• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But either way you'd still need to do the actual chocolate exchanging during the voice event in order to 'unlock' the voiced scene in materials, and you'd get the CE at that time anyway (either as a new copy or as a replacement if you burned the old one). So from strictly a practicality standpoint it seems like it'd be smarter to not redeem coins for any CEs this year, and just grind up the points ladder when the voice event comes around to get enough chocolates for everyone.
Sure, but it seems a bit early to planify griding in 2 years, especially for those that wants to see the littles servants scenes. A lot of things can happen in that timeframe.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I think I managed to grind ~130 million QP during the 1/2 AP campaign. I was at ~330 million when I started and am at ~460 million now. It would be a lot less if I had the hearts Jack needs.

Good luck to everyone who will be rolling. I'm waiting for the Medb rate-up, so I won't be rolling until next Tuesday.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'd have bigger concerns in those circumstances besides regretting that I never saw some cutscenes from a mobile game.

At any rate, I'll have to see how many coins I can get on average per run and how easily I can farm the quests. Then I'll make a call on if it's worth the apples/time.
Maybe I'll just do the normal "receive chocolate" gifts for the girls and leave the guys until next year.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Don't think I can be assed farming non-voiced cutscenes when I'll be able to watch them voiced/subbed on YouTube soon.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Finally saw the new Raita servant.
LAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD

Not too interested in Valentines but as a lifelong Star Wars nut / walking wookiepedia, I'm obligated to roll for MHXA. I'll be throwing some tickets her way and hopefully my house will be enough of a catalyst.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Gonna wait for Lancer Artoria since I need a Lancer. I want all the waifus but Raikou takes priority.

Gl to all those that are going to pull ASAP.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
10 tickets, 60 SQ.

The kitasean really works.

Check the acquisition dates

RhzdO6g.jpg

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
300 Quartz and 20 tickets got me NP3 Altera, NP2 Drake, and NP3 Lalter.

I'm content with this. For real this time since MHXA isn't even good until next year.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Threw in the rest of my tickets and quartz for cute orangette because I got 3 from my initial rolls and instead I got a 2nd 2030 and np2 mhxa.

No cute orangette though which is frustrating. Guess I'll try again next week.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to play the catalyst game. Do an FP summon until I get a 3* servant....first one is a 3*. OK, let's spend some tickets until I roll a 3* servant....first one is a servant, and Kiyohime (BERSERKER!!!) at that. Time to do a 10-roll....

I can't believe this. My last 22 or so 10-rolls have produced four SSR's. Luck comes and goes but I've been waaaaaaaaaaay too lucky in this game. Maybe it's the cosmos balancing the years of shitty rolls I had from playing Idolmaster.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Since we should conserve the class molds until the best free quests are available, running the ones out there now without being able to guarantee the enemy lineup is a royal pain. Just bring a frontline of Berserkers, I guess...

Eldalie_

Nov 1, 2017
10 tickets, 60 SQ.

The kitasean really works.

Check the acquisition dates

RhzdO6g.jpg
Decided to play the catalyst game. Do an FP summon until I get a 3* servant....first one is a 3*. OK, let's spend some tickets until I roll a 3* servant....first one is a servant, and Kiyohime (BERSERKER!!!) at that. Time to do a 10-roll....

I can't believe this. My last 22 or so 10-rolls have produced four SSR's. Luck comes and goes but I've been waaaaaaaaaaay too lucky in this game. Maybe it's the cosmos balancing the years of shitty rolls I had from playing Idolmaster.

Congrats!
Spent 10 tickets and 30 sq. 2 event CEs and no MHXA. Pretty much what i expected!

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be gacha... Suffice to say I spent more than the tickets I had allotted for MHXA. Spent 30 tickets, got 2 cute orangettes and nothing else. Spent more tickets, dupe Helena. Got angrier, spent all my tickets, got 2 more cute orangettes and np2 Nursery Rhyme.

At this point, I felt a cold rage within myself. Spent my GudaGuda allowance for nothing asides from an almost limit broken cute orangette.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
10 rolls, here we go...
Through passion, I gain strength.

First 10 roll, useless ce's
Through strength, I gain power.

Second 10 roll, np3 Helena
Through power, I gain victory.

Third 10 roll, Saber Alter?!
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Fourth 10 roll, useless ce's
The Force shall free me.

Fifth 10 roll,
lb cute orangette and MHXA

Was this worth it? Probably not. Also got like 7 chocolate angels so fml. Have about 400 sq left for some attempts at the postergirl ce and Gil a bit later. Might have to skip Munenori's banner and get him via free ticket.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So do we get a class rate up schedule like last year or are the nodes completely random and we need to rely on the items?

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Spent 26 tickets and 60 quartz and.....

Also got 5 5* events CEs during this.
So now I have plenty leftover to play around with till Summer Nero time.

And I'm event ready.
Dyy6meMXQAEtyB6.jpg

What's funny is on the roll I got MHX Alter Lizzy spooked me with a rainbow summon and then shortly after MHX Alter appeared in a regular gold berserker card.

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017
The last time I got a 5* I wanted, was ... MHX a year ago (outside of GSSR). Got Lancer Artoria, Book and MHX Alter (2nd to last single roll) with less than 4 10 rolls (including tickets). Feels good to finally have luck in NA again.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Used my tickets to try to get some of the events CE.
Did not get any, but i did end up with a Cu Alter, which is nice.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Ended up with 540M QP, my reserves are replenished, got about 150M out of it.

I'm having second thoughts about rolling on her split banner with Lartoria, I really don't care about MHXA/Star wars and it's not like I'll get any use out of her anyways, she would be barely used, if at all.

Will NA get the Stage banners?

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got MHXA in less quartz than I was willing to spend but more than I had hoped. Pretty happy.

Was kind annoyed at first because I got my 3rd Quetz early on. All the 4* servants I got were just RP since they were already NP5.

Also in leveling MHXA to 90 I only got 1 single Super Success. Cleared all my embers from 2nd Archive and regular Inventory. Thank fully it didn't touch my box stash so those can keep building for summer.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Rolled for a 5* Saberface Berserker.

2nd 10 roll, got a 5* Saberface (Mordred) Berserker (Fran). I knew I shouldn't have tempted fate by saying I was only spooked once by Waver in all my rolls. Still thats my first SSR in half a year, I guess she was impressed by how much I cared about her Rider form (NP2 10/10/10).

4th 10 roll, Cute Orangette number 1 & 2, not bad at all.

5th 10 roll, Sith Lord!

Overall a much better set of rolls than I was expecting.

I want a spinoff manga about Cosmo Chaldea High and Chaldea Kindergarden

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
What are you guys looking for in your supports? I'm not sure if I should put gacha CEs or Melty Sweetheart. I'm not using molds yet so I'm using melties when clearing

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The new Gacha CEs lie. They say they give + to enemies weak to the equipped servant but Berserkers only give it to berserkers. Extra class gives to all though.

Edit: Never mind. All just seems to mean the Extra class. This is dumb.

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok yeah I'm dumb. I guess All is it's own coin. I probably should have checked a refresher on the event. Lol.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
iirc someone checked the game's code and yeah rainbow orbs were exclusively for SSRs.

I skip everything so I wouldn't know.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
How often do gold/rainbow sparks occur?

I feel that it's been happening way more as of late, especially the rainbow ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.