gets Washingon's defense that made Darnold look studly).

In my league he was the QB11 Week 10, and QB5 last week. Not bad for a last minute starter.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
FAABEra... someone dropped Austin Hooper & Evan Engram last week due to injuries (short benches).

I'm already locked into a first round bye, so I don't have another important game until Week 15. I am guessing both will be back by then.

I have $29 left in FAAB.. how much would you spend to get one or the other?

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
FAABEra... someone dropped Austin Hooper & Evan Engram last week due to injuries (short benches).

I'm already locked into a first round bye, so I don't have another important game until Week 15. I am guessing both will be back by then.

I have $29 left in FAAB.. how much would you spend to get one or the other?

All depends on your current TE/depth at other positions, but I'd go all in on both, prioritizing Hooper.

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
PPR Superflex league (6pt passing tds). Need to fill my superflex since Cousins is on bye. Start Carson or John Brown or burn a waiver claim on Driskel or Rudolph? I also have Hilton and Cooks possibly coming back healthy.

At 6pt TDs, I imagine not putting a QB in that superflex spot is going to put you at a severe disadvantage. HOWEVER, if Carson is going to be on your bench otherwise (how many great RBs do you have??) he's always a good bet to get points.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
All depends on your current TE/depth at other positions, but I'd go all in on both, prioritizing Hooper.

I have Darren Waller, so I wasn't really needing to upgrade. But we have a Flex spot (currently manned by Sterling Shepherd/Will Fuller/Mostert), so I feel like (if healthy) either of them would be an upgrade.

Week 15, Atlanta plays SF, Giants play Miami...

Consequence

Oct 27, 2017
At 6pt TDs, I imagine not putting a QB in that superflex spot is going to put you at a severe disadvantage. HOWEVER, if Carson is going to be on your bench otherwise (how many great RBs do you have??) he's always a good bet to get points.
It's also a keeper league, so I have McCaffrey, Barkley, and Chubb starting ahead of him. I drafted Carson because the value was good and was going to trade him, but I ended up trading Ekeler instead. So yeah, Carson would be on the bench this week otherwise.

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Who are my fellow Mahomes owners targeting as his bye week fill in?
Darnold?
Mayfield?
Daniel Jones?

Think I might hurl.

Stafford is available but not confident he'll be ready.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Unless you have very strict claim rules (like only being able to submit 10 claims a year), you should be putting in a claim for a QB. Driskel even has a great matchup this week vs Washington!

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how I did it but I'm sitting at 11-0 in both of my leagues. Helps that I had the 3rd pick in both my drafts and CMC fell to me on both occasions. Also grabbed Mike Evans and Kenny Golladay on both teams. The way my drafts played out similarly has led to me riding high into the end of the year, and I'd hate for it to blow up in the playoffs.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Who are my fellow Mahomes owners targeting as his bye week fill in?
Darnold?
Mayfield?
Daniel Jones?

Think I might hurl.

Stafford is available but not confident he'll be ready.

Last I heard Stafford has a 6 week injury. Washington sucks, and Darnold threw for 4 TDs against them, so I would take a shot on Driskill.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Keeper League question:
JuJu or McLaurin

Parker is available on waivers, need to drop one of these two.

Thanks.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Keeper League question:
JuJu or McLaurin

Parker is available on waivers, need to drop one of these two.

Thanks.
If keepers require picks to be forfeited based on round drafted in (ie, to keep a guy you drafted in round 8 it costs an 8th rounder, 2nd for a second rounder) or auction dollars equal to their price the previous season, you should drop Juju- he was probably a 2nd/3rd round pick, and he won't be worth a 2nd/3rd next season. If it's just "keep any X players on your roster at the end of the season", then drop McLaurin

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If keepers require picks to be forfeited based on round drafted in (ie, to keep a guy you drafted in round 8 it costs an 8th rounder, 2nd for a second rounder) or auction dollars equal to their price the previous season, you should drop Juju- he was probably a 2nd/3rd round pick, and he won't be worth a 2nd/3rd next season. If it's just "keep any X players on your roster at the end of the season", then drop McLaurin

Thanks, I'll drop McL.

Who are the teams that are facing those players?

EDIT: A guy made a Fantasy football alert app that notifies you if your league mates made a transaction. Works with Yahoo!
What's going on guys...
I got tired of constantly checking the transactions board in my Yahoo league, so I built and app that alerted me the minute a transaction happened.

https://fantasycompanionapp.com/

It's free and open to anyone who wants to use it. Yahoo only at this point. If it goes well (people like it) I'll try and add in ESPN.
I'm adding alerts for league name changes soon. Let me know if there are any other features or add-ons you need for your fantasy league
Original Thread Link

Last edited:

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Gotta fill a wr spot and my flex, full ppr, 10 team league:

Odell Beckham Jr.
Tyler Lockett
Le'Veon Bell
Jaylen Samuels

was leaning toward starting Odell and flexing Bell. Thoughts?

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If Odell was ever going to have a week like you'd hoped when you drafted him, this is it.

if Bell was ever going to have a week like you'd hoped when you drafted him, this is probably it.

Lockett.. I'd wait and make sure he escaped without setbacks from whatever happened to him last game, and I'd avoid all of Pittsburgh players this week on offense.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
I put Prominent Members on notice when I arrived after tearing through the C League last year

I told yall i was a-comin'

iNFmAeL.jpg

DSUCgpL.jpg

Ryan Griffin vs. Oakland
Hunter Renfrow @ NYJ

Both nonathletic for their position, Oakland gives up the 3rd most FP to TEs, the Jets 2nd most to WRs. Darnold really isn't good but he peppers his TEs, Carr is scared of throwing it deep and targets the slot WR historically.

The heavens truly weep at this decision...

EDIT: picking Renfrow.

Last edited: