• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| Two Years Behind Real Hell

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Holy... I forgot the server reset was at 8 these days! And even now I can't get on!

Well, good luck to everyone who rolls. Hope we can all get in soon.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
18 tickets got me basically nothing (some trash gold CE). One 10-pull got me NP2 Ibaraki and Nitocris. I think I shouldn't push my luck any further right now.

Oct 25, 2017
welp I cant be too upset right? O well. Gonna keep tossing tickets and quartz whenever I get them. Gramps is around for like 2 weeks.

glad someone got him so far :)
Ok this is weirdly uncanny. I also got medusa lily and euryale on my first roll, except that I got another ending instead of Victor of the moon.

Oct 25, 2017
Decided, what the heck, and bought a little quartz to do a pull while leaving my dantes stash alone.
Got Henela, which is neat.
...Along with my 31th copy of One strike, which i'm honestly beginning to feel like it's the game way of taunting me.

Dec 1, 2017
Wow, hundred quartz later and I got nothing good. No Gramps, no four star servant, and no good CE- I think this is a sign to save my leftover quartz on Dante.

Oct 27, 2017
Burnt through a whole bunch of FP this week trying to take advantage of the Super/Great Success. Making CE bombs is much less monotonous while binging though anime.

Didn't realize Gramps comes out now. So used to waiting for after a bout of maintenance. Good luck to everyone rolling.

7 tickets and 30sq and only got NP2 Fran, oh well. That's 0/2 for the year. He was the last servant I wanted that needed bones though so now I'm free to finally release my bone stash to all the other servants at will. It's actually a pretty liberating feeling to scratch a material off you've been constantly hording for the last for 1.5 years haha.

Oct 25, 2017
Only one Gramps here so far? This is saddening. Still, congrats Aledy! At least someone here managed him. Some decent pulls so far though, so it's not all bad. Good luck to anyone continuing to pull!

Oct 27, 2017
36 tickets got me no Gramps. Did get Lancer Vlad (first gold lancer finally), np2 Beowulf (actually good when?), divine banquet, 2x another endings, and a black grail. No complaints other than I wish I hadn't spent those last 10 tickets. Still got tickets to try and seduce the Dark Side so who knows. Long day so I'm going to sleep now.

Oct 27, 2017
I should have listened to myself when I said I shouldn't push my luck any further. Spent seven more tickets and all I got for them was that I finished MLBing Primeval Curse (which I'm pretty sure is on a secret rate-up, since I got three of them tonight).

I'm left with three tickets and 180 SQ. If I were only aiming for Melt, Lip, and Suzuka in the next few months I could roll more and have a decent stash built back up for them, but I'm more and more convinced that I want to roll for MHXA/Medb during their shared rate-up. That means I have to be stingy now. I can't let myself roll more unless I get the coveted "three good drops".

Oct 28, 2017
Got gramps halfway though my first topup.

I'm happy with that, also got my first black grail which is cool, np2 deon, np2 casgil (which I am ecstatic about), 2nd volume hydration, and mary bonnie read (who should have come earlier so I didn't have to burn marie). So it was a pretty good run. Much better than my mushashi luck.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Damage wise for that class, you should never get any better.
Edit : You also get a chance to just one-shot an enemy during yours attacks.
An incredibly low chance, but still.

Oct 25, 2017
He's like a tank...a slow moving spooky death tank. His skills are odd though; hmmm. Dunno if he pairs all that will with Jeanne given his lowish damage at the pathetic level I have him at,

Dec 1, 2017
Hahahaha, I decided to do a couple rolls in the friend gacha and I was able to roll two copies of Angra Mainju. I don't know if I should be happy, or cry that all of my luck when to this.