• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
So I have been kinda enjoying using KH to the point I'm bringing him along for farming quests and using him just before the other farming servants nuke the waves, kinda makes it a bit longer to kill the last big health boss at the end of the training grounds but I don't care.

I think I'll make him my main ST assassin since Jack is bond 10 and she'll be resting until Skadi's release

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
bTgQCnG.png

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'll never put any of my servants in the second archive, not even Fionn, Jack will be playing with Nursery Rhyme and Santa Jalter for the remainder of her holiday!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
That's the same thing!

Also damn, no servants in 2nd archive? I at least put the 3-1 stars I don't use there lol.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The only Servant I have in my Second Archive is the re-run of Saber Lily. I should probably burn her for Mana Prisms though...

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I got HNS to Lvl 50 after spending 500K FP.

I can't imagine getting any CE to 100. Ever.

Also damn still no angry mango.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who's not got the select option ticked or isn't being leveled is in my archive. I only keep about 15 servants in my main box.
This is excellent, thank you.

So between now and Summer we should be getting around 400 quartz and just over 100 tickets. That puts me just in range of what I wanted with my 50 tickets for Melt. If I spend all of it I'm not in the best position for 2020, but we should get 350 quartz and 80 tickets during/post summer so at the very least I'll have a decent shot at Asagami.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Iirc I spent all my tickets on rashumon for kintoki last year and still had another 73 by the time the Martha ruler summer 2 part 2 banner rolled around.

Only getting 100 between now and summer seems like a massive step down. Well not that tickets have ever been useful for me.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Heavens feel part 2 is going to have a US screening March 14th. Nothing in my area. Hopefully more get added since I was able to see part 1 in theaters.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I hope everyone remembered to clear the Master Missions this week. It's easy to forget gem/monument missions if you collect the fragments as you clear them.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.regmovies.com/movies/fatestay-night-heavens-feel-ii-lost-butterfly/B0027103527

If it's not showing in your area it won't even show up. I had to check Los Angeles.

Also it actually has

sex. No more dragons or dolphins.
It's giving me a 404 error.

And lol at the spoiler. Well, this is a movie, so they can get more "mature" with the content.

EDIT: Oh found the site entree. This is only for Regal theaters, so I'd wait until Aniplex makes an official announcement on the website to see if more theaters from other chains get added. I know Angelika theaters usually get the Aniplex releases, but there's nothing on their sites yet.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the showings list, seems they are doing another equivalent of US only showing for the first batch like the first film, with the chances of Canada showings appearing later?
Great, always love to wait a few more months because Aniplex signs the Canadian limited run deal later.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they will do anything for the NA release of the movie. Parvati released in late summer/fall. I dont see them moving her up because she was also after costumes were introduced in summer.

Maybe just the Mystic code.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
Speaking of Sakura, is her design from the Imaginary Around art from something in particular? It's a really good design and I didn't know if it was original to the art or from some obscure spin off.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
What was that made for? thats not in the actual game is it?
If you mean the animation: The animation is an OP to a console port.

If you mean the actual event

Yes that happens in the visual novel. Toward the end the city is being overrun by Avenger's spawn things, and pretty much everyone engages in combat against them. It's mentioned at the end of Heaven's Feel, and confirmed again in this scene, that Sakura still has access to the powers she got by being possessed by Angra Mainyu to some extent.

On a semi-unrelated note the Battle Moon Wars fangame also takes advantage of this in some really fun ways.

hillzagold

Jan 12, 2019
I know literally jack shit about this game except that a) I like gacha games, and b) people say this game is amazing. That's pretty much where I'm at, lol.
Haha well the game's not too hard at all, you'll figure out nearly everything. The only major thing that people get stuck on in the early game is leveling up servants. But all you need to do is unlock the daily quests, then do the 30 AP hand quest with a lvl 90 friend support. Keep doing that until your herc gets to level 40 or 50, then take another lvl 90 support to the 40 AP quest. It's easy and you'll level up so much that you'll get like 800 action points.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Speaking of Sakura, is her design from the Imaginary Around art from something in particular? It's a really good design and I didn't know if it was original to the art or from some obscure spin off.

It looks so good.

I actually looked it up once too see who it was because they looked pretty cool and then it was just like 'oh its just sakura'.

Still don't have a copy though.

a) I like gacha games

Oh boy.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Canada won't be receiving Lost Butterfly in theaters, despite getting the first and having sold out shows (all of the showings at my local theater were sold out, and I've heard the same applied for all across Canada). They even showed a teaser for it as a post credits scene in Flower Presage saying it was coming this year.

Thanks, Aniplex USA. :(

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I had to wait months for the first movie to air in my country and then i really couldn't go anyway, I had to wait for the blu ray release here which was in november to finally watch it.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
UK never even got the first one in cinemas so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sucks that they changed companies resulting in canada getting screwed tho.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm pretty upset over it. It's all good though, life goes on. I know I'm not the only one missing out on seeing it in theaters, as referenced above. It doesn't lessen the pain any, though. :/

I guess it's BD for me! I'll probably hold off and buy the trilogy when they're all released in a single package.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really want to watch them until I can get the complete blu ray set or if it all comes to streaming at once.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Understandable. After the way Flower Presage ended, waiting a year for the continuation hasn't been easy. If Canada indeed doesn't get Lost Butterfly, I'll just hold off and buy them all next year when it's all completed. I loved what's been done so far, though.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
I've had to settle with waiting for the BDs of anime movies since I live several states away from any theaters that ever show them, even big ones like the recent MHA movie. Even though I own Presage Flower now, I'll likely just wait until I acquire all three films to watch them together, even if that likely ends up meaning I have to wait until 2021 to see them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.