• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So after farming atlante this time time for nithig i decide fuck it ill just clear the map.

Do the first royal node and my best boi kintoki drops a Halloween princess, close the game. Open it to mlb the ce and I get his tooltip on the loading screen.

I think this is a sign that my man needs a grail.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So is Caster Liz any good? I only have Helena as AoE caster option, so I'm wondering if she worth the exp or better off saving those for next servant I get. At a glance, the skillset looks okay to me.

Edit:

Wait, I forgot I have Nitocris. Is Liz even needed if I already have Nito?

I personally think all welfare servants that have their own asencion materials are worth it.

However she's not as useful as she was a year ago. You already have 2 far better casters. Lizzy decent since her NP is Buster and can be buffed by Merlin and Nightingale. Nito and Helena are just more all around better though.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I personally think all welfare servants that have their own asencion materials are worth it.

However she's not as useful as she was a year ago. You already have 2 far better casters. Lizzy decent since her NP is Buster and can be buffed by Merlin and Nightingale. Nito and Helena are just more all around better though.
Liz was my default to go caster till I sheer luck rolled waver on hte last day of Zero event.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
She's fine if you need to clear a wave of assassins. That's it. There are better AOE caster alternatives though.

Hmm, I will raise her, but maybe not in immediate future. The thing is, I barely use proper AoE caster to kill normal wave of assassins these days coz I usually just Raikous them all. Yeah, the Buster NP should hit harder with Merlin, that's a good shout. She'll be useful against thicker wave of assassins, I guess, if and when the time comes...

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Not too keen on raising Liz Caster, so Medea and Hans will have to do until my unlucky streak is over and I get a SSR Caster.
is Atalante the only one with 2% drop rate for HP?

She is.

Well, yeah, but many ppl seem to think differently and had more success on her node, so here we are wasting apples on the neko archer.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Came into this event with 92 bones, and the 10ap has been treating me well.

enqRclf.png

I messed around with my mats spreadsheet earlier in the week and input all of the servants I like even a little bit with level 6 to 10 skills just to see what the requirements for that would be like, and for bones specifically it said I'd need over 1200 of them. Hell truly never ends.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
And tremendous waste. Think about how many skeletons we smash apart and we get at most one bone from each.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
Just farm 30 ap for HP. Worst case scenario... you still get mats. Of course I say this after getting 2 HP drops. One from the farm node and the other from quests. I've yet to get a fifth MiH and my rolls til New Years will suck now, so it all evens out.

The trick to getting bones is to stuff as many Cu's as possible onto your farming team. Cu is a good dog and deserves all the bones.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Came into this event with 92 bones, and the 10ap has been treating me well.

enqRclf.png

I messed around with my mats spreadsheet earlier in the week and input all of the servants I like even a little bit with level 6 to 10 skills just to see what the requirements for that would be like, and for bones specifically it said I'd need over 1200 of them. Hell truly never ends.

I'm drowning in Evil Bone and Void Dust hell. Argh.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just grinding for pages in hyde park for now.

Getting Tamamo and Waver at the same time is auspicious, but it also means that I need a library's worth of forbidden pages.

The drop rate is killing me but at least I also get stuff like bones and caster gems which I also need.

Luckily a team of waver, nero bride, tamamo and Boardred makes things go pretty quickly.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So uh.

Testing my multiple mats = SSR servant theory again.

I got 3 bones to drop from Hyde Park.

Chanced my arm with a single roll.

NP2 TAMAMO.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Which I'm afraid is going to snap back at one point or the other lol. For every good period there will be a very bad period, and I'm not really that interested in raising NP levels.

I'll take what I can get though.

Though seriously, I've tried this multiple mats method multiple times now. Anything where the max of a mat is only 2 nets me the regular garbage, but 3< of the same mats is batting 100% so far. Got NP2 altera and NP2 tamamo that way. I only do single rolls too for this method.

Of course, getting 3< mats in a run has an even worse rate than getting an SSR in the 1st place.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Well if they aren't announcing it early it could mean they dropped the social media campaign, so they are going to announce it a day or two before. That would be my guess.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that saved me from the boredom of the Halloween re-run was that Dragalia Lost was released, so I was able to fill the void with another game. If I need to go through another week or no new FGO content, many tears will be shed.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh this doesn't feel much different to numerous other dead weeks we've had, regardless of whether they were on the JP schedule or not. I've just come to accept it and play something different during these times.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm mostly annoyed by the delay since I have all these embers stored for Eli. If I get any ember drops in a quest I have to use them before moving on.

I'm assuming well get an announcement tomorrow.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just continuously farming pages. Hyde Park is just where I live now.

I hope to god there's some in the next event shop.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Nerofest had a really good Page/Heart node. That was the last good page grinding spot for a minute.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Woohoo! I finally got Halloween Princess to drop! I can stop bullying Vlad!

I attribute this victory to Tamacat! I had been farming with a support Nightingale (because she had the MLB bat CE) and had no luck. I then switched to Nero Bride (because I thought Uncle Vlad might be generous with one of Lizzie's friends) and still no luck. Then I just grabbed a Tamacat because she had the MLB CE and Vlad dropped HP on the first run.

Now to see if I can get two Maid in Halloweens in the next three days. I want to MLB the Tamacat CE, but I'm not looking forward to bullying her to get the drop. Anyone know what the CE drop rate on the Lizzie node is?

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Farming 30 AP hoping for a copy of Halloween Princess. I don't need it cos I already have one from last year, but a second MLB one would be nice. Also its faster than 10 AP, even though I need bones

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I just wished they gave a full shop if they are planning to let it run for 2 weeks uninterrupted. I have a gazillion event mats with nothing to spend them on

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
The only thing that saved me from the boredom of the Halloween re-run was that Dragalia Lost was released, so I was able to fill the void with another game. If I need to go through another week or no new FGO content, many tears will be shed.
Wish I could say the same. I uninstalled that game after 4 days, (same as azur lane), so now all I can do is murder Vlad.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I was thinking. Looking less and less likely that we'll get the New Halloween event this week.

Guess I'll just keep trying to build my Christmas Grind team.
I'm thinking we will get an announcement the day before if they are abandoning social media campaigns. So I'm not putting it off the table yet.

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like it's Jalter first, which is fine as that comes with half strengthening quests and I have loads to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.