• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys actually read the flavor texts for the CE's? every once in awhile I will go one a binge of reading them.
yeah I do that as well. I also read the servant's profile for new servants I get.

And since I already have a kscope and 2023, prob Devilish Bodhisattva I guess.

edit:
Don't lose hope, it's only a question of time before Angry Matthew arrives at your Chaldeas.
(At least he's in the Friend Gatcha. Just think of the bloodbath it would have been if they decided instead to put him in the Quartz gatcha with the same rates instead.)
True that. Its eventually, just a matter of when now.

Last edited:

Cruziao

Oct 25, 2017
My most wanted CE right now is 3 more copies of Black Grail so I can MLB it. Oh and Volumen I guess.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm just going to do this event through natural ap.

Probably won't clear the shop but if I get pages and hearts I'll be fine.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Another Limited Over Zero and Another Victor of the Moon since I need one more to mlb each.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
I wish they gave away some apples for this event, it hurts seeing my apple saving go down. Luckily I had a CE drop so that saved me 5k dumplings, let's see if another one drops. No hearts yet though, drop rate for it must be very low.

As for which CE I need the most... that would be a Kaleidoscope, I've yet to see one drop.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I got 2 CEs to drop so Im good on not using dumplings for the expensive ones.

Also with so many drop CEs and a 100% bonus im farming hella dumplings lol. Thank you friend bath CEs.

Chromax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
unnamedGY6DXF81.jpg

The waffles came! Hoping I can pull the ones I want.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Hey does burning 4 Star CEs grant Rare prisms? I basically had 5 drop for me in the quest so I'm good on the CE. If I can burn the shop ones for Rare Prisms I will hella do it. But if its regular MP then there is no point.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Hey does burning 4 Star CEs grant Rare prisms? I basically had 5 drop for me in the quest so I'm good on the CE. If I can burn the shop ones for Rare Prisms I will hella do it. But if its regular MP then there is no point.
Regular MP only.
Rare Prisms only come from non-event 4 and 5 Star servants.
For now, in NA. JP made a change during the recent Xmas. Now copies of welfares after the fifth (so basically, during the rerun) will give you RP when you get them (not burn them).

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
RIP, why you gotta be stingy like that FGO. :cry

On another note, starting to clear everything in the store. Still need way more dumplings but plenty of time. No apples needed.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Felt good tonight and rolled a bit. Got my 6th copy of Emiya. I could burn him right now and pick up Mona Lisa, or I could keep him to show my love for the character and possibly work towards a second NP5 Emiya. This should not be a difficult decision, but somehow it is.

What are your guys most wanted CEs?

I want Kaleidoscope and Limit zero over the most.
1 copy of Demonic Bodhisattva and Formal Craft.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Felt good tonight and rolled a bit. Got my 6th copy of Emiya. I could burn him right now and pick up Mona Lisa, or I could keep him to show my love for the character and possibly work towards a second NP5 Emiya. This should not be a difficult decision, but somehow it is.

1 copy of Demonic Bodhisattva and Formal Craft.
Unless you have the 5000 green prisms needed to get all 5 copies of mona lisa to mlb it, i would say to keep him and follow your dreams.
You'll get another 4* to burn at some point, and there's no such thing as having too much Emiya in your life.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cleaned my friends list a bit and now got 2 slots open.
Id is 266,873,902 if anyone's interested.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Altera "Larva" (basically Altera Lily) was announced as a DLC character for Extella Link, to come out along with the Switch release.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
5* Shirou Fake Archer Class Miyuverse when? My favorite appearance of Shirou even though his personality was arguably the worst out of most Shirou.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Illya animation update looking clean. Only a small sample but I love the buster card. Not sure if it's going to be only buster 1 close up or it's just her generic buster 1.

Prisma Illya event rerun in Japan and a 4* Miyu servant
More Prisma Illya is good civ. Nice for people who don't have a good ST archer as well.

From the looks of it Miyu's NP is going to be a buffing type. Seems that's where the game is heading with servants atm. Does allow the creators to be a lot more versatile and creative with the servants.
5* Shirou Fake Archer Class Miyuverse when? My favorite appearance of Shirou even though his personality was arguably the worst out of most Shirou.
Hmm I dunno if that's true. I like that he actually got shit done and didn't hesitate.

I think if they'll do anything he'll be a skin of Emiya. Would love to see that skin change him to a double buster deck though. That small change would make him a lot better imo.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Illya animation update looking clean. Only a small sample but I love the buster card. Not sure if it's going to be only buster 1 close up or it's just her generic buster 1.

More Prisma Illya is good civ. Nice for people who don't have a good ST archer as well.

From the looks of it Miyu's NP is going to be a buffing type. Seems that's where the game is heading with servants atm. Does allow the creators to be a lot more versatile and creative with the servants.
Hmm I dunno if that's true. I like that he actually got shit done and didn't hesitate.

I think if they'll do anything he'll be a skin of Emiya. Would love to see that skin change him to a double buster deck though. That small change would make him a lot better imo.

Yeah I was disappointed Emiya has a Buster NP with UBW. Like if he has 3 Arts card, then make his NP an Arts. 2 Buster, 2 Arts and 1 Quick would have been ideal.

Also the main problem I had with Miyuverse Shirou is that he threw away justice for all for justice for Miyu only, which I can understand. But doesn't mean I have to like it.

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Unless you have the 5000 green prisms needed to get all 5 copies of mona lisa to mlb it, i would say to keep him and follow your dreams.
You'll get another 4* to burn at some point, and there's no such thing as having too much Emiya in your life.
I can immediately MLB Mona Lisa, but you've convinced me to keep him. Who needs QP and FP in this game.
Prisma Illya event rerun in Japan and a 4* Miyu servant
At least one pattern is holding up. Now I can go after other servants in the latter half of 2019 without any regrets. More support casters that aren't 5*s are always welcome too.

As usual, DW is making great use of their money.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While it makes sense considering there's no interesting servants to pull in the Moon goddess gatcha, it's surprising seeing so many ppl not even putting the event ce on their support servents.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm perhaps I shouldnt have use as many apples as I did. About to clean out the shop expect for the monuments.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I should make a separate support thats active for event CEs instead of changing my current support and then going back once event is over.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
While it makes sense considering there's no interesting servants to pull in the Moon goddess gatcha, it's surprising seeing so many ppl not even putting the event ce on their support servents.

Not even buying the event CE's, took expensive to be worth it unless you plan to empty most of the shop which I don't, I don't have anyone I'd want to use it on after the event and even if I did the GudaGuda 2 event CE has literally the same effect + 40% starting NP (and better art).

Did put some mooncells around tho.

I should make a separate support thats active for event CEs instead of changing my current support and then going back once event is over.

JP has that I think.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
We have that too. You can have up to 3 different support set ups saved.

No, but like, in JP, you can have two active. One for events, one for regular quests. So, if someobdy does regular quest, they will see the support list for normal quests. If they are doing an event, it will display to them your event supports. No need to swap at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.