• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
God the start of this event is so dense, feels like I've been playing for a while but I've barely used any AP and still need a break.

Edit: And what was the

6. Adjusted certain Servants' Noble Phantasm and battle sprite animations.
* The affected Servant is:
- Ryougi Shiki (Assassin)

patch note about, she didn't the updated model from the knk rerun or change at all as far as I can see.

I think all they did was change the size of Shiki's head to be smaller.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well guys, my dry spell is broken.

294 days after my last Free SQ 5*, I finally got Melt.

U72v84q.jpg

It isn't the prettiest pull though lol. Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, some really...really nice pulls here. Congrats to you guys/gals!

I logged in just to see if the servers were up, thankfully they were. I don't have time to run through the event just now, but I'll get around to it shortly. It gives me more time to decide how many I want to do on Melt's banner. Kiara is my true love, but I wouldn't mind either Melt or Passionlip. And as Draggy mentioned, Kiara will have better banners in the future...

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Nothing worse than going though a story after a shitty spook. Day is ruined for me. Wish I could just call it a day, but I don't want to waste the AP either.

At least Suzuka has fox ears, I had forgotten about that.

Well guys, my dry spell is broken.

294 days after my last Free SQ 5*, I finally got Melt.

U72v84q.jpg

It isn't the prettiest pull though lol. Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted!

Congrats, happy for you.

Well I got 5* CE from ticket and then the first roll.

Damn, first Gil then this, that's some incredible luck, damn.

Thanks, I'm hoping for the same myself.

On another note, Liz's animation update makes her kinda awesome now. She was so boring before.

For sure, I hadn't seen her new animations until I used her today.

Last edited:

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
60 sq spent and no 4*

I almost kept pushing the gacha button until I got something but not today Gacha. Not today.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
60 SQ spent, no 4*.

...Got Uncle Vlad instead. My second SSR. Dry spell over so... yay?

A couple of quests later, chucked 3 SQ at the gacha soul eater and got Suzuka. Like, totes yay or something.

Totes deserved since the event is kicking my f2p arse.

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
Did two ten pulls and didn't get much of anything. Time to hold on to my meager savings until summer.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Finally got Melty, though it took a while. Managed to get another Vlad (NP4), NP5 Suzuka, and NP5 Passionlip and a bunch of MLB event CEs.

I'm now finally content until Hokusai comes out, though I might try at last years Summer again to get one more Knights of Marines.

60 SQ spent, no 4*.

...Got Uncle Vlad instead. My second SSR. Dry spell over so... yay?

A couple of quests later, chucked 3 SQ at the gacha soul eater and got Suzuka. Like, totes yay or something.

Totes deserved since the event is kicking my f2p arse.
Congrats to your 2nd SSR Servant and Suzuka, but is Vlad on secret rate up or what? At least give us a Waver or Ozy instead.
My only good spook so far was Jack.

And yeah, they're totes overdoing it with the "totes" speech. :D

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
^ Vlad and Arjuna are the kings of spooks.

Kiara banner will be next Thursday then I assume, it was 9 days after in JP and it would make sense based on the story so far.

Feb 9, 2019
Gacha Hell
Ah, so I wasn't the only one Uncle Vlad blessed with a visit. Misery does love company.

In all seriousness, I can probably get some use out of him since my only other decent zerker is Fran but sheesh, of all the possible spooks.

Oct 25, 2017
I got busy with life so I haven't even finished the first arc to play this, I literally just finished Babylonia(those last 2 hours holy crap, I can't wait for the anime). Now I need to rush Salomon... like right now. I assume it's not long as hell like Babylonia was.

I also did a 10-Roll and got fox-girl.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Good for you. Rage pulling never ends well. Sorry 'bout that luck, though. :/
Experience tells me that's absolutely right. Thanks mate.
Had to resist pressing the multi SQ gacha button as well, but the reasonable thing to do is to have a good night's sleep first. Trying to learn from my past mistakes.
I always try to keep in mind the sunken cost fallacy and then realize I should just stop.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got busy with life so I haven't even finished the first arc to play this, I literally just finished Babylonia(those last 2 hours holy crap, I can't wait for the anime). Now I need to rush Salomon... like right now. I assume it's not long as hell like Babylonia was.

I also did a 10-Roll and got fox-girl.

Grats!! Shes a rad Saber. Also a wolf not a fox.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
40 tickets used, a couple 3* event CE, along with one 4* and one 5* event CE. Nothing other than that, not even one 4* Servant. I expected as much, but it still hurts. Saving my SQ for Kiara, so we'll see how that goes.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Ah, so I wasn't the only one Uncle Vlad blessed with a visit. Misery does love company.

In all seriousness, I can probably get some use out of him since my only other decent zerker is Fran but sheesh, of all the possible spooks.

Yeah, maybe try to build an Arts team around him.

Experience tells me that's absolutely right. Thanks mate.

I always try to keep in mind the sunken cost fallacy and then realize I should just stop.

Considering that I still don't have a SSR Rider, I'm tempted to have another go at Melt since Alter Ego's are strong against Casters and I might then skip Maid Alter.

40 tickets used, a couple 3* event CE, along with one 4* and one 5* event CE. Nothing other than that, not even one 4* Servant. I expected as much, but it still hurts. Saving my SQ for Kiara, so we'll see how that goes.

No SR Servant with 40 tickets is bad luck indeed. Sorry about that.

Anyone know what event CEs to give to which support Servants?

Also, the guides for this event are crazy, lol

I simply put the Gil CE on my +2 Servant (Suzuka) and the 3 star CE's on Fate/Extra Servants.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No SR Servant with 40 tickets is bad luck indeed. Sorry about that.
Yeah, it was pretty disappointing. :(

I just realized that I had enough for 11 multi-pulls on Kiara's banner, when I had only intended to do ten so I threw a multi-pull with SQ. Rate up is a lie. I got 2x SSR in my 1000+ SQ when trying for Merlin, and now I got an NP2 Karna pulling on Melt's banner. I mean, Karna is good and all, but it kind of burns knowing it could have been Melt. I managed to (finally) get Passionlip out of that multi anyway, so it was a good pull. But still, I would have been ecstatic had that been Melt.

Here's hoping Kiara answers my call.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Aw, that sucks.
70% rate up is simply not high enough. We finally managed to overcome the 1% SSR hurdle and then we stumble at the 2nd, lower 70% one. :(

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's fine. I didn't expect an SSR at all so I can't really complain, and Karna is a nice Servant, it's just not Melt. :(

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Well here's my support list. Can't do better for assassin or berserker unfortunately lol

If people wanna join my user ID is
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

RyRpLccr.jpg

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Kiara is going to be upset with me that I tried for Melt, isn't she? I should have remained faithful.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
BB was annoying to beat. Thankful that fake priest was putting in work. Should have taken the friend Jeanne for an easier time instead of Nero Bride lol. Oh well live and learn. The rest of the first few missions don't look too hard. I can always apple to catch up if I fall behind. The problem is farming embers to level up the Alter Egos I pulled and keeping some handy for BB herself once I get her.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Playing through a large amount of the SE.RA.PH event today (as it's my one day off this week), I feel like I've adjusted to the difficulty somewhat. I do think it's actually quite a bit harder than Babylonia (at the very least the story quests are, farming-wise it's about the same). That said, I'm loving the added elements of the presentation, and the story feels just as "Extra" as ever and a refreshing break from some of the more monotonous elements of Grand Order core narrative. I can already tell given the missions that I've completed and unlocked that the grind is going to be arduous here, more so than any mission-based event prior to this. Guess that's what the long run time is for, but combined with the difficult quests, this is going to be a long few weeks.

OMG they changed the BGM for Liz's NP lmao.
Let's be honest, though: "The Blood Countess" is one of the best songs in CCC, hands down!

Kiara is going to be upset with me that I tried for Melt, isn't she? I should have remained faithful.
Are you sure that doesn't mean she has to show up in your Chaldea to punish you properly?

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Damn that guy's guide is way better and easier to read than Gamepress's Only problem is that its not done. But its not like it needs to be done till the end of next week.

qon

Oct 25, 2017
Gamepress one seems more phone friendly to me so I'll just keep using that one. I'm sure if it leads me astray I can fix it with a few apples anyways.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
11 multi's, no SSR.
3 Lips, 2 SR spooks and a couple of CE's. Man, it really sucks that she's the same class als Melt. 3 times that I was hopeful and 3 times disappointment.
For now I'll NP2 her and keep the 3rd one for a rare prism maybe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.