• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheLucasLite

Aug 27, 2018
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers. The only downside is that if you like dipping your fries in your shake, the fries aren't that great.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had one of theirs in a while, but Chick-fil-A might be the winner. Sonics is okay, I prefer their variety and times when it's half off. Checkers has a decent banana shake. Speaking of banana shakes, the worst shake I ever had was a banana pudding milkshake at Krystal. No idea if they still make it but I actually felt physically sick after consuming it. It was either too rich with sweetness or super disgusting. I wish I could remember but I'd rather not lol.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Cookout shakes are indeed the best, though sometimes they're a little too thick.

My hometown has a place called G. D. Ritzy's that has the best shakes. It used to be a national chain but basically ended its franchising and now there are only a few in the US (mostly southern Indiana and a couple in Texas).