• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
What a piece of shit looking game

That's a piece of shit marketing opportunity

That was introduced in a piece of shit way

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
This really does look like a PS3/360 game, and it's baffling that they thought ending the show on this reveal was a good idea.

Decepticonprime

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 23, 2019
This looked terrible and all over the place. Geoff got paid to close with this and they threw in Vin and Michelle to seal it. Honestly even more embarrassing than the fake applause for the Fortnite win.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
I like how they skipped the Switch for some reason lmao clearly it's due to those cutting edge graphics and hardware intensive gameplay. This would've looked bad a decade ago and they ended on it! I was waiting for Michelle or Vin to be like "just kidding, we really had you going huh? Here's the new Zelda trailer guys."

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
If any Slightly Mad Studios developers are here I just want to apologize for what you're going to read in this thread. People are still riled up from TGA not showing their favorite game sequel announcement.

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
Looks terrible. How the hell was this the last new reveal?

I assume HL:Alyx was supposed to be the last thing until Valve bailed.

Anyway, this looks so last gen it hurts. I feel like Vin's character model looked better in the Riddick games.

Shame, i think Playground Games or Codemasters could make a very fun chase game.

Deleted member 19742

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
If any Slightly Mad Studios developers are here I just want to apologize for what you're going to read in this thread. People are still riled up from TGA not showing their favorite game sequel announcement.

Dude, I had no investment in any game sequel announcements for these awards and I'm stunned that this was the last game revealed. I'm sorry, but it does not look good. Hopefully it's improved graphically before release.

4 Get!

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 8, 2019
Dude, I had no investment in any game sequel announcements for these awards and I'm stunned that this was the last game revealed. I'm sorry, but it does not look good. Hopefully it's improved graphically before release.

I'm not saying it doesn't look great. Clearly it needs more work done on it graphically. However there are way more harsher takes than yours in this thread though and that's the problem. Emotions are still running high from people's expectations vs reality.

I would have waited to make this thread tomorrow and let people cool off overnight.

Haint

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
I legit said out loud to my friend during the reel that this is an Apple Arcade or Switch game.

Oct 27, 2017
I legit said out loud to my friend during the reel that this is an Apple Arcade or Switch game.
I genuinely thought this was a mobile game. Probably the worst looking high profile game in a long time. From graphics to animations to gameplay sections. The game is in rough shape. I`m surprised they would show it at this stage of development let alone display it with such pride as the big showcase to close the Awards Show. If you showed me the footage and said it was a ps3 title I would have believed in you.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for a good Fast & Furious game, but this honestly looks very outdated and rather janky, with a questionable driving and physics model. May 2020 isn't that far away, so hopefully the trailer is deceiving because this does not look competitive in this day and age.

Jun 2, 2019
If this is what closed the show... Holy shit it looks bad.

Oh well, it's from Slightly "We want Dat Wii U user money" Mad Studios so it shows a sliver of promise and my niece and nephew both love Fast&Furious, so I may get the game on PC for them sooner or later

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not saying it doesn't look great. Clearly it needs more work done on it graphically. However there are way more harsher takes than yours in this thread though and that's the problem. Emotions are still running high from people's expectations vs reality.

I would have waited to make this thread tomorrow and let people cool off overnight.
So you would not post news from an event until a day later just to prevent any possible negativity from a game that legitimately looks like mobile garbage?

VodkaFX

May 31, 2018
No but seriously though, who asked for this...?

Not to mention it looks pretty rough. I like F&F but I think they should just stick to the movies.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
I was hoping for something closer to the nature of the early movies.
The franchise was at its best when it was mainly about racing with some stuff going on in the background.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see what looks "terrible" about this. It looked like the movie brought to a video game. It looked fun. Visually it was great.
What's wrong with you people

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
A visually unimpressive the game looks, the concepts are pretty insane.

Then again one of the films dropped sports cars onto a desert so...