• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm 287,694,837.

I only have like 5 or 6 Era friends, but room for 50 lol. Eh, considering how much I'm grinding you might stand to gain a good bit of points off me even if my own supports aren't really helpful at the moment due to my newness.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even bothering spending my BP, I'm grinding the quests with my stamina and that's about it. I don't want to burn myself out too much before the next event, and I already have all of the important items since this is a re-run for me.
This is also me. Really not a fan of these dual AP events as they require too much grinding; I cleared the damage ladder and now I sleep. Thankfully it's pretty easy to 3 turn all the farming nodes though so I'm just camped in tower for hearts/feathers.

I'm 287,694,837.

I only have like 5 or 6 Era friends, but room for 50 lol. Eh, considering how much I'm grinding you might stand to gain a good bit of points off me even if my own supports aren't really helpful at the moment due to my newness.
Sent you a request.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 287,694,837.

Added. IGN is Serafina, code is 428,367,202 in case I don't show up for whatever reason.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
For the BP raid I just have Arash, Leonidas and a berserker.

Basically just get the mats from the first wave and the partner servant and then just suicide to get it over with lol

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even bothering spending my BP, I'm grinding the quests with my stamina and that's about it. I don't want to burn myself out too much before the next event, and I already have all of the important items since this is a re-run for me.
This is why I took my time with this event. 4 runs of 3 mill in both the morning and the evening barely takes any time and has stopped me from feeling drained. I'm glad this is the last double stamina event though. I'm not a fan tbh.
I'm 287,694,837.

Will drop you a request. Alkez in game.

Eldalie_

Nov 1, 2017
Didn't post here for a while. I had ISP problems and no home internet for last 1 and half month.
Read last 10 pages and so many people got their own Raikou. Congrats! And add me to Raikou's Club as well! :D

I'm 287,694,837.

Sent you a request! IGN is Eldalie.

I was undergoing surgery, I'm fine now but I'll be stuck at home for around a month and in bed for the next few days.
Get well soon!

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Karna's animation got so much love. His NP startup animation. His cards animation. Those flips lol. Arjuna's animation looks pitiful compared to Karna's.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Well. Regarding Arjuna.

At least he's got a new variant as arjuna zerker, the new lost belt king.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ayyyyyyy.

Lostbelt 4 rolls.

Jm1zvypr.jpg

qb7Yfz9r.jpg

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I liked arjuna's animation update, flying orbs are cool. Ramas seems cool too. Glad Karna actually got one, might level him now once he gets his np buff. But 2 years...

Finally an actual Indian woman servant too, though I wish it wasn't takeuchis. I'm down for more servants with guns too.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Also got a random Wu zetian and NP2 carmilla with my rolls. My JP account is loved by assassins vs my NA account which has the worst luck with Assassins lol.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Lakshmi looks like Jeanne because it's Takeuchi, but otherwise the stuff looks good. Cool that Wada actually drew Jinako to be fat.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Karna's new NP reminds me of an S3 of a E7 SSR, which is pretty nice.

Karna's upclose start Arts card is so good now too.

There aren't any lancers in fate that I have any strong feelings towards, so he might take that slot in my support list 2 years from now.

1560603435605.jpg
Ashvatthama

Bruh, looks sick.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So, in the end there was no Sita servant to be found within that update?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Possibly during the part 2 banner along with the missing servants, or pushed back to another event yet again like Sita.
Since she'll def print money, it's mostly a matter of time i think.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
This was pretty dumb and I didn't spend nearly enough time on finishing it because it's too dumb to make that much of an effort on it, but I at least I got it out of my mind.

Fun to work on a fast project for once though.

0EUoTxz.jpg

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Eh, gotta say I'm not a fan of that new SSR servant in JP. But then again, I didn't play Fate/Extra CCC so I'm only judging from the surface.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Brown skinned waifus are very tempting, very tempting indeed...

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I threw in a ticket randomly on Tamamo's banner a couple days ago. Somehow Nightingale came out of it.

No complaints, but I don't know what to do with her nor where to fit her in my parties lol.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I threw in a ticket randomly on Tamamo's banner a couple days ago. Somehow Nightingale came out of it.

No complaints, but I don't know what to do with her nor where to fit her in my parties lol.
Her third ability is pretty great for buster crits teams buffing since at max lvl it gives a 50% up for buster cards on one char for 3 turns.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The more I look at Bae the more eh she feels, takeuchi art is so takeuchi it just feels generic to me at this point.

Another Lostbelt 4 servant through support.

Going by Halation Ablation 's tastes I'm guessing this is the first must roll in awhile? :P

You're god damn right, ticks pretty much all the boxes. Easy grail too as long as he's decent in gameplay. Why are there so many cool archers.

I just hope he's on the same banner as Pakozerker rather an a Karna one, I've got everything that comes in the 9 months between Gilfest and LB4 for him, since there's no other banner I'm interested in.

Pako has been putting in work, someone give that man a vacation.

Her third ability is pretty great for buster crits teams buffing since at max lvl it gives a 50% up for buster cards on one char for 3 turns.

Then look at Merlin's 3rd Skill and cry inside.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Takeuchi has such a big issue with same face (and pose apparently), that I can't even find myself excited for any of his servants anymore, at least based on the art.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty much done with the raids, got a fair amount of pages by wasting all my dumplings today (and yet I still need enough pages to write a book) so the remaining days should be pretty chill.
Takeuchi has such a big issue with same face (and pose apparently), that I can't even find myself excited for any of his servants anymore, at least based on the art.
This one seems to be by design though since she's known by the title of
"the Jeanne D'Arc of India".
It doesn't excuse him reusing the same poses, but at least the same face is justified this time lol

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty much done with the raids, got a fair amount of pages by wasting all my dumplings today (and yet I still need enough pages to write a book) so the remaining days should be pretty chill.

This one seems to be by design though since she's known by the title of
"the Jeanne D'Arc of India".
It doesn't excuse him reusing the same poses, but at least the same face is justified this time lol
MHX's NP bonus damage also applies to her, so its definitely on purpose at least.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I'm doing the 2 BP node since 3 BP takes so long unless I have a friend Aruchia carrying. My arts sucks for attacking atm. Also I really need to use up the Arts beans so the 2 BP works better in that regard. I might have to apple 2 or 3 times to get enough drops to get all the store mats but we will see.

The new LB4 stuff is pretty awesome and I have nearly all the updated servants except Karna. I dunno why but Lancers hate me while Archers and Sabers love me lol.

Deleted member 23381

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
More the Boudica of India than Jeanne considering her whole thing is flopping in a rebellion against an occupying force.

Its not even that she's a saberface, I was fine with summer Jeanne and jalter art, and liked okita alters well enough. There's just something about this one that screams low effort for me.

Which is a shame because an Indian woman using one of my favourite weapon combos should be my jam. But it makes it easier to save for the 2nd banner.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I don't think I'll be able to clear event shop sadly. Also this blue Oni is way harder than it was last time for some reason. Don't remember what support servant I was using the first time...

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think I'll be able to clear event shop sadly. Also this blue Oni is way harder than it was last time for some reason. Don't remember what support servant I was using the first time...

Do you have a lot of hot springs? If you have 1 mlb and at least 2 more, you can just have a friend Archuria carry you. Or if you have one of the support units, use the type that best works for you like Gilgamesh or Emiya.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Do you have a lot of hot springs? If you have 1 mlb and at least 2 more, you can just have a friend Archuria carry you. Or if you have one of the support units, use the type that best works for you like Gilgamesh or Emiya.

I do have 1 MLB Hotsprings, and two more not MLB. The problem is cost, at my level, when you start stacking 5* CE's like that...

Preferred team for the blue oni includes Euryale and Tamamo.

My Euryale is only level 40, and I lack the Archer mats to take her further sadly. My Tamamo is also stuck atm, though more because EXP cards than mats...

... The troubles of a newbie. orz

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
I do have 1 MLB Hotsprings, and two more not MLB. The problem is cost, at my level, when you start stacking 5* CE's like that...

My Euryale is only level 40, and I lack the Archer mats to take her further sadly. My Tamamo is also stuck atm, though more because EXP cards than mats...

... The troubles of a newbie. orz

Ah I see, well to at least clear it one time. Sacrifice servant and CE slots. Like bringing Arash or Sasaki as they are super low cost. Thats what I do to save on cost. Since I end up never using my backrow. How much cost do you have now?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Welp, a combination of Jinako, a certain sprite of Vicchi, and proximity to the upcoming anniversary finally convinced me to make a JP account. If nothing else, it's an opportunity to try out Servants before they hit NA. Rolled Marie as my starter, but thinking that there was another free 10-roll after completing Fuyuki and not remembering the length of Fuyuki (at least when relying on supports), I slogged on. Since there was no extra 10-roll, I had to go into Orleans a ways to get enough SQ for another pull. And I got... nothing!

Rerolled, and promptly got Heracles as my starter. Yeah, this account feels a lot better already.

Status
Not open for further replies.