• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
So you would not post news from an event until a day later just to prevent any possible negativity from a game that legitimately looks like mobile garbage?

You misinterpreted my post. You can't avoid negativity on this forum, that's like trying to dodge rain. I'm saying the posts from the night of the TGAs we're especially harsh due to general anger around the TGAs. No developer out there should be treated like an emotional punching bag regardless of how their game looks.

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Made by the same developer

070841.jpg

So wtf happened? Did their entire budget went to actors?

Or they lost a lot of talent

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
You misinterpreted my post. You can't avoid negativity on this forum, that's like trying to dodge rain. I'm saying the posts from the night of the TGAs we're especially harsh due to general anger around the TGAs. No developer out there should be treated like an emotional punching bag regardless of how their game looks.

Going through the first two pages I don't see anyone calling out Slightly Mad Studios directly. Just that the game looks like hot last gen garbage

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
This is Andromeda levels of emotionless looking character models.

bibs

Oct 27, 2017
Now that the movie is delayed, I wonder if this game will be too. Haven't heard much since this trailer, hopefully the continue work on it. Now SMS is under Codemasters, the manpower of both studios combined should hopefully result in a much better trailer next time. Similar to the change from the first Sonic movie trailer to the second.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I at least haven't heard anything since the TGA trailer, and we're now a month away from when it said the game would be released, which would've coincided with Fast & Furious 9. So a delay seems likely.

This game could probably use the time provided by such a delay.
I'd expect at least some additional budget for additional work. Having a game just sit for a year seems like a waste.

Oct 27, 2017
We thinking reviews will quietly drop on release day for this? Curious to see if this game manages to endear itself at all considering there's a decent studio behind it.

Oneself

#TeamThierry
Oct 26, 2017
Montréal, Québec, Canada
We thinking reviews will quietly drop on release day for this? Curious to see if this game manages to endear itself at all considering there's a decent studio behind it.
There are PS4 Pro walkthroughs already on YouTube and I wouldn't expect anything over 5/10. It's the perfect bargain bin / Wii shovel ware game.
It looks like a decent looking, early gen PS3 game with old school PS2 era gameplay, I don't know how it could end well.

reelbigeddy

Nov 16, 2017
UK
It takes a decent stab at the OTT set pieces from the films, but that's about the only positive thing I can say about it. Story was over in about 4 and a half hours.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
holy shit this game came out? completely forgot about it

kinda wanna check it out ngl