• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Come on, no dub vs sub elitist crap in here. Both are fine.

And I'm pretty sure Kayos is referring to Illya and Berserker showing up for 5 minutes tops in Part 1, yet getting big shots on the poster compared to Lancer and Shinji who play bigger roles in part 1, yet aren't on the poster at all. Same with Archer, since he has like 1 scene in the whole movie. Since this is a poster for part 1, not the whole route, I get Kayos's point. A poster is supposed to reflect what's in the movie, not what's coming up in future movies. It'd be like if Star Wars: The Force Awakens had Luke taking up a decent amount of the poster space, despite only being in one scene, while Poe and Finn, who have multiple scenes and plot points to themselves, aren't even on the poster.

Though at the end of the day, it's just a poster so who cares. That and a poster is also supposed to attract people to see the movie, which Cu, Hassan, and Shinji probably wouldn't do.

Yup. The bolded.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Mongrel doesn't have the same oopmh as zasshu, that's the only reason you need to watch subbed Gilgamesh.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got Irisviel. Time to level her and ascend her twice. So many missions unlocked right after getting her including EX missions. Currently 60/100 missions.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
How often do sub and dub theater runs happen over here in the US? I feel like that's not something that happens often.

Deleted member 31277

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks to the Fate Zero collab event I watched the Fate Zero anime (I didn't before).

And I must say, Rider is definitely my favorite servant of this series, and I like Waver Velvet a lot as well.

Lancer gets my second place. Really like him, kind of sad that as Cu he's relegated to 3 stars area in the game. I will level him nonetheless.

I did actually like Lancer's master as well, even though I suppose the character is made to be dislikable.
Really dislike his wife/fiance though.

Overall, it made more and more happy to have invested 330 Quartzes for Iskandar. He may have a low score on appmedia, but I really like him.

Event-wise I have 89 missions cleared (I rushed the story because... I wanted to see the story...)

The shop is basically cleared, so from now I'm focusing regular APs on completing the missions and then I will just farm QPs.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How often do sub and dub theater runs happen over here in the US? I feel like that's not something that happens often.

In the states? It's getting more common. No Game No Life Zero, Your Name, A Silent Voice, and SAO the Movie all did it, though the dub release is usually months after the initial sub release. NGNL0 had the dub and sub premiere during the same weekend.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd farm whatever node has what mat drops you need. Bladed Insects at the wharf have a good chance of dropping feathers for instance.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I have everything you listed but Guille Blue.

In that case which node would be the best one to farm?
I also have 3 CEs that give +3 (specific class) drops.
Rider nod (so Martial arts Dojo A or EX), put all 3 assassins with HRP CE, any random rider with 1 of the +3 CE and Angra with the other of the +3 CE.. so far you have then +24, then support is either angra with HRP CE (+29) or Angra with any +3 CE (+30)

The +3 in the angra is cause Avenger class +3 counts for Assassins/ Rider/ caster and bersekers

Deleted member 31277

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Posted this on Reddit, adding it here as well:

The Alarm App of Prisma Illya (LINK: http://prisma-illya-alarm.d-techno.jp/) has been localized in English and will be released on the first week of May.

The app will be a one-time purchase app with some additional buyable features.

It features over 250 newly recorded voices from Mai Kadowaki and 30 original illustrations made by Silver Link.

There's also a mode where Illya can "sleep with you" while you charge your phone.

There's a video in the website that shows how the app works (albeit in Japanese).

An English website should be available once the App reaches the stores.

It will probably be a good catalyst for who's looking forward to summon Prisma Illya in FGO during the collab event.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

The Alarm App of Prisma Illya (LINK: http://prisma-illya-alarm.d-techno.jp/) has been localized in English and will be released on the first week of May.

It features over 250 newly recorded voices from Mai Kadowaki and 30 original illustrations made by Silver Link.

There's also a mode where Illya can "sleep with you" while you charge your phone.

There's a video in the website that shows how the app works (albeit in Japanese).

It will probably be a good catalyst for who's looking forward to summon Prisma Illya in FGO during the collab event.
*calls the cops*

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017

Source on it being localized?? Cause jesus yes, best time line

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I love this fanbase. Of course this is a thing.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From what I remember the UBW and Zero dubs weren't as good as Apoc. Apoc was helped greatly by the fact that it had more European names than Japanese names.
Personally i quite liked Zero and UBW dubs. The voices were not quite what i had in mind, but they grew on me and none of them were bad.

Of all the things to be localized...
I guess there are more prisma illya english fans then i thought.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I wonder why appmedia rank her so low. On paper she looks amazing to me.

I guess I don't understand the game very well, as Iskandar looks great to me too and his score is 5.
Iskander lacks long lasting ways in JP meta of break bars.

Illya even with buster buff skills, lacks the means to pull a BUSTER chain combo with her NP so you cant maxims her damade as a damage caster (and there is a 30% chance her 3rd skill wont trigger so that gives you demerits on her NP)

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to the Fate Zero collab event I watched the Fate Zero anime (I didn't before).

And I must say, Rider is definitely my favorite servant of this series, and I like Waver Velvet a lot as well.

That's why you're supposed to watch it before, so you can dump quartz into the gacha and not get what you want or who you like.

Otherwise you're just like, "who's this big ugly dude?"

Oct 25, 2017
2a0mhdl.jpg

Protected that smile boiz

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Atalanta looks awesome. Her new sprite is great. Seigfried is boring. The stance his old sprite had looked better.

Status
Not open for further replies.