• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
It wouldn't be so hard to manage if fgo just had a tab with "side stories" for events like GBF has, don't quite know how banners would work. Maybe a different banner every day but that sounds like a pain. Right now a re-run itself gets people talking how they missed out the first time and stuff, would they allow to dump it all in one place there wouldn't be as much focused attention on one thing at a time but it would help so much in dead periods and for people who want to catch up.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the summoning campaigns is more the stickler. There are a lot of limiteds in that period and would they allow you to access those limited banners with the transition?

Also technically we would lose out on 2 years worth of quartz unless they compensate for which, yeah, good luck.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I also forgot that reruns are a free source of gold prisms now, so they have a stance on that.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd imagine that they'd slot in a summer rerun or something before lb4 and just two dead weeks.

We're talking purely about scheduling complaints here, and I don't think I've been a terribly prominent offender of those in recent memory.

I don't see much difference, either way we're complaining about something we have no control over.

I wonder if people would accept if we make everything current now. Like events are all current, and the story is updated to the latest.

Thing is, we have to skip the next 2 years of banners and events that will lead up to it.

I'd rather just have qol/animation update parity.

Rolling is actually my main enjoyment in the game, which is another reason 2022 will suck since there's nothing I want, so skipping banners is a nono.

Last edited:

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Regarding the scheduling I was among the people wanting to slowly catch up to jp but once I realized that's never going to happen I pretty got over it, I'm kinda fine with the current pace now.
I'd like to get animation updates faster and the acc binding thing though, but whatever.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
So today I was super confused as I did my daily FP pull and while skipping through the summoning animations I got a rotating circle, this was the result:

GFOj4Dz.png

eager to test my luck I tossed 30SQ in the uncaring jaws of the gacha before the banner end

ycolKkX.jpg

I suppose I have burnt all my potential luck for a NP2 Raikou, though.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So today I was super confused as I did my daily FP pull and while skipping through the summoning animations I got a rotating circle, this was the result:

GFOj4Dz.png

eager to test my luck I tossed 30SQ in the uncaring jaws of the gacha before the banner end

ycolKkX.jpg

Congrats!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

GFOj4Dz.png

ycolKkX.jpg

From one Raita fan to another, congrats!

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

GFOj4Dz.png

ycolKkX.jpg

Well you clearly took the rolls that I was supposed to get, so I'm not even gonna bother trying anything for this one lol. Congrats!

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I also got a Shuten today. Wanted to test my luck with a 10x using the SQ I got for clearing Orleans. Now I also am saving for a Mama Raikou. ;D

Screenshot_20190604-043814.jpg

Since I'm new/restarting (last played End of 2017, but can't recover that old account) I could really use some powerful friends for the upcoming event. Right now my own supports are... not great but I am trying!

If you're not keen on publicly sharing your ID, PM them to me and I'll send out some requests. I'm also Echo in game of course so if see a friend request from that master, please accept.

Nigthwizard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
I also got a Shuten today. Wanted to test my luck with a 10x using the SQ I got for clearing Orleans. Now I also am saving for a Mama Raikou. ;D

Since I'm new/restarting (last played End of 2017, but can't recover that old account) I could really use some powerful friends for the upcoming event. Right now my own supports are... not great but I am trying!

If you're not keen on publicly sharing your ID, PM them to me and I'll send out some requests. I'm also Echo in game of course so if see a friend request from that master, please accept.
Here is my friend code 942,303,105

Last edited:

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

panzer vor? 701670957

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Congrats to you as well!

I'll send you a Friend Request in a minute. Same name as here.

Edit: Never mind, I see yours isn't posted. I'll post mine then, haha.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

New interludes in JP.
Raikou: Her star gather skill gets crit up for 3 times, 3 turns
Wu: stronger NP and dispells buffs
Arthur: Crit up for 3 turns on his Instinct
Osakabe: her defense skill also raises crit damage for the whole party
Ecchan: her healing skill gets stronger and gives a one time crit damage up for each card type

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Even though she doesn't need it I can get why raiko8 got q buff after zerkalot started fucking all over her post skadi and especially post much sexier animations.

But why the fuck would they buff mhxa, arguably the best ssr zerker when you have people like horse mkfuckface or kintoki around.

This balancing team... At least Arthur finally got something.

Last edited:

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
Was he? Not following JP, but I always thought the worst was Arthur or perhaps MHX.
MHX has been one of the strongest single target assassins for a long time now. That's part of why Li is so bad. The rest of the pool is Jack, Karna, MHX, and they're all kind of nuts. This is not even counting Melt who arguably fills a similar role.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was he? Not following JP, but I always thought the worst was Arthur or perhaps MHX.

Every quick servant that was considered mediocre got significantly better with the release of Skadi, like MHX, MHXA, and Dantes.

Li can't really benefit from that. He still gets Arts support from Tamamo, but arts teams are based around long fights, and if you're using an assassin as your main damage dealer, then you're probably fighting a Rider, so having a waver/tamamo or double tamamo arts set up won't last long.

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Congrats on Shuten!

I freed up a slot for you. Could probably afford to free up another inactive if need be.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Very powerful buff for Raikou. It's only a shame in JP's meta it's not very useful.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of metas, what's the current NA meta, the current JP meta, and when are the big shifting points along the way from A to B? Obviously Skadi was one of them, but I'm not sure how quest lineups have been changing.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I think you can think of it in terms of speed.

Quick: Short term, Skadi system, 3 wave clear, putters out after that.
Buster: Mid term, Merlin system, built for steady damage with burst of big crit damage.
Arts: Long term, stally, can win anything in due time.

Then you also get stuff like art crits

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I think you can think of it in terms of speed.

Quick: Short term, Skadi system, 3 wave clear, putters out after that.
Buster: Mid term, Merlin system, built for steady damage with burst of big crit damage.
Arts: Long term, stally, can win anything in due time.

Then you also get stuff like art crits
Right -- I get the general idea of which roles are played by the three main party types, but I was just wondering if DW has been adjusting enemy layouts in story/challenge quests, skills, etc. over time to prevent certain techs from being universally applicable, the same way that they added break bars to counter the newly-Merlin-enabled ability of players to wipe out massive health bars in one turn.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!

I saw your post, threw in seven tickets and...NP2 Raikou! I feel blessed this day.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice.

Hoping everyone get the same blessing.

Also if we count ticket summons as the servant truly loving you I have raikou and drake now as my ticket pulls.

So basically big tits love me

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, hopefully everyone has equally as great luck!

I got both Raikou from my tickets (I believe, it's been so long since my initial Raikou I can't exactly recall) so if the theory is true and she loves me, I will gladly accept.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I hadn't touched this seriously in over a week, and even then I mostly burned through the last event on autopilot. Apparently thought ahead and left myself @500 to level to start this event, plus I'd left myself with 23 tickets. Why don't I put this much thought into things when I actually try?

Status
Not open for further replies.