• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Probably went live sooner than it should but someone recorded it.
You play as Vaas, Pagan Min and Joseph Seed.

Mirror in case it gets deleted:

Azaan60

Mar 18, 2020
Seems like the ad accidentally went live too early. Some guy on Reddit had it play as an ad in front of a video and managed to record it.

Last edited:

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Video doesn't really give much context, but I'm going to guess it's just skins for your character, probably nothing story related.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Pagan could be fun if they lean into the 4th wall or what have you, but I'm kinda head-scratching as to who would want to really play as vas or Joseph. Vas maaaaybe if they lean into the insanity stuff, but Joseph is just so....uninteresting.

And are these separate maps from the old games? just re-skins for Dani during the campaign??

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
This looks more interesting than the actual game

That's because you know who these characters are vs the blank slate of 6 right now.

I live me some alternative take/crazy was in DLC, I just hope these are given a bit more love than 5s where, which feels like it would be the case here considering they are bringing these guys back and unlikely to half ass it. Especially in this new, delay if necessary quality over quantity Ubisoft era.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not worth it. FC6 looks like more of the same which hasn't changed much FC3. Ubisoft has lost all it's creativity.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
What kind of hero is just chillin watching YouTube also recording his screen just in case? You gotta love it.

My hate for Joseph has dwindled since I stopped playing 5 butbit sure as shit aint gone. Vaas and Min were both a good fucking time though. If the levels seem involved enough and not shite I might try em out

Oct 27, 2017
What kind of hero is just chillin watching YouTube also recording his screen just in case? You gotta love it.

My hate for Joseph has dwindled since I stopped playing 5 butbit sure as shit aint gone. Vaas and Min were both a good fucking time though. If the levels seem involved enough and not shite I might try em out

The same kind that chilled out waiting for Pagan Min to return to the dining room. A far cry experience like no other.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
the far cry 5 season pass was so bad there is no way i'm buying another one again. game isn't coming to steam either right? yeah maybe the complete edition in a couple years

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Reminder: Don't buy the season pass until all of its contents have actually launched. Regardless of its quality, the damn thing will cost 50-75% less by the time everything releases.

jj70

Oct 27, 2017
they've deleted the mirror video, too. I bet we will soon learn more of this in the meeting this evening.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hey, you got a bike game and now an anime series.

Thats just as good, right?

How the heck do we not have Blood Dragon 2 but keep getting all these weird ass projects adjacent to it?

It's like a cruel inside joke.

Same as Splinter Cell. Let's rent the main character to everyone even down to mobile, but no actual permanent residence.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder what the hell the story of these DLCs are going to be.

Alternate realities? The after life?

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I bet $1 that these are three hour-long throw away missions

Blood Dragon Remastered is worth it alone though

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
I hate how the Far Cry DLC always is edgy, "experimental" stuff like this. Why can't they make interesting, substantial story DLC like Assassin's Creed has? (I know why, because it's probably cheap to produce)

At least this saves me some money I guess.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Joseph Seed is significantly less fun and interesting than both Faith Seed and even John seed. DLC to play as the second worst character in far cry 5 sign me up.