• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
It took 8-9 months, but it's finally available to stream in the US.

Please note though, it is not in 4k, as HBO Max does not put up third party content in 4k.

OP
OP
ContractHolder

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
yea it wasn't great.

weird that the 4k disc has been out for months and its just now coming to HBOMax?

It's probably because Universal wanted to keep the digital/home media exclusive window a little longer since they don't own HBO Max.

Fast 10 will go to streaming faster since it'll go to Peacock as the HBO deal stopped at 2021 films.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Last one I saw was Five. I'm pretty behind…

Watch the sixth film to get some closure in the main storyline and call it a day.

IMO Five was the last good one, but at least six had a decent finish. Things just get progressively worse as they keep going on.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Honestly, this movie jumped the shark so hard that I didn't give a shit about any of it.
As a massive fan of these movies, I honestly think it didn't jump it hard enough. Sure, they finally went to space. But the set pieces weren't quite as insane from a choreography and creativity perspective. They really could have used those magnets way more than they did and in way more clever/stupidly over the top ways, and I was really hoping the space stuff would be a bit more absurd than just the pure concept of "going there at all".

I think it says something when 5's setpiece of dragging the safe had a lot more impact and absurdism built into it by virtue of just how insanely well they utilized the concept, despite it being an ultimately less ridiculous thing.