• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Do you need someone with a lvl 90 melt and with skills upgrade? Also are you on my friends list if not post your friend code and I will add.
I wish you luck on your rolls for the lewd nun.

I don't really need her but I like using new servants to see how they fare with my team. It's really annoying having to spam refresh over and over to see if one of the very few lvl 90 Melt shows up.

I already have you on my support list :p

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
This roulette mechanic is really starting to get on my nerves. When it's a good roll I feel little benefit because my team is always built to run through the node. When it's bad it just takes unnecessarily long.
lmao, they actually buffed ass shiki's NP + 3t def down (after NP damage i think).

Same for Saber Shiki (/w 10% team np charge instead) if that matters.
O wow, that's stronger than I expected. She's on the backline of my assassin team with Kscope as a final resort. This just makes her so much better at that role.
I'll say it this way, Babylonia is a much better put together adventure and it's a fun adventure all round, but Camelot was more "Fate"-esque, if that makes any sense.

I like babylonia better though, but camelot was still very good.
Honestly I feel that's a perfect description. I've been thinking the same thing since I played them but I wasn't sure how to word it in a way people would understand. It's the reason I like Camelot a lot more, even though Babylonia is better.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Babylonia being less "Fate" sounds fine by me if it's in the way I think it is.
The whole "ancient beast potentially more dangerous than solomon himself" angle they foreshadowed at the end of Camelot is my jam. Bonus points if there are any lovecraftian inspirations. Being right in the middle of the age of gods also sounds like a great (and more grandiose) change of pace for FGO to dive deeper into its mythological roots rather than being confined to servant x servant stuff for the main plot.

If it means "more streamlined to follow" that'd also be good, as much as I liked Camelot there were a lot of information and plot threads to keep track of at some points.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I thought I was feeling lucky, so I rolled again. And again. And again.

The first roll gave me two more Student Coucils+and The Cages. The second roll was minimum wage. The third roll gave me my first Devilish Bodhisattva and my sixth Suzuka. Which means that my second copy of Fionn won't be burned to buy the Mona Lisa CE.

So that was far from ideal but it could have gone a lot worse. I'm down to three 10-rolls. No more random rolling. I've got to save them for the right time.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I don't know how many rolls you spent, but if it's any consolation, at least you didn't "waste" your SSR by getting a shitty spook, so don't give up hope.
Though once again, I'd recommend to wait for a couple of event tickets before multi rolling again.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
I really like the event from a writing perspective, but the "grind" is a bit annoying and not grinding for those coins. Got like 4000 already thanks to the CEs and servants, but "kill 40 of those enemies" "kill 60 of those" etc.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

The first roll gave me two more Student Coucils+and The Cages. The second roll was minimum wage. The third roll gave me my first Devilish Bodhisattva and my sixth Suzuka. Which means that my second copy of Fionn won't be burned to buy the Mona Lisa CE.

So that was far from ideal but it could have gone a lot worse. I'm down to three 10-rolls. No more random rolling. I've got to save them for the right time.
You are never truly lucky after the first roll

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
So what's the consensus? The lord ashura guide or the gamepress guide for the event?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

It could have been worse, you got a couple nice pulls in there! Sixth Suzuka, though? I can hear the cat cry from here as she's being burned. Poor thing. :(

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I don't understand Gamepress guide step 17.

It says
Reach 70%(or 20% + 50%) total for Shapeshifters/Type I to save AP later!
I went in with two MLB'd Cage CE's which makes it 100% appearance rate of Type I. Shouldn't I have done that? Does it have to be exactly 70%?
Because I had to do some extra runs and I'm still not done with mission 40 (Defeat [10/10] Neutral Servants).

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Have 2 spots if any one wants to add me.

FC: 324,629,710
IGN: Tira

q8ydzLk.jpg

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I love how the Gamepress guide tells me which CE to equip/look for, so I've been using that one.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm alright. I know I'm not the most efficient seeing that I had to use a few silver apples but I guess I'm not far off? I'm not following the guide though

OniBaka

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
I used all the silver apples they gave me to farm embers to get melt to 90 and some gold to catch up on the event.

Oct 25, 2017
I finished Solomon and started the event today... I'm 3 missions into it, I have some catching up to do.

I also used a ticket and got Passionlip.

Status
Not open for further replies.