• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
1z1qw6d.png

Invites for the Far Cry Arcade Stress Test are going out to select Uplay Accounts.

Far Cry Arcade is the online sandbox mode for Far Cry 5. I also just recently put up another thread for The Crew 2 Closed Alpha, so it looks like Ubi is pushing out all tests for their upcoming releases.

Again, this Technical Test is also NDA bound, so if you get in, no screenshots, no discussion, and no gameplay videos are allowed to be posted.

All that is known about this test is that it's a Multiplayer Stress Test with four maps and absolutely no story content.

Be sure to check your emails for confirmation. Preload is live now.

Also, for clarification THERE ARE NO CODES. Ubisoft adds the game to your account on the back end so please do not engage in code-begging as there are none.

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
How would we have even been eligible for it? Just by pre-ordering the game we'd get a shot to be picked?

(Also, what's the rule on NDAs here on Era? I know I typically don't remove those posts on /r/XboxOne and /r/PS4, since we don't work for the companies. Users post at their own risk.)

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
How would we have even been eligible for it? Just by pre-ordering the game we'd get a shot to be picked?

(Also, what's the rule on NDAs here on Era? I know I typically don't remove those posts on /r/XboxOne and /r/PS4, since we don't work for the companies. Users post at their own risk.)

You didn't need to pre-order.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017

i got an invite and i think it was purely on the merit of participating in several of ubisofts previous closed alphas