• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
After how many days do you folks usually remove inactive (unknown) ppl? 14 days for me.
But I'm waiting until the start of the CCC event before the next removal.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Her 3rd ascension is best you heathens, and I don't really see anything particularly bad about her animations, I particularly like the extra and np ones.

Too bad she's on the wrong banner, at least she's not locked and can spook whenever.

Case files collab announced for sure now on the 27th. Well, the stream is. Most likely it launches after the stream.

Also, alexander animation update to go with it.

Nice, I've never really cared about Alexander but with animations like these I definitely would try to level and use him.

Animations really do make the man

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
I still use Alexander on occasion, he can wave clear a bit and his third skill is a great team quick buff. He was my primary Rider in the early game.

All the characters with horses need animation updates badly.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't use anyone with basic bitch animations baring Zerktoki (Favorite), Zerkalot (top 5 + farmer), and Arash (most convenient unit in the game and you only see his NP anyways).

Animations are everything.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm waiting for the 2nd one with Kiara and Demiya.

I will MLB the Gilgamesh CE whatever that takes and call it a day, if more Demiyas or a Kiara comes along for the ride that would be nice but I'm not holding out.

yeah part of why I'm really liking Okita Alter is how fucking extra her animations are,

I really want to like Okita Alter, I really do, she ticks almost every box for me, but man, I hate those shoes, and I don't like katanas, especially long sephiroth style ones, if it wasn't for those I'd definitely roll for her, being completely outclassed by kingprotea probably isn't great either. I'll probably probably try a bit for Izou on that banner.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
How hard are you guys going in on the banner tomorrow? I have around 255 SQ, hopefully that'll be enough for one Melt.
I've got 60+ tickets and nine 10-rolls ready. I'm planning on spending the tickets immediately and, if they don't have the results I want, waiting for a time when I feel luckier to use the SQ. I've got exp, mats, and grails waiting for some girls with purple hair and extreme body parts, so hopefully they show up. I also want (and can instamax) Suzuka, but since she's joining the common pool I won't be quite as disappointed if she doesn't show up as I will if Passionlip and/or Meltryllis reject my summons.

Oct 25, 2017
I've got 60+ tickets and nine 10-rolls ready. I'm planning on spending the tickets immediately and, if they don't have the results I want, waiting for a time when I feel luckier to use the SQ. I've got exp, mats, and grails waiting for some girls with purple hair and extreme body parts, so hopefully they show up. I also want (and can instamax) Suzuka, but since she's joining the common pool I won't be quite as disappointed if she doesn't show up as I will if Passionlip and/or Meltryllis reject my summons.
Melt 100 and Lip 90?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
After how many days do you folks usually remove inactive (unknown) ppl? 14 days for me.
But I'm waiting until the start of the CCC event before the next removal.

I usually only check when I need space to add a friend / really need someone with event CEs (so not very often), but 3 days for for most people, unless I know them or they left a message indicating they will be back (e.g on a trip). I haven't had to remove anyone for months though.

How hard are you guys going in on the banner tomorrow? I have around 255 SQ, hopefully that'll be enough for one Melt.

Saving for Summer! I kind of want Kiara, but figured I'll roll in her future rate up since Munenori seems much cooler than Demiya. My stash is at 413 SQ and 66 Tickets. I would have rolled for Nero Bride and 2030, but forgot.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I plan to do 1-2 multi on the first banner for CEs and then wait for the Kiara banner

I am building my team comps in advance as I'm looking at the enemies and nodes on gamepress while typing this, in case it wasn't obvious how hyped I am for this event.

dorjjj

Oct 31, 2017
How hard are you guys going in on the banner tomorrow?.
pSSuGes.gif

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't know. I'm finding it difficult to decide. I'm not even set on whether I'll use everything on Kiara's banner, or try to split pulls between Melt and Kiara's banner. I want Kiara more than Melt, but Melt's banner has Passionlip who I'd love, and I'd be able to (hopefully) get a couple event CE earlier by pulling on Melt's banner, which should help with the grinding a bit. Maybe tickets for Melt, and SQ for Kiara?

I NEED TO MAKE UP MY MIND SOON!

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I'm currently at 15 tickets only and 588 SQ (not counting all the iTunes gift certificates that I have) and will probably use the tickets on the 1st CCC banner.
My initial goal was to have at least 600 SQ for Raikou and since there's still a bit of time until Onigashima rerun, I might add 1-2 multi's for CCC in case my ticket pulls are all crap and if the event Servants manage to impress me enough. I haven't really looked them up, so it's up to the event to make me want them.

Had some ppl reappear after 14 days, so personally i wait until a month has passed before i remove them.
I usually only check when I need space to add a friend / really need someone with event CEs (so not very often), but 3 days for for most people, unless I know them or they left a message indicating they will be back (e.g on a trip). I haven't had to remove anyone for months though.
Currently have three folks who have been offline 12, 18 and even 36 days. The 12 days guy is fellow forum member nicoga3000, so I'll keep him considering that he can't take part in the event anyways.

Semblance

Oct 26, 2017
California
Kind of bummed maintenance will end at 4AM my time. I've always rolled as soon as the server's back online. I know it doesn't matter what time of day you do it, but still.

GL Meltbros. I'm not putting money into the banner so I'm banking on a miracle.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I never did get around to watching the playthroughs of CCC (and of course the CCC Route is still unfinished), but hopefully just being familiar with the characters and their roles in general will be enough for the event.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I started watching the ZVN playthrough last week and am currently on part 44.

Well, I have 800+ gold ALL embers in my mailbox and 405 gold embers of various types in my second archive and main box. My main box is literally overflowing. I hope what I've heard about premium rolls still being possible when boxes are full is true. No matter what happens tomorrow, somebody is getting leveled in my Chaldea. Hopefully it will be on-banner golds.

Good luck to everyone rolling tomorrow. May our targets come to us with minimal investment.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Uh, so it's nice to see they botched the downtime by a full calendar day! I'll just assume they published it incorrectly in the news story.

I haven't been following things that much for the past few months... other than aiming for personal preferences in special events, are there any particularly notable servants upcoming that are good on strategic matters? Akin to the waiting for Merlin, for example. I have about 400 quartz and have been largely shrugging, not knowing what to do.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, so it's nice to see they botched the downtime by a full calendar day! I'll just assume they published it incorrectly in the news story.

I haven't been following things that much for the past few months... other than aiming for personal preferences in special events, are there any particularly notable servants upcoming that are good on strategic matters? Akin to the waiting for Merlin, for example. I have about 400 quartz and have been largely shrugging, not knowing what to do.

Out of new servants only? Caster Nero is a nice farmer unless you already have Da Vinci. Lancer Raikou and Berserker Nobu are also very good. Besides maybe Sherlock at anniversary that's about it. Hokusai on 1/1/20 also, of course.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I've accepted everyone who sent me requests, thanks y'all. As for the friends list question earlier, I generally wait around 20-30 days of inactivity before deleting.
Mordred was surprisingly simpler than I expected. Dealing with NP spam is easier than Gawain omegatanking effective hits since you can effectively nuke Mordred. I'm glad I rolled Gil right before this singularity because him and faker are feasting on all these Sabers. She was no walk in the park regardless, which is something Camelot has done remarkably better than all the previous singularities combined: it truly sells you on the antagonists' overwhelming power. When the characters speak of the Knights of the Round Table with such apprehension and respect I actually buy it because I experienced it first-hand. There isn't a disconnect between lore and gameplay, which is always something I appreciate. They're also just ruthless and competent in general. It helps to have genuinely compelling enemies to look forward to fighting, and they have been built up pretty well. In fact, the whole feeling of desolation and fighting against overwhelming odds has been done well. I can actually buy that this is worthy of being an EX mission (I know the EX stands for importance and not difficulty, but anyways).

Like London did for Hans, I'm getting some renewed appreciation for Hassan, Arash, Serenity (will probably take my time to raise them later even if I don't end up using them much) and the others because of this singularity, and I'm sad that I haven't rolled a single Bedivere yet. Story locked 3-stars suck, man. I specially liked his dream-flashback with Arthuria, it reminded me of the dream sequences in Fate and I always enjoy whenever we get to see her past. Arthuria acting as king and leader of the KOTRT just looks more interesting to me than her persona on modern times, so I'd watch/read a series set within that time period.

Sanzang is fun, her conversation at night with Mash was particularly good. It's great to see the latter getting as much development as she is, it felt like the writers were slowly, vaguely trying to do something with her and then Nasu decided to give it an actual direction. Sanzang going like "oh yeah, what that Drake chick said was cool and all but nah fam we don't roll that way lol", kinda felt like him going "that's lame, let's do something else". In general, the characters are just being better explored, characterized and utilized. Unlike previous singularities it doesn't feel like some people are just here to make volume, they all have a purpose and get some good moments for themselves. I do appreciate how many plot points and characters they keep mentioning from previous singularities though since it makes it feel somewhat worthwhile to have paid attention to everything to get here lol. Like they're tying all the loose ends and bringing them to a satisfying conclusion.
I think I was spoiled on who's the heroic spirit within Mash but it's not like I would've guessed it anyway since I'm not deeply familiar with Arthurian (heh) mythology.

Lastly but not less important, First Hassan is one cool motherfucker. Can't wait to see him in action.

How long do I have to clear Solomon before the event ends? I don't want to rush the story, but I also don't wanna miss the welfare...

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I've accepted everyone who sent me requests, thanks y'all. As for the friends list question earlier, I generally wait around 20-30 days of inactivity before deleting.
Mordred was surprisingly simpler than I expected. Dealing with NP spam is easier than Gawain omegatanking effective hits since you can effectively nuke Mordred. I'm glad I rolled Gil right before this singularity because him and faker are feasting on all these Sabers. She was no walk in the park regardless, which is something Camelot has done remarkably better than all the previous singularities combined: it truly sells you on the antagonists' overwhelming power. When the characters speak of the Knights of the Round Table with such apprehension and respect I actually buy it because I experienced it first-hand. There isn't a disconnect between lore and gameplay, which is always something I appreciate. They're also just ruthless and competent in general. It helps to have genuinely compelling enemies to look forward to fighting, and they have been built up pretty well.

Like London did for Hans, I'm getting some renewed appreciation for Hassan, Arash, Serenity (will probably take my time to raise them later even if I don't end up using them much) and the others because of this singularity, and I'm sad that I haven't rolled a single Bedivere yet. Story locked 3-stars suck, man. I specially liked his dream-flashback with Arthuria, it reminded me of the dream sequences in Fate and I always enjoy whenever we get to see her past. Arthuria acting as king and leader of the KOTRT just looks more interesting to me than her persona on modern times, so I'd watch/read a series set within that time period.

Sanzang is fun, her conversation at night with Mash was particularly good. It's great to see the latter getting as much development as she is, it felt like the writers were slowly, vaguely trying to do something with her and then Nasu decided to give it an actual direction. Sanzang going like "oh yeah, what that Drake chick said was cool and all but nah fam we don't roll that way lol", kinda felt like him going "that's lame, let's do something else". In general, the characters are just being better explored, characterized and utilized. Unlike previous singularities it doesn't feel like some people are just here to make volume, they all have a purpose and get some good moments for themselves. I do appreciate how many plot points and characters they keep mentioning from previous singularities though since it makes it feel somewhat worthwhile having paid attention through all the plot to get here lol. Like they're tying all the loose ends and bringing them to a satisfying conclusion.
I think I was spoiled on who's the heroic spirit within Mash but it's not like I would've guessed it anyway since I'm not deeply familiar with Arthurian (heh) mythology.

Lastly but not less important, First Hassan is one cool motherfucker.

How long do I have to clear Solomon before the event ends? I don't want to rush the story, but I also don't wanna miss the welfare...

I think you can finish Babylonia in a week, and it's recommended to hold off on going to hard at CCC for that long anyway. Solomon without the raids is super short, but Babylonia took me around 20 hours.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Zero tickets and zero quartz. I like Melt's gameplay and personality but her t-posing, unclothed design does nothing for me. I won't bother listing Passionlip's problems. Must save for Summer Munenori Eresh Hokusai. Good luck to all of you rolling though. I'll need support Melt so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I might actually do a few SQ multi-pulls on Melt's banner instead of using my tickets, since I want to try for the event CE and Passionlip (as well as Melt, if she comes to me) and the 4* guarantee might make things a little easier. No more than two or three multi-pulls though, as I want Kiara most of all. I have a little over 40 tickets and something like 330SQ, so I'll need to budget accordingly...

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
0 tickets, 0 Quartz

Might do a single ten roll on Melt's banner when I get 30 quartz... but I really should be saving for Summer rerun since it's my one and only chance at those servants....

Too bad she's on the wrong banner, at least she's not locked and can spook whenever.

Since I pulled 5 copies of Liz on the pre CCC banner... any banner that has Liz on rate up is automatically the wrong banner.

Already got Emiya Alter as well....

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Not quite. It'll get a rerun next year.

I'm talking about the rerun with Summer Martha and Mordred....

I actually made my account when that event was ongoing but I logged in a few times (don't think I even finished the prologue) and only really started playing FGO when the First Hassan banner was out.... and I rolled him with like these 90 quartz in my inbox and that was probably a big push for me to play FGO.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm talking about the rerun with Summer Martha and Mordred....

I actually made my account when that event was ongoing but I logged in a few times (don't think I even finished the prologue) and only really started playing FGO when the First Hassan banner was out.... and I rolled him with like these 90 quartz in my inbox and that was probably a big push for me to play FGO.

Oh whoops, missed the rerun part lol.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Rider Mordred's banner should get a rerun in 2020 for us as a DL milestone banner. Don't think Ruler Martha's banner has gotten a third run yet.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Rider Mordred's banner should get a rerun in 2020 for us as a DL milestone banner. Don't think Ruler Martha's banner has gotten a third run yet.

Oh nice, I didn't see that Rider Moe was back after the rerun.

Thanks! That makes it a lot easier for which banner to focus on during the rerun, all in on Summer Martha.

Edit - Just checked, the Martha banner is rerun for the 14M download milestone, also is on rate up with the Christmas 2018

So a few more chances after this rerun.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice, I didn't see that Rider Moe was back after the rerun.

Thanks! That makes it a lot easier for which banner to focus on during the rerun, all in on Summer Martha.

Edit - Just checked, the Martha banner is rerun for the 14M download milestone, also is on rate up with the Christmas 2018

So a few more chances after this rerun.

There you go.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I want to stay up and pull/deplete my stamina before sleep, but there's no telling if maintenance will be extended and even if it isn't, there will be a bunch of story to read through. Probably better to call it and just run it later when I actually have time.

Inn-case I'm not around when people do their pulls, I wish you all luck! I hope to wake up to some good news regarding that!

Status
Not open for further replies.