• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I only have one Moonlight Fest from last year. Did they only have one last year, or did I just not unlock the rest?

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Not having rider kintoki sucks. That and my Ozy doesn't have his 3rd skill so np charge takes a while.

On the other hand, black grail Arash is amazing even though he is stuck at 50 and 2 skills.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sanzang's np charge has been clutch for letting me 2 turning the heart node with full mooncells.

Glad I finally have a good excuse to use her after the gssr.

Seems like it get kind of old though, just one node for 7 days.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Congratz but could be worse. Imagine getting rainbow orbs and golden archer card during Gilgamesh banner. Instead of Gil, I spooked by Orion. That was devastating. Orion is bootleg Euryale very good ST archer. :)

This exact same thing happened to me and the salt was EXTREME (though I did get a surprise Ishtar right after when going after event CEs). I also got a second spook of her going after Merlin so thankfully she hits harder than Chloe now

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'm actually happy Orion/Artemis got the animation update, I would have used her more often if it wasn't for the terrible animations.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually happy Orion/Artemis got the animation update, I would have used her more often if it wasn't for the terrible animations.

I am a bit disappointed they aren't better but they aren't total trash anymore so I'll take what I can get. I don't think Orion is popular enough to get a second set of animation updates anytime soon a la Tamao Mae (especially with so many still needing their first) but I wouldn't mind seeing a tune up one day.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Turns out I can 2 turn pretty easily with ushi and Ishtar. Nice. Ishtar also allows me to go an extra dumplings card because of her 50% battery vs Arash.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Actually, you may be lucky. What singularity are you on?

If you mean Gawain I already beat Camelot. Ozy was the hardest for me personally. Had to use a full command seal set to finish him.

Trying to finish up Babylonia and about halfway through. No AP sucks.

Speaking of that, do you guys skip the dailies? I'm thinking of only doing 40 and 10 ap node on the doors and 40 only for exp. Need to keep doing all the training grounds though.

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
If you mean Gawain I already beat Camelot. Ozy was the hardest for me personally. Had to use a full command seal set to finish him.

Speaking of that, do you guys skip the dailies? I'm thinking of only doing 40 and 10 ap node on the doors and 40 only for exp. Need to keep doing all the training grounds though.

rip NVM yeah you no longer need orion then :')

hillzagold

Jan 12, 2019

Pretty much only the 40ap quests, unless i'm looking for something very specific like red assassin gems. And I usually skip the quests altogether unless I desperately need mana prisms, which can already be bought more easily from most event shops.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I want 3 more k-scopes so I can MLB one while having another k-scope and 3 more black grails so I can MLB it.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
What are your guys most wanted CEs?

I want Kaleidoscope and Limit zero over the most.

Been playing since the first week of NA release and I've been very fortunate to get most of the CE's I've been missing in the past two months (Demonic Bodhisattva, Prisma Cosmos, Black Grail, fifth copy of Imaginary Element seriously). Most wanted non-limited CE is now Volumen Hydrargyrum. For Limiteds: Guda Guda Poster Girl. For aestethics: all of the gacha KnK event CE's since that is my favorite T-M franchise by a mile and I got zero of them.

And now having reflected on my FGO experience, I came into this game as a general Fate/anime fan with no real strong likes towards any individual characters. Didn't re-roll for anyone, all of my banner rolls have been carefully planned around gameplay servants and not love. But in researching the wiki when I first got started, King Hassan was easily the most eye-catching to me. I watched numerous solo fight videos of him in anticipation. Being a fairly...low energy person in general, when I got him I was excited, but not really that much more excited than any other 5* I rolled. However, I seriously giggle like a crazy person whenever I use him and hear that "dokoda...". This pleases me. I am pleased.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys actually read the flavor texts for the CE's? every once in awhile I will go one a binge of reading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.