• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to only do 1 10 roll. I have Liz, Lalter and Scathach.

Next banner I'm going hard on is Valentine's.
Next one for me is Jeanne Alter. I have something like 460 SQ and 20 tickets saved so far, and am saving everything I get from now and then. I know it'll end in despair for me, but I need to try.

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
I think I'm playing the wrong game
MUqNNxCl.jpg

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
I did it Era, I fricking did it. My merry band of misfits managed to clear the remaining 4 challenges, taking me to 2 million, by jumping in the backpack of an extremely powerful Okita friend lmao. I had my command seals saved for the final challenge but somehow did not have to use them. If there had been waves I definitely would have needed them. Either way I'm extremely happy that I managed to fully clear my first event, even if I did get carried lol.
Wow nice! I remember when you were posting near the beginning of the event that your goal was only to get 1 mil.

Armtiage

Oct 27, 2017
Grats to people who got to 2 mil!

Scathach and Leonidas are my go to lancers so don't need Bryn but the collector part of me wants to give it a 10 roll. She's limited and only has had 2 rate ups. Next chance to get her won't be till next year. Must stay strong and save SQ for Bride Nero, Shiki, and Tamamo Lancer...

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I took Altera as my CE. She was my first 5* long ago, when I was rerolling at launch. It felt right to pick her, the one who has been with me since the beginning.

I object. It was 7:58 when I opened the app and it was already over
Your phone clock is off. I was turbo farming a bit right at the end and got into a battle at 7:59 exactly. Got a heart from it too LMAO, gotta finish the event strong!

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
Don't have Altera, so I grabbed her portrait.

Also it's 50 bond exp for all 5 servants when equipped, not just the one it's equipped to.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really want both Artoria and Mash's event CE. I might sleep on it. :/

Getting Mash would mean I'd have all three of the "staple" event CE with mash on it, that being Chaldea Lunchtime, Beginning of Journey, and this CE. All three Mash would be pleasing to see on the backline. That being said, Artoria's Excalibur is so striking...

Ugh, why must we choose? I'd gladly spend 5 Mana Prism per CE if I could.

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017
Mhm...mhm i really want to pick Scat, but her Face looks strange :-/

Maybe i should pick Altera since i wanted her from the beginning....or Jeanne for the art. Help.

Last edited:

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
I think one of the whales on my friends list rage quit 2 weeks ago right when saber wars started. Hasn't logged on since.
6bEbN2Cm.png

That MHX whiffffffffff

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, you did a good job. I'd now recommend doing Nero's interludes to get her Thrice Setting Sun skill.
Congrats, you two. Great stuff!
Wow nice! I remember when you were posting near the beginning of the event that your goal was only to get 1 mil.

Thanks guys. I'm glad that all the grinding I did yesterday was worth it in the end. Definitely taking a day off the game today outside of logging in haha.

So, which Heroic Spirit Portrait CE is everybody choosing?
Couldn't decide myself so went with the default, Mash.

I'm going to go with Mash. I think her art looks really good and she's in my main roster (albeit on the back line) so it feels right.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Arturia's art is my favorite so I went with the that CE. This is probably one of the few +50 points CE that is worth equipping.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Was debating between Altera and Mash, since they have both been with me since the start. Finally decided on Altera cos her art is slightly nicer.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I went to go put my dozens of 4* assassin EXP cards into the archive only to realize it was mostly full of assassin fous from the FP gacha. At least I'll be ready for Shiki.

But yeah, a super success finished off LAlter. Nobu, Atalanta, Lancelot and maybe Caster Liz are up next for levels. I want to level Cu but his ascension mats (crystals) are awkward for me right now. I'll get a good stockpile of saber cards tonight (in case I get lucky with Bride Nero) then farm a pile of mana prisms until the archer daily goes up.

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017
Next one for me is Jeanne Alter. I have something like 460 SQ and 20 tickets saved so far, and am saving everything I get from now and then. I know it'll end in despair for me, but I need to try.

Considering you have Waver, Okita, Gil and Scat while saving all this stuff this is a rather bold statement :p. Btw your Yun told me he wants your attention since he will get his Enhancements next month :3

Last edited:

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
You have no right to mention the word despair if you have four 5* servants and still have a 500+ equivalent quartz surplus.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
But then you are wasting a day of 1/2AP Ember gathering. ;-)
The grind really never ends.
Considering you have Waver, Okita, Gil and Scat while saving all this stuff this is a rather bold statement :p. Btw your Yun told me he wants your attention since he will get his Enhancements next month :3
The way I just realised this Chrono is the Chrono from the BE days lmao. I still remember me and a few others convincing him to do his pulls early and him pulling Yun. Good times haha. Have they revealed what the enhancements are yet? I really want to know what they do to Ling (even though I don't play anymore, she's still my fav unit).

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
I just got Nero and now they're sending out Bride Nero. Goddamn. How is Brynhildr? How does she compare vs. Scathach?

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017
Woot Valentines Day is 02.14. That announcement is way to early haha....or do they want to push in a Chinese New Year Event?...wait FGO has a Chinese Version right? I guesses we would have a week of half ap embers and then a cooldown week and the Valentines Event would start on February first.

Alkez We just got (today) Ramza Enhancements after a huge delay of nearly nine months. Yun and Ling should get their enhancements at the same time next month but sofar we have no infos what they will be. But Gumi made some good choice for Global Exclusive Units. Well in lings case semi exclusive. She got butchered in the jpn version :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.