• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
the point of being Arts, is that you cant do a Burts Chain NP >NP-B-B
>Chain Combo Buff
>Buster Buff
>Prelati Rage 40% Buster Buff for 5 Turns on a 5 Turns Cooldown
>Mad Enhancement EX 12% Buster Buff
>100% Attack Buff at NP5

about the Def, there are many way to remove Debuff, from Servants skills to CE like Vessel of the Saint (Irony being a Jeanne CE)

His buster card only hits once. Maybe if it hit several times it'd be better. Also having to use a CE to negate the debuff is bad too. It only is good on Jeanne since she's support and not about dealing damage.

He also has low attack to begin with. If you like him more power to you but a buster NP would only elevate him to maybe mid tier.

I have seen level 100 Gilles in JP so he does have a fan base

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Waiting for AP to re-charge for continue the plot is annoying, but I need to start to build up Golden Apples again

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Really enjoyed this event, story was better than the singularities we have so far. Just need to do 8 more mission and they are all done
And here I thought I was going through it fast and I'm only approaching 70 missions.
Y'all realize we got 3 weeks right? Plowing through it in 3 days odds a bit much.
If they didn't want us to rush through the event, then they should have given us Irisviel up front!

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Used some apple's to make fast progress, and I guess I do play a lot. Gonna be busy next week so I decided to just beat it
Fair play, I'm not judging haha. I was just surprised it was even possible to be that far. I used a few apples on day 1 cause I like to get a running start and am enjoying this event, but I'm still only halfway through the missions.
If they didn't want us to rush through the event, then they should have given us Irisviel up front!
He has a point lol.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Please tell me they don't make us wait until the end of the story for Rider Kintoki too.

The wait for the event is going to be long enough...

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
So there I was, just spending my daily free FP pull, when it finally happened! A new Saint Graph was unlocked! He finally, finally came home! Of course, I'm talking about FSN Cu! After just 116 days of playing and spending hundreds of thousands of FP chasing Angry Mango, Cu finally decided that this was the right time to show up.

And, since I got his introduction, that confirms that I hadn't already gotten him and burned him by mistake, which was something I'd genuinely thought I might have done.

See, Billy? Cu came home; why won't you?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
So there I was, just spending my daily free FP pull, when it finally happened! A new Saint Graph was unlocked! He finally, finally came home! Of course, I'm talking about FSN Cu! After just 116 days of playing and spending hundreds of thousands of FP chasing Angry Mango, Cu finally decided that this was the right time to show up.

And, since I got his introduction, that confirms that I hadn't already gotten him and burned him by mistake, which was something I'd genuinely thought I might have done.

See, Billy? Cu came home; why won't you?

Nice! I'm surprised you haven't gotten him in quartz pulls before this.

I'm about 30 missions in. Really happy that I hit my 300 day login on the day of the celebration, so I haven't missed a day since launch, hopefully i can keep it up.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This story is great so far. Kayneth keeps getting played like a goddamn fiddle. Fate/Zero painted him as arrogant, but not stupid. I feel he's straight up stupid in this event.

captainpat

Nov 15, 2017
26 missions so far. I feel like I'm making good time so I'll just rely on natural ap regen.

Also, I've decide to start putting money in the game until I get to 500 quartz. Raikou's too close to just rely on free quartz and I do not want to wait another year for her to come back (assuming I even get her).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Loving the event so far, it's really relaxing and interesting. The extra week helps, though I'm sure I'll finish everything well before then.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to get impatient enough that I'll probably apple my way through everything I need to do to finish the event story quests, but then use normal AP regen for the rest.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to get impatient enough that I'll probably apple my way through everything I need to do to finish the event story quests, but then use normal AP regen for the rest.
Some info to help you make the decision: It took me something around 40 bronze apples, 8 silver apples, and maybe 10 gold apples to get through the story in two days. This is at level 114, so silvers refill 66 AP and golds 132 for me.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Im a latelet, in 10 minutes is my 250 day consecutive.. should I use the 20 quartz for and attpt to pull Hotwheels CE or save em for Kintoki rate up??

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Some info to help you make the decision: It took me something around 40 bronze apples, 8 silver apples, and maybe 10 gold apples to get through the story in two days. This is at level 114, so silvers refill 66 AP and golds 132 for me.
I didn't use too many on the lottery event just now and the next one isn't for a while, so I might as well spend a handful now.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Spoiler for this event or Fate/Zero? I just got to the part in the event where
Kayneth gives you Lancer Zero and fucks off back to London.
Event. Yeah, I was going to say,
Kayneth wasn't as tricked as he made himself appear. He knew he had died in the future El Melloi came from.

br0ken_shad0w

Oct 27, 2017
Washington
30 SQ:
y4h1f.png

1.6 million FP:
hs576.png

No Angry Manjus =<

Cruziao

Oct 25, 2017
Welp have nothing better to do today so I ended up finished the story >_<
That was great, Waver stand off with Iskandar was amazing.
The last part where Kiritsugu ended up fighting Angry Man 1-on-1 as epilogue was a nice touch.

Oh and the part where Zouken used his command spell to instantly fill Berseker NP Gauge made me shit brick, thank god it hit like wet noodle lol

Spent 300k fp so far but no angry man :(

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Whoops. Was saving my quartz for Waver, tried to roll the free FP summon, accidently did a 10 pull Story summon instead.

Armtiage

Oct 27, 2017
Whoops. Was saving my quartz for Waver, tried to roll the free FP summon, accidently did a 10 pull Story summon instead.

Aw I just did that too :( Spent 300+k FP, no avenger or assassin. While mindless summoning more, misclicked and did a 10 pull on the banner and got nothing as well.

At least I have all the other FP servants at NP5 except kid Gil and Geronimo. Just praying I'm burning all my bad gacha luck before the banners I really care about comes around.

Deleted member 31277

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Thank to this event I grow attached to Iskandar and Waver, even though I didn't watch Fate Zero yet. (And now I have to).

I'm glad I pulled Iskandar and I decided to invest more quartz for him, attempting NP2.

I failed. The odds were very low anyway.
Emiya Assassin is NP4 now.

Cruziao

Oct 25, 2017
My 4th 100k-FP-per-day got me angry man, and I got the abssassin too, so mission accomplished :goodciv:

Edit: That Kerry quote is brutal whew

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Someone on my FL has NP4 Jalter and changed name to <quit fgo>
Tragic to see beached whales like that. I've got someone on my friend list with NP5 Heracles, NP2 Okita, AUO, NP5 Scathach, NP3 Waver, Jack, and NP2 Lancelot (with MLB K-scope) who hasn't logged in for 23 days. Can't help but wonder what happened to them. Didn't even stick around to get burned by Jalter.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Tragic to see beached whales like that. I've got someone on my friend list with NP5 Heracles, NP2 Okita, AUO, NP5 Scathach, NP3 Waver, Jack, and NP2 Lancelot (with MLB K-scope) who hasn't logged in for 23 days. Can't help but wonder what happened to them. Didn't even stick around to get burned by Jalter.
I think I have the same person. So its prob someone here perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.