• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
With the talks of other gacha games, I used to religiously play King's Raid but stopped once they started greedy and added in more randomness in the gacha. Before this the game was very fair with characters being obtainable by ingame currency, but during a summer update they added in accessory slots to every character, along with unique accessories. This was just cruel as actually getting them was 3%, and to add salt to the wound the new story update made prerty much all of the old dragon equipment obsolete. This only left you to either waste a good chunk of money rolling for unique equipment or hope to god a group of whales would let you join in the raids, but still waste a good chunk of time farming dragons. I just stopped as the grinding got too much, with barely anything to show for it.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, I'm so burned of the shutdown of Tales of Link and the western treatment of Tales of the Rays, that I'm not even going to bother with the newest Tales gacha coming out, Tales of Crestoria (sounds like a toothpaste).

Seriously, Namco? Does Tales need 3 currently running gacha games (4 in total)?

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
2 so far, both of which came out in global only to get cancelled pretty quickly. Not even giving the next one the time of day.

Besides Vesperia is coming to PS4 friday and I have waited 10 damn years to play the complete version.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Haaaa.... finally. Finally! I have 201 stingers! That is EXACTLY enough stingers to max both Gramps and Medusa Lily! It is also enough that, looking at the event shop item list for the rest of the year and who else uses stingers, if Gramps doesn't come home there is no plausible future in which I'll ever* have to farm stingers again. I win either way!

*In the next two years, at least.
Oh wow, awesome!! v:)
Just be aware that Septem is generally agreed to be the low point in terms of FGO's writing. So unless you end up really, really liking Nero that chapter will likely be something of a disappointment.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tales of Asteria (JP only)
Tales of Link (JP and Global servers, both shut down in 2017)
Tales of the Rays (JP and Global servers, global server shut down less than 6 months after opening due to low profits, JP still running)
Tales of Crestoria (new mobile game soon to be released, worldwide confirmed)

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Haaaa.... finally. Finally! I have 201 stingers! That is EXACTLY enough stingers to max both Gramps and Medusa Lily! It is also enough that, looking at the event shop item list for the rest of the year and who else uses stingers, if Gramps doesn't come home there is no plausible future in which I'll ever* have to farm stingers again. I win either way!

*In the next two years, at least.

Just be aware that Septem is generally agreed to be the low point in terms of FGO's writing. So unless you end up really, really liking Nero that chapter will likely be something of a disappointment.
I liked Septem ok. I really hated Okeanos though!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Too many gacha games at once lol.

For serious though my luck with epic 7 is so bad.

Though I'm not as willing to put money in as I do with fgo.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I settled for my beginning roll once I got Ludwig. I was a tool.

So far the only 5 star I've gotten was the ice thief that everyone uses

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
dumped epic7 as soon as I realized the devs were willing to crush any meta that made 3* units strong enough to take on MLKen whales. Because he is totally balanced and doesn't need fixing what so ever. nope nada plz gif munz

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Honestly, I would say to read the FGO manga for the first two Singularities, as from what I read it heavily improves the story for those two but alas the fan translation doesn't go far. Looking back they should have waited for the first anime adaption, instead of releasing it with the launch of the game.
G68mH6Rh.jpg
It is a hoot to see servants like Marie and Mozart fight without using magic balls, and Kiyohime not being the sterotypical yandere.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Got enkidu to level 70 from the half off ember. Should have farmed so i could have maxed him out and other servants. Still salty i didnt get artoria lancer this time nor the last time during the knights of the round summon.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
$30 (in rewards credit) almost completely wasted. Not terrible luck on its own but it sure is compared to what I've seen others get.
As long as we're talking gacha games that people drop, if it wasn't for the story in this one I would've rid myself of it ages ago.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It sticks to the idea that the MC on'y really has Mash as a servant besides the story servants.
It's gonna be interesting to watchBabylonia adaptation and seeing ever support story servants doing ...pretty everything by themselves since i really can't see Mash being a powerhouse in that situation.
Ooh, gamepress tierlist putting first Hassan at tier 4 lol. That's gotta be spicy.
All part of their plan to make everyone wait for Dantes rate-up later this month! /s

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be interesting to watchBabylonia adaptation and seeing ever support story servants doing ...pretty everything by themselves since i really can't see Mash being a powerhouse in that situation.
It's pretty much going to just be an extension of what we see in the story scenes since no other servants appears there either.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty much going to just be an extension of what we see in the story scenes since no other servants appears there either.
So, what's your saying is... we're pretty much getting 12 episodes of
ishtar
doing everything in the second half?
I can live with that.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So, what's your saying is... we're pretty much getting 12 episodes of
ishtar
doing everything in the second half?
I can live with that.

I mean at a certain point in the story is just
Ishtar and quetz
fighting alongside you.

I wonder how they'll handle the early bits though where you're clearing quests for uruk.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
3 Tickets or bust on my side!
In others words, i'm def not getting him. Would have used more ressources, but i used the remaining quartz stash as a joke with my friends trying to get musashi, and any other quartz i still have is going to Dantes.
...there really is too much limited servants this month.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
I got lucky this time and pulled gramps on my 11th roll. Too bad I barely have enough embers/QP to level him.

Status
Not open for further replies.