• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why I made this.

Context.

0ZIo06a.png

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to do a ticket on the 6 million banner, and i managed to get ishtar!
My phone lagged so much after spending the ticket that i was sure i was either getting a gold servant, or that the app was gonna crash.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
The 6M node is a bit inconsistent for me, sometimes I can clear it and other times I get close, it depends on RNG. The 3M is easy but it also has this annoying tendency to not drop what I want lol
Since I'm done with the damage ladder I just want mats and gourds, so I wonder which is the most efficient.

I've also reached QP hell for the first time. Am I doomed to farm doors forever now?

Last edited:

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Man, the amount of special fous given is pitiful, and at this rate I would only maxed one character every six months.
After 1.5 years of playing this game, I finally have that Mona Lisa CE.

The quest for 1 Billion QP starts nowwwww
Easy peasy, as long as you go no life mode during a lottery event. I think 60 golden apples is enough for a billion QP.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I have decided that for the remainder of the event I'll just keep using Raikou even if I can kill Ibaraki faster with other units, been a while since I used her since she got bond 10 last year, also seeing her wrecking the banana oni feels just right, I'm sure she's enjoying it!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Arghhhhh lancers. I probably could still kill the banana with ishtar, but I've been trying with my saber units and I can't get them to do as much damage as ishtar.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I started using Ishtar yesterday and had to swap her out for Suzuka today.

It's nice to get a chance to use her, since CCC was rather cavalry-and-Archer-focused. She has pretty bonkers stargen on her NP turn with buffs active.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Arghhhhh lancers. I probably could still kill the banana with ishtar, but I've been trying with my saber units and I can't get them to do as much damage as ishtar.
I mean, what's your team layout? You should do enough damage with the modifiers that you can one shot the hands and first wave with Ishtar and Arash easily, despite the class disadvantage.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still taking Archuria. With all the damage buffs class disadvantage doesn't really matter that much.

I think last year I still used Arash to wipe them.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What's your team set up?
Raikou/Ozy/Waver (Merlin - Friend), along with Arash and Mash in my backline just to have carp CE loaded on them.

I can two turn the 3M node if I can get an Arts card hit with Raikou in round one, but sometimes I get unlucky. Ozy + Waver + Merlin brings her NP to 90% on round two with no np gain from cards, with all of their buffs and the damage CE equipped. Ozy's NP and then Raikou's NP burst chain basically destroy her with all of the buffs on my characters at that point (also running plugsuit, since I need the swap with Merlin at the start of round two after I use Waver's buffs on Raikou), even more so if Raikou gets a crit-loaded card. I haven't tried the 6M node since I'm a few thousand points away from the maximum point target so I have no need to.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I'm using Salter and friend Jater with my Merlin to rekt the 3 hands. If someone dies, Jack comes in to clean up with Mash being the punching bag for any unwanted NPs if Merlin is out. Its just annoying when Banana gets a crit hit off randomly and attacks the same spot 3 times.

But clearing Bullying is really easy for me. Why go for the longer 6 million when the 3 million does the job and you can do it for 1 less BP.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, what's your team layout? You should do enough damage with the modifiers that you can one shot the hands and first wave with Ishtar and Arash easily, despite the class disadvantage.

Yeah I probably could honestly. This is my setup.

2L62ZP1.jpg

Arash clears the first wave, big the heck out of Ishtar, kill ibaraki with np + crits.

It's a reliable 2-3 Turner.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
Wow you guys don't spend time on round 1 at all? I use round 1 to charge up NPs and then unleash most of them first turn on the onis. I hope they get more hp. The Ce bonus makes my units one shot them and if I get no arts cards, its sad times.

That being said I can see Arash being way faster for farming.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hi.

I'm a noob. Just done a few missions in Singularity F (believe I'm on story mission 9?). Any tips for a newcomer? So far I've levelled up Mash and Siegfried (lvl 4 star Servant?) a lot with those enhancement cards which are solely required for levelling.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow you guys don't spend time on round 1 at all? I use round 1 to charge up NPs and then unleash most of them first turn on the onis. I hope they get more hp. The Ce bonus makes my units one shot them and if I get no arts cards, its sad times.

That being said I can see Arash being way faster for farming.
It's all about being fast and having an AOE and enough boosters to one turn the second round. For instance, I use Gil, who has a skill that gets him 30 NP. So after Arash clears the 2nd round, two Merlins and a Waver are enough to get him to 120% NP, which he can then one turn Banana and her hands.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hi.

I'm a noob. Just done a few missions in Singularity F (believe I'm on story mission 9?). Any tips for a newcomer? So far I've levelled up Mash and Siegfried (lvl 4 star Servant?) a lot with those enhancement cards which are solely required for levelling.

Yeah I'd say focusing on Siegy right now would be good. Personally I'd try to level up as much as you can because onigshima is coming soon and one of the best, BEST welfare units is coming back for the last time, with welfare units being free units. Who else do you have?

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I'd say focusing on Siegy right now would be good. Personally I'd try to level up as much as you can because onigshima is coming soon and one of the best, BEST welfare units is coming back for the last time, with welfare units being free units. Who else do you have?
These:

GmnUKYF.jpg

I don't suppose there's a better way to get a list of your servants?

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Hi.

Welcome, as Antiwhippy said it's best to focus on levelling up your units because you definitely want the upcoming free (welfare) servant which comes with the onigashima event.
In case you need help feel free to ask for people to add you, having some good units from your FL is probably going to help at the beginning.

General tips:
- the gacha rates are ruthless so roll in moderation
- your bronze and silver servants are good and not garbage, don't sleep on them, in particular the archer class has very good units.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
These:

GmnUKYF.jpg

I don't suppose there's a better way to get a list of your servants?

Damn you got some nice servants.

Suzuka is pretty damn good too, but I would probably focus on Elizabeth next because she's a lancer and you're already leveling Siegy. Honestly if you want to refocus on Suzuka I would say do that but Siegfried is still very good.

I would level up Lu bu too. He's very good. And being a berserker he's going to help you deal with the class system.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hi.

What's your User ID? I will send a request.

VN1X

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks all!

The news post says:
"The Singularity must be cleared, with the "CLEAR" icon displayed on the quest banner in the Terminal, in order to be considered eligible. "
Well it says so now! Just cleared it and was treated to a neat little OP even. I assume we receive the rewards for the event later?

Where to next btw?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks all!

Well it says so now! Just cleared it and was treated to a neat little OP even. I assume we receive the rewards for the event later?

Where to next btw?
Sent you a request as well!

As to where you should go, the next singularity should have unlocked for you (Orleans). I'd just keep working your way through the story and working on leveling/ascending your characters when the daily comes around that corresponds to them. You definitely want to be as prepared as possible going into Onigashima!

Oh, and welcome to Hell. I should have opened with that.

Oct 25, 2017
Just know that the story segments in the first two singularities are pretty bad and not really representative of what follows in regards to the quality of the story/writing. It definitely picks up after them culminating in an incredible climax to part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.