• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Benching Odell paid off! Moving on to Semi's!

Don't think I can trust Boyd and Mixon next week, so I picked up DeAndre Washington hoping Jacobs is out one more game. Can use him as RB2 and then put Mostert in Flex.

WR I have Golladay, Beckham, Marvin Jones alongside Boyd. I may go all Lions for week 15....

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
If I don't get 14 points from Sterling Shepard tonight, I'm done with fantasy football forever. My downfall will have been Dak garbage time stat padding and being completely unable to find a TE solution or any luck streaming one. I put together what I think is pretty clearly the best team in the league and I'm probably getting bounced round 1. This shit happens to me every year. I used to crush this league and now I just catch horrible breaks in the playoffs.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot-2019-12-09-The-Cowards-League-Tom-Nook-Team-Fantasy-Football-Yahoo-Sports.png

:(

I need Barkley and Jeffery to go off night.

J2C

Oct 26, 2017
I ended starting Kareem over Jacobs luckily this weekend. I also picked up Deandre Washington during the week, trying to decide who would be my #2.

Washington put up a pretty significant game, and 6 catches (43yds) really helped. Hunt's been pretty consistent production, but doesn't have the same ceiling per se. Is there an argument for the better start next week?

Mudcrab

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I survived this week thanks to the NFC East being the NFC East.

Now the only decision to ponder this week is Dak or Tannehill

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
good news is I got to the 2nd round of the playoffs in all my leagues. Bad news is I legit lost like 6-7players to injury. Rip

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Need to start 3 of these 4 RBs:

1. L. Bell
2. C. Carson
3. M. Ingram
4. P. Lindsay

Someone give me a reason to bench Bell, lol.

Also, is there a scenario where I start Dak over Russell Wilson?

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Need to start 3 of these 4 RBs:

1. L. Bell
2. C. Carson
3. M. Ingram
4. P. Lindsay

Someone give me a reason to bench Bell, lol.

Also, is there a scenario where I start Dak over Russell Wilson?

I would not start Bell - rumors of Jets trading Bell.

Wilson over Dak. Wilson didn't produce much vs RAMS, It might be the same for DAK vs RAMS.

QB advice.

Any Concerns starting Lamar vs Jets tomorrow?
QB like Tannie is available.

Oct 25, 2017
I've got Mixon, Sanders, Mack in my Flex spots right now. Not sure if I should remove 1 or 2 of them and replace with Robby Anderson/Michael Gallup. Should I keep the 3 RB's or swap them out for one of those receivers?

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Brees or Jameis this week? I'm in the playoffs and can't decide. Jameis keeps producing very good fantasy numbers even though he's a turnover machine. His thumb and lack of Mike Evans make me nervous to start him.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
My current receivers and tight ends are:

Lockett
Samuel
Watkins

Engram
Howard
Goedert

I have 2 wr slots, 1 te slot then a wr/te spot. At the moment I'm thinking

WR - Lockett
WR - Samuel
TE - Engram (assuming he actually plays this week)
W/T - Howard

Goedert projected more points than Howard, but with Evan's out and how shit Eagles were against the giants I just don't feel it.

Am I crazy for going TE over Watkins though?

Shizza

Oct 27, 2017
In the Semi-Finals, and I'm trying to fill out a few flex spots (super flex league, no-PPR). I've narrowed it down quite a bit, but am stuck deciding between 3 of the following 4 players:

[TE] Tyler Higbee (LAR) @ (DAL)
[WR] Keenan Allen (LAR) vs (MIN)
[WR] Zac Pascal (IND) @ (NO)
[WR] Darius Slayton (NYG) vs (MIA)

Pascal could lose touches if Hilton plays (though it's not likely he'll play - but won't know for sure until Monday evening).
Allen has been getting a bit less catches and points lately.
Slayton is 2nd in depth, but 3rd if Tate plays (which is questionable). Slayton did have a monster game last week.
Higbee has had a couple great games with Everett out.
They all have favorable matchups.

Any thoughts are welcome, and thanks!

In the Semi-Finals, and I'm trying to fill out a few flex spots (super flex league, no-PPR). I've narrowed it down quite a bit, but am stuck deciding between 3 of the following 4 players:

[TE] Tyler Higbee (LAR) @ (DAL)
[WR] Keenan Allen (LAR) vs (MIN)
[WR] Zac Pascal (IND) @ (NO)
[WR] Darius Slayton (NYG) vs (MIA)

Pascal could lose touches if Hilton plays (though it's not likely he'll play - but won't know for sure until Monday evening).
Allen has been getting a bit less catches and points lately.
Slayton is 2nd in depth, but 3rd if Tate plays (which is questionable). Slayton did have a monster game last week.
Higbee has had a couple great games with Everett out.
They all have favorable matchups.

Any thoughts are welcome, and thanks!
Slayton or Higbee for me. You don't really want to rely on Zach Pascal with Brissett a low volume passer, plus TY Hilton mioght play and further dliute Pascal's volume. Hard to not go Higbee, his last two games were 7,8/107/1 and 7,11/116/0. The key is can Dallas mount a pass rush enough to get Goff out of his comfort zone?

With Slayton, the issue is can the Giants injury-depleted line hold up for the intermediate/deep shots to Slayton? Remember, he goose-egged in the 2nd half as the line fell apart as Eli tried to get Tate and Sheperd more involved. If Engram plays that will muddy the waters more.

I hope that helps, I can't pick either because my opponent has both and real-talk I hope they both crater.

Last edited:

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Here's what I'm going with for the semis:

QB - Ryan Tannehill
RB - Austin Ekeler, Mark Ingram
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, DJ Moore
Flex - Jarvis Landry
TE - Travis Kelce
D/ST - Patriots
K - Harrison Butker

I just picked Tannehill up because I've been rolling with Josh Allen (who basically saved my season) but I don't like the matchup against the Steelers.
The only other RB I have worth starting would be Phillip Lindsay, and for WR is Keenan Allen.

Tempted to put Lindsay in over Ekeler but Ekeler just keeps scoring despite only seeing a few touches per game. Also back and forth on Moore v Keenan Allen but Moore has been rock solid almost every week since mid-season. What say you?

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Here's what I'm going with for the semis:

QB - Ryan Tannehill
RB - Austin Ekeler, Mark Ingram
WR - DeAndre Hopkins, DJ Moore
Flex - Jarvis Landry
TE - Travis Kelce
D/ST - Patriots
K - Harrison Butker

I just picked Tannehill up because I've been rolling with Josh Allen (who basically saved my season) but I don't like the matchup against the Steelers.
The only other RB I have worth starting would be Phillip Lindsay, and for WR is Keenan Allen.

Tempted to put Lindsay in over Ekeler but Ekeler just keeps scoring despite only seeing a few touches per game. Also back and forth on Moore v Keenan Allen but Moore has been rock solid almost every week since mid-season. What say you?
AJB on the waiver? He's in a better spot then Landry for your flex.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I finally benched Mahomes for Tannehill in one of my leagues. I know it's a tough call, but Tannehill has been lighting up defenses, and has a much better matchup than Mahomes. Not to mention that I think Mahomes is definitely not 100%, and that hand injury just made it worse.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I finally benched Mahomes for Tannehill in one of my leagues. I know it's a tough call, but Tannehill has been lighting up defenses, and has a much better matchup than Mahomes. Not to mention that I think Mahomes is definitely not 100%, and that hand injury just made it worse.
Considering the Texans D backfield is a sieve and Henry may be limited on carries due to a bad hammy in a shootout, I think that's a safe play.

taro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm right there with you. I've had Tannehill since Mahomes was injured but stopped using him since his return. I think this is the right play, hard as it may be. If we end up looking foolish then so be it.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Andrews worked out for me!

I'm sooooo mad at Lamar for missing that 70 yard bomb to a wide open Andrews. That was 20 points for me wiped away. I have Lamar is why.

Ofcourse next TD is throw to Ingram who I am facing. RIP.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Hoping Josh Jacobs plays on Sunday. :X

Swithered over leaving him in or replacing with Mostert who nobody grabbed form the wire for some reason. Oh well, lineup is locked already, believe!

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Not a bad start for me this week. Had both Lamar for QB and the Ravens for Def which flipped the tables and now has me at a 60% chance of winning. My opponent is stacked though and not sure I'll be able to hold onto this lead.

I'm worried Sutton, Kittle, and Zuerlein aren't going to hit their projections this week forcing me to have to play for 3rd.

Oct 28, 2017
California
NEED HELP

16-team .5 PPR , can't Flex an RB

I lost Evans and have Cooper Kupp as my WR1. These are my options to fill in the other WR slot and the Flex slot:

-Breshad Perriman (WR)
-Diontae Johnson (WR)
-Ian Thomas (TE)

Of note, my opponent is playing Jameis as of right now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
My dilemma...Keenan Allen or Thielen...
I think you have to go Keenan. Hard to say how Thielen will do coming back

Do I start Philly D? Past two weeks they've had amazing matchups and have had dud performances. Same situation this week vs the Redskins.

Other viable options that might be on waivers? Have Minnesota that I started last week and it paid off but don't like their matchup as much this week.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about playing O.J. Howard over Jack Doyle, Dallas Goedert, and Ian Thomas.

tell me this is a good idea

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
Thinking about playing O.J. Howard over Jack Doyle, Dallas Goedert, and Ian Thomas.

tell me this is a good idea
All those guys are basically equally ranked and coin flips. It really depends on what your team needs (high floor or ceiling), but if I was in your shoes, I would be starting the guy who just got 10 targets last week and gets to play against the team that gives out free points to TEs week after week (i.e, Ian Thomas).

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I think you have to go Keenan. Hard to say how Thielen will do coming back

Do I start Philly D? Past two weeks they've had amazing matchups and have had dud performances. Same situation this week vs the Redskins.

Other viable options that might be on waivers? Have Minnesota that I started last week and it paid off but don't like their matchup as much this week.
Well I started the Eagles over the Vikings.. 32 pts for the Vikings on my bench. Ughhh