• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't used any Grail, I'm still wondering what I should do with them.

Plus, they are super limited, I see that I missed one from the Halloween event that I didn't play, I know we're getting that again next year, will it have another grail or how does it work?

I also wish I had played the event because I need a Caster, I'm a F2P player that needs his welfare sarvantos.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
4fgH7FB.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest, I'm liking Nero more than Arturia so far in the game, so I might throw her 2 grails at some point, even if right now FSN Cu and Heracles are also in my "I should get them to level 90" tier.

I wish it wasn't sooooooo slow to get anyone to Bond level 10, I want the Herc CE because it seems incredible.

Garf02

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Most bond CE are extremely generic partu buff, not bad but generic, then you have broke shit like Heracles or Arash CE

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm grailing Musashi to lv 100, so it will be a minute before I can show a Saber grail love.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Musashi better be a Saber grand Servant candidate
She probably should be considering how broken some of her skills are lore wise, but I can't imagine it will be anyone other than a Saber face. Who knows maybe they are saving the Arturia buff for when they announce her as Grand Saber.

Garf02

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
She probably should be considering how broken some of her skills are lore wise, but I can't imagine it will be anyone other than a Saber face. Who knows maybe they are saving the Arturia buff for when they announce her as Grand Saber.
If they respect the lore, Arthuria cant be a Grand saber cause she is more a CG

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Aparently you need to get Shiki to 2nd ascension to unlock some missions. Start stockpiling those embers

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all cowards don't even Umu

3T4K51y.png

RjOxIjK.png
I guess I'm impressed that you whaled Umu Blanco to NP4. That's some real dedication to your Bride. Congratulations on your marriage.

Also, fuck. KnK event in 2 days. I don't even have the XP I need. I'm actually going to have to farm a bunch the next couple of days and burn non-Assassin cards on the free Shiki.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'm impressed that you whaled Umu Blanco to NP4. That's some real dedication to your Bride. Congratulations on your marriage.

Also, fuck. KnK event in 2 days. I don't even have the XP I need. I'm actually going to have to farm a bunch the next couple of days and burn non-Assassin cards on the free Shiki.

I'm ready for tapered event expectations!

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

I was happy with NP2 then 2 more showed up on a roll with Jeanne. Lol.

And thank you. We are very happy.

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought we were going to have plenty of time to watch all the KnK movies too. Goddammit. I had my 1 movie a day pace planned out and now this just screws everything up.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
Will just use tickets for the hopes of event CE. I have tons of servants that need leveling, so I'm not hunting for more.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Remember the shop will have Gold XP cards along with mana prisms to buy the monthly Gold XP cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.