• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
New node is tougher. Might have to use arash with ishtar for double aoe into jalter np lol.

My friend code is 234,317,153 for anyone that wants to add. Joe is my master name.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've enjoyed this event, but I'm kind of ready for it to be done. Having to use both BP and AP is somewhat time consuming. I still have a bunch of refills to use before the end.

Oct 25, 2017
We're pretty much going to jump into Onigashima next week followed immediately by Agartha to fit it all in before the anniversary so yeah I'd recommend just taking it easy if you're already feeling burnt out.

I don't really like the dual AP system either so I've decided to just stop clearing my BP on the days where I don't need the mat drops.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
If you've cleared the damage ladder/shop, you don't have to use them. Just trade them in for QP at the end.
This is what I'm going to do. I have most of the important stuff in the shop purchased, and I've already cleared the point ladder. Can always use more QP!
That's a good point. I only need to get the mana prisms then I'm done, but I should be able to get that on natural BP with the remaining few days.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
Best part of the event is no AP usage.

I had way more apples than I typically do so I spent all my silver/bronze and a couple gold apples on embers during the weekend. That combined with the success up let me max level as much servants as if it were a lottery event.

Squishy3

Oct 27, 2017
I bought the hearts and got a MLB Carp CE because I wasn't around for the initial run and that's about... all I cared to do outside of the dailies. Don't care enough to go up the points ladder for the lores when I still have a bunch and am low on QP anyway so I wouldn't be using them anytime soon.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Given my absolute boredom as I wait for the Onigashima rerun and I watch Raikou wrecking the banana I have decided I am going to level up Stheno.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Might as well eat the jelly donuts if you can stand replaying the fight over and over again. You can exchange them for QP when the event is over, but I think exchanging the gourds for QP is typically better value.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I find it really irritating that I spent over 100k friend points and didn't get 3 copies of the CE at least which I needed to mlb.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think i've gotten only 2 times the 3* limited ce in the friend gatcha over the last 2 years, with prob 800k that was done in their timeframes (mostly trying to get Angra tbh), so i would not be suprised that the rates for the 3* are really low.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad it lasts beyond the 40 minutes, otherwise I would have been upset. I need my SQ!

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Is it true that raid events are and have always been a great big lie? Apparently the shown total HP is pretty much unaffected by player actions, just a number being auto-regulated server-side, set to decrease at a constant rate such that it'll meet the goal at an appropriate time...

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Is it true that raid events are and have always been a great big lie? Apparently the shown total HP is pretty much unaffected by player actions, just a number being auto-regulated server-side, set to decrease at a constant rate such that it'll meet the goal at an appropriate time...

Players do influence the raids (remember Barbatos during Solomon), but they also do have checks in place to ensure we complete things.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean all the raids so far have ended at different times, so probably not.

What they have is probably a kill-switch if they detect that something isn't going to finish in time.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard that if it looks like we're going to fail a raid, they bring in Albert and continually feed him golden apples until the goal is met. It could be a lie, I'm not sure.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I mean all the raids so far have ended at different times, so probably not.

What they have is probably a kill-switch if they detect that something isn't going to finish in time.
Yep, you only need to see the Korea server when the Solomon raid was happening. Barbatos was killed in one day, but afterwards it stopped to a crawl and it stayed like that till the last two days where all the other demon pillars were nuked to kingdom come.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, people are tracking the average total damage being dealt every second and the numbers from days two, three, and five are way too consistent to be anything but artificial. If people are exceeding whatever value they set like with Barbatos then the real data probably takes precedence, but otherwise it seems to just be counting down to a preset deadline.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, just threw a ticket at dapper man's banner and got Assassin of Shinjuku. Looks like he's not that good right now but hey, a freebie is a freebie, I'll take it :P

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Iirc when China flopped on guda guda 2 they literally got a measage along thelines of 'leave it to us ' and 80% of the bar just disappeared.

They'd never let an event fail, its look bad and they'd have unhappy players.

Oct 25, 2017
God damnit I really REALLY want the archer of shinjuku but I'm still slowly building back my quartz after Melty...my only other archer of note is Nobu...

I should wait right? Lol

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
God damnit I really REALLY want the archer of shinjuku but I'm still slowly building back my quartz after Melty...my only other archer of note is Nobu...

I should wait right? Lol
He's not the best archer out of here, so unless you are doing pretty well servants-wise you should hold off. Keep in mind the game will give you a pretty good archer at one point for free.

If he's your husbando go for it. He has one of the best character designs in the game. I rolled both of his banners without regrets because of it lol.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
He's not the best archer out of here, so unless you are doing pretty well servants-wise you should hold off. Keep in mind the game will give you a pretty good archer at one point for free.

If he's your husbando go for it. He has one of the best character design in the game. I rolled both of his banners without regrets because of it lol.

Yeah its all about his design for me lol But I'm not sitting well enough with servants to spend frivolously! Thanks guys!

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
The new amount of hp Ibaraki and her hands have is really annoying for the 2nd to last day. Also Rider class is way too annoying to deal with since AOE assassin NPs mostly suck and Cleo is a hit and miss. Wish Rider was one of the earlier day class like before Caster.

Ibaraki has too much defense? for the regular friend Jalter even at 2 BP of bully node now too. So I switched to MLB Carp CE friend Merlin and my own Ozy since we don't have Skadi yet to make Jack shine.

Double buffs gives me almost 3 million. Also tempted to switch out Arash for someone else because Merlin does shit damage with the class being Rider.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the ladder this morning. Didmt use any refills.

Also in the past week I got Billy the Kid to Bond 10 and just got Tamamo Cat to Bond 10 today. Guess I'll put Fran in the 3rd spot for my Ember grind team.

Would put Chacha but her NP is long as fuck.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
She annoys me. Greatly.

Whats the best way to level CE's? Just sacrificing lowers and event exp up cards?

edit: misread

the best way to level up CE's are CE bombs and keeping the exp cards for bombs and using the bombs during event which increase the success rate for super and great success (like the one running).

Status
Not open for further replies.