• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheLucasLite

Aug 27, 2018
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers. The only downside is that if you like dipping your fries in your shake, the fries aren't that great.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had one of theirs in a while, but Chick-fil-A might be the winner. Sonics is okay, I prefer their variety and times when it's half off. Checkers has a decent banana shake. Speaking of banana shakes, the worst shake I ever had was a banana pudding milkshake at Krystal. No idea if they still make it but I actually felt physically sick after consuming it. It was either too rich with sweetness or super disgusting. I wish I could remember but I'd rather not lol.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Cookout shakes are indeed the best, though sometimes they're a little too thick.

My hometown has a place called G. D. Ritzy's that has the best shakes. It used to be a national chain but basically ended its franchising and now there are only a few in the US (mostly southern Indiana and a couple in Texas).