• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I just had a mix in combo shake from Five Guys and this is the best fucking shake I've ever had.

Sonic's is another good choice for shakes in my opinion.

What are you guys favorite fast food places to get milkshakes at?

So far out of all the fast foot places I've had shakes at to I'd rank it:
1- Five Guys
2- Sonics
3- BK

4- Mcdonalds

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I don't think I've ever had a good milkshake anywhere. Everybody uses those powders that help thicken the shake and the texture sucks.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a big fan of in n out shakes and Cracker Barrel

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
baskin robbins because its literally just ice cream, milk and syrup (i used to work there)

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I like dairy queen or Sonics chocolate banana. Don't like 5 guys like most do, to liquidy and strong in fake flavor.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
Five Guys shakes aren't very good in my experience. What kind did you have?

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
Don't do milkshakes but I had one at the In-N-Out when I was in San Antonio and it was delicious, could have been because I was high as fuck though.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Cookout.

shakes.jpg

You can even mix flavors!

The Awesomest

Mar 3, 2018
If you live in Tacoma, WA, you cannot rest until you've had a milkshake at Patty's Burgers. Best I've had in my life, no contest.

MOD Pizza also has surprisingly good shakes for a pizza joint.

I'll also echo Fatburger and Baskin Robbins.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
I'm always looking for good milkshakes.

I had never tried one at Sonic and was excited to, but I found it WAY too thick.
Even after 15 minutes it was too thick to drink through the straw, ended up having to eat it with a spoon when I got home.

I really like Kidd Valley's shakes, not too thick and great flavor.
MOD Pizza also has surprisingly good shakes for a pizza joint.
Yeah, they can be good, but they do make them and save them in a fridge/freezer, so I've also had some mediocre ones where it had a bunch of ice crystals in it.

Dick's Burgers in Seattle or Five Guys (I forget which) does the same thing and can have similar issues.

Last edited:

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Years ago when I was little I swear the local McDonald's had the best milkshakes. Now, I can't think of any place locally that makes a good one. The passable ones are at Arby's and Steak & Shake (if you don't mind ice chips in your milkshake).

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Kidd Valley in the Seattle area, pineapple shake. I tend to use bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and shakes as my metric of quality at fast food places and Kidd Valley always used to be darn close to the gold standard.

OP
OP
DisasterMaster
Oct 27, 2017
I'm always looking for good milkshakes.

I had never tried one at Sonic and was excited to, but I found it WAY too thick.
Even after 15 minutes it was too thick to drink through the straw, ended up having to eat it with a spoon when I got home.

I really like Kidd Valley's shakes, not too thick and great flavor.

Yeah the Sonic Shakes are good but they have a tendency to be really thick

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Chik Fil A has the best strawberry shake although it's a little too sweet.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
1. In-N-Out, easy.
2. Chick-fil-A
3. Shake Shack
Celebrity Guest Spot: McDonald's Shamrock

Everyone else is just fake ice cream in skim milk. I also don't really have a sweet tooth, so I stick by the ones that made an impression on me.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Five guys is incredible. I had a chocolate, banana, peanut butter milkshake with bacon bits in it.

It was so damn good.

I had shake shack for the first time visiting a friend in Connecticut last year. Also very good.