• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
image.png

Supports Smart Delivery from PS4 to PS5:
Upgrade to the PlayStation®5 version: "Polar Cry 6" PlayStation®4 digital game provides you with a free upgrade to the later "Polar Cry 6" PlayStation®5 digital game. You will need a PlayStation®5 console or PlayStation®5 digital console, a PlayStation® Network account, additional storage space, and a broadband internet connection (download size to be determined)

Rough translation:
Welcome to Yara, a tropical paradise frozen in time. As the dictator of Yara, Anton Castillo is intent on restoring his nation back to its former glory by any means, with his son, Diego, following in his bloody footsteps. Their ruthless oppression has ignited a revolution.

FIGHT FOR FREEDOM
Play as Dani Rojas, a local Yaran and become a guerrilla fighter to liberate the nation

YARA TORN APART
Fight against Anton's troops in the largest Far Cry playground to date across jungles, beaches and Esperanza the capital city of Yara

GUERRILLA FIREPOWER
Employ makeshift weapons, vehicles, and Amigos, the new Fangs for Hire to burn the tyrannical regime to the ground

https://store.playstation.com/zh-hant-hk/product/JP0001-CUSA15645_00-FC6EDSTANDARD000

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
oh man i knew they would return back to a tropical setting. cuba... god damnit ubisoft i thought i was done with far cry but i guess not

almutama

Oct 27, 2017
Cover looks cool as fuck, but if it doesn't shake up the formula to some degree ala AC origins, then I'll pass. More emphasis on an urban environment would be cool for starters.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
Getting the feeling this series is in desperate need for an overhaul. Withholding judgment until we see gameplay.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Well there it somewhat is

Looks like I uh speculated correctly lol....Sunday will be fun

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
Cover looks cool as fuck, but if it doesn't shake up the formula to some degree ala AC origins, then I'll pass. More emphasis on an urban environment would be cool for starters.

i really want them to work on their mission design. i can't remember a single mission from far cry 5 but i can still remember stuff like burning down the weed to skrillex music in fc3 or the tripping on mushrooms mission. thank god they went back to a set protagonist, maybe that'll help. hot take but i feel like coop ruined the series.

also please less busywork