• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
wait so is this like the neon 80s far cry spinoff? or?

why is it not numbered?

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
Well I'm sure the guys at Guerilla are like "shit that was going to be the title for our Horizon sequel. Back to the drawing board"

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
That cover art is fucking terrible. It makes me worried that the game will be stupid.

Then again, I've loved everything Far Cry to this point, so...

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two main characters looks neat and could be refreshing but Far Cry 5 was a huge stinker for me so I'm gonna wait and hope the reveal is something drastically different (gameplay wise)

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
I don't really see what's so great about the cover? Looks a bit empty and boring to me, I certainly preferred the covers for 3, 4 and 5.

Will await judgement until a trailer of course

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trash cover and terrible choices. Post apocalyptic punk means: "we lost the creativity and use generic plot and design to survive until next generation appear on horizon". Same trash like far cry 5.
So was it the cover that tipped you on this game having a generic plot or being devoid of creativity?

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
Looks cool, although, I personally believe it is too early for another Far Cry.

Ubisoft is going to fatigue the IP, just like they did with Assassins Creed.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
DtwGoNgU4AAQD3p.jpg:large

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Wait, is this the Far Cry game that's being developed by the new Berlin studio or will that be next years Far Cry?

Dec 9, 2017
Looking forward to the blowback they get from this cover. On one side the people furious that a man especially a white man is tried to a car with 2 black women holding weapons and smirking. On the other side people furious that this cover will almost have no bearing the game itself. I can't wait.

HitCtrlAltDel

Oct 27, 2017
Love the ideas of it, but that's a terrible cover... looks boring and empty; more like concept art than a cover.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
I really hope those are the actual protagonists and it's not create-a-character

Wow that cover is actually really nice. It's wild how Spider-Man's cover was so well received but this one is getting trashed

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
...Rage 2 is not even out, nor really has been on much of anybody's radar and yet they're just going to ape it?

I just speaking from a marketing stand point but...damn, that is a bad cover. =/

Deleted member 23212

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh wow, I saw this elsewhere but thought it was just some fan-done work, I had no idea it was an actual leak.

Deleted member 9584

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That is badcover art. I appreciate what they are going for, and I'm all in for a change up in regards to playable characters..... but this boxart is just... bad.

Oct 26, 2017
In the end, we're going to be the ones getting upset because it will be a game about nothing politically and instead about mind controlling cult drugs.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
It's like they just took a bunch of Far Cry Arcade tilesets and said "let's make something guys!" :P
A bit too wacky and colorful for my liking, especially after Rage 2.
Was hoping for something a bit more ambitious and serious in tone.

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like another fun Far Cry game. Can't wait for the trailer!

Some awful people are going to get REALLY mad about the cover.