• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
Final exhibition went well, got it on my second try because I didn't realize how powerful Jack's buff debuff would be. Initial team was Jeanne/Cu Alter/Support Waver/Mash/Ozy/Kuro, but swapped out Jeanne for Medea Lily for that debuff cleanse NP.

Actually felt like I set up my back line really well, because I did end up needing Ozy to finish off Medea and Kuro to finish off Nero. Instant NP was available thanks to Kaleidoscope and Golden Sumo. Cu didn't die, but he almost did from poison because I forgot that the Atlas mystic code has a debuff cleanse.

Almost 40 boxes farmed and opened, well on my way towards my goal of 80 boxes.

I dunno if Jo Jo X is someone from here, but u da mvp.

Hi, and thanks.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
So, a summary of Nero Fest:

1) Heracles: Saved this one for second to last due to how annoying it looked and ended up using the solo support Scathach strategy. Took a bunch of tries before the combination of actions, crits, and health all lined up for me to make it through.

2) Cu and Scathach: Tried a couple times with an all-Saber team and/or using Void Shiki before I followed the advice given by somebody here to use a Martha-Saber Alter-support Altera team and a backline of Sabers with sure hit CEs, which made it a piece of cake.

3) Hassans: By far the most fun and enjoyable quest of the whole lineup, with neither gimmicks nor health totals that were super cheap but provided a fair endurance challenge. Used a Tamamo-Medea-support Nitocris team.

4) Siegfried: Double MLB CE Emiya turned this into a joke, but just to be safe I also had Jalter for an OC3 NP curse with the Zouken CE that curses for 1000 a turn after you die.

5) Medb: Mash and Double MLB CE Shiki, but the only reason it's not a joke is because you still had to kill the rest of the enemies (including the casters) afterwards. Not too bad but still had to pay attention.

6) Gilgamesh: Back to the solo support Scathach strategy. Much simpler than Herc since you don't need to worry about triggering guts multiple times per turn, and you gain NP from Gil's attacks way faster.

7) Finale: Instead of one of the solo strats I decided to give an Ibaraki/support Cu Alter duo a try, and the first round was a failure because I didn't anticipate just how strong Medea's death party DEF buff would be. After changing my strategy, things somehow worked out just enough on the next attempt that I managed to barely clear it.

And none of the tickets got me anything better than common 3* craft essences. At least I got some materials and the lore and didn't have to use any seals, I guess...

captainpat

Nov 15, 2017
Finally beat the last exhibition. I was at it all day and my success run was basically just being plain lucky. Getting good hands and lucking out with invincibility available at the right time.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saving my tickets because I pretty much got all I wanted from this banner.

Not that I'm expecting much out of them lol.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I really need a friend who has Amakusa with a white rose. If anyone needs a fairly strong Raikou or a Cu that wont die then I have one here.

iBmE7uc.png

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
What's the best way to set up medal CEs on your support classes? Or should I just throw petal CEs on everyone and put White Rose on my strongest attacker?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's kinda how I do it, though I limit break them so that people can have a +2 for any drop.

Also at this point I feel like farming petals might be the faster way of farming the great knight medals lol.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So wait, why does Altria fit into the earth attribute but altria alter fit into the human attribute.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was super expecting not to be able to clear the final challenge quest since I started like 2 months ago and the guides scared me away from them initially but tried anyways. neki cu alter hard carry blobpats

That's really impressive. Congrats.

Just beat that myself tonight took 3 tries and no command spells. They have some annoying skills.

izjQbMH.jpg

Used a support Cu Alter. I hate that he's so good

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was super expecting not to be able to clear the final challenge quest since I started like 2 months ago and the guides scared me away from them initially but tried anyways. neki cu alter hard carry blobpats
Congrats.

Seems Cu Alter is the MVP for this quest so far.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I'm at the point of getting enough Joint recitals that if I don't get one more before the event ends to limit break it again I'd be really pissed lol.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
^ That's some good taste.

Hey, and thank you.

I think I'll try for a Cu Alter in the Chaldea Boys banner when they share a rate up since I want both anyways. He seems tooo good.
I'm sad to see my easy Pedal node go away. You were too good to be true.

Yeah this node is annoying with a full petal team compared to how easy the last one was.

Ended up MLBing mine so I can use zerkalot to NP the final wave, there's no way I can get his NP up with the pedal CE. but I can only +6 instead of +7 now.

Worth the time/effort saved tho.

The horse shoe drop rate is pretty great tho, hopefully I'll get the 28 I need during the 20 box petal farming I need.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Finding this petal node to be the easiest one. Can do it in 4-6 turns depending on the cards with a full team of Recitals. I'm running Waver, Vlad, and Chrono 's Raikou (because his is max everything and has an MLB Recital) with the Mage's Association mystic code to make sure I get the NPs.
Finally decided to blow 20M on the skill I was missing.

PPIkVZB.jpg

tVL8JWt.jpg

4qglNMK.jpg
Nice, congrats. Always a good feeling to get 10/10/10 on a servant. I just need some more QP before I can get Nero Bride there.

Last edited:

Icarian

May 9, 2018
Brute forced my way through the finale with a double Jalter team. With no way to survive long, I was going to be toast the moment they started firing their NPs.

I´ll try to clear the Assassin one I´m missing using command seals.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally decided to blow 20M on the skill I was missing.

PPIkVZB.jpg

tVL8JWt.jpg

4qglNMK.jpg
Nice, congrats! 10/10/10 is such a great feeling, with all of the materials gone into it. It's even more rewarding when it's a character you really enjoy.

Ok, I'm at the point of getting enough Joint recitals that if I don't get one more before the event ends to limit break it again I'd be really pissed lol.
I'm still only at 2x Joint Recital drops. LOTS of gold chests, no CE's though.

Finding this petal node to be the easiest one. Can do it in 4-6 turns depending on the cards with a full team of Recitals. I'm running Waver, Vlad, and Chrono 's Raikou (because his is max everything and has an MLB Recital) with the Mage's Association mystic code to make sure I get the NPs.
Nice, I'm glad you're making use of her! I wasn't sure whether to stick the MLB White Rose or Recital on her, but I figured most would probably prefer the increased pedals drops over damage (with the majority of people having already completed the challenges).

Brute forced my way through the finale with a double Jalter team. With no way to survive long, I was going to be toast the moment they started firing their NPs.

I´ll try to clear the Assassin one I´m missing using command seals.
It doesn't have to be pretty, just as long as you win. Nicely done!

ATXAlchemy

Nov 1, 2017
Battle in New York 2018 Exhibition 3: 摩天楼の怪人 (Mysterious Man)

Easiest fight so far.

Fight against Hitokiri Battousai/Battousai the Slasher.

1. He puts on a resist of the card type he was hit last and remove all the other type resist. This happens every time he is hit.
If he currently has buster resist, going Buster -> Art -> Buster means no damage reduction at all.​
2. He casts a buff/debuff at the start of the turn depending on the resist he currently has on.
3. He has resistance to NP damage.
4. After break gauge, he'll cast Special Attack vs Humanoids every turn. And they don't expire.

It was still very easy using MidCas/Tamamo/Mash/Scathach. Lv90 friend Medea/Tamamo/MidCas was actually my Starting thinking I could remove some buffs on him, but that went nowhere lol. Mecha Eli-chan didn't get too punch. RIP Izou.

First try with no prior knowledge of the battle and poor Izou still went to smoke.

Would probably way easier with a Caster crit team since you can just crit his face off. i.e. Scathach/Nursery/Babbage as the attacker.

Edit:
NP damage is still pretty significant so don't be afraid to use it if you can't crit.
He consumes all 50 stars at the start of the turn if leave him with Art resist.
He stuns if you leave him with Buster resist, so avoid this unless you're on Debuff Immune.
He gives himself crit up if you leave him with Quick. Decent option if you have stacked def buffs and/or crit rate down.

Arts is far safer, and should be prioritized until you can end safely with quick, then crit the next turn.

Edit: tried again. edited the spoiler above.

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
So when is the panel people keep talking about it, and we will be able to watch it?
You could always use you lottery box FP to get some extra copies.
That's true. I got the Void Dust that I needed, so the only other things I wanted are the Fous. For now I'm just farming petals, I'll maybe go back to it later.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Bought all bronze medal items from the shop and considering that I have 6 of the howl at the moon bronze CE's, I guess I'd best MLB in case someone has any use for it.

Spent a lot of gold (13 left) and silver apples (17 left) last night to farm petals on the previous node since I expected that this one wouldn't be as easy with a fully equiped recital CE party.

There will be challenges most events, NeroFest is usually the hardest one as far as I can tell.

I'll put EMIYA back on MLB White Rose. That plus your own Jack and Herc should be able to clear the Siegfried challenge quest. As for the finale, still give it a try, its only 1 AP anyway. Looking at your roster, I recommend (tweak depending on cost):

Frontline:

Herc
Cu Alter (support, MLB White Rose)
Medea (Lvl 4 for her first skill lets her Rule Breaker immediately)

Backline
Mash
Archuria (MLB White Rose)
Jack

Mystic Code Atlas
If you don't have MLB White rose, put one each on Herc, Archuria and Jack

Strategy: Take out Jack, Amakusa and Lalter with the berserkers. Wait 1 turn for the poison debuff to come in, then use mystic code cleanse on Herc, and Medea cleanse on Cu Alter. Rule Breaker if Jack tries to evade / to finish her off. Archuria should try to finish off Nero's Guts. When Jack comes in, remove Ozy's buffs so you can kill him with Jack and Archuria. Then finish off Nero, and lastly Medea. Jack has a DEF ignoring NP, so if Imperial Privilege DEF buffs are an issue, Jack NP can get through it.

EDIT: Other CE wise, starting NP would be good
Thanks, I'll make use of your Emiya then to try to defeat Siegfried. My own Emiya is still only at Lvl 54 and 4/4/- skills. Or should I just use both?

Regarding the finale, okay, I'll give your strategy a try. I have the 5 white rose CE's needed, so I'll MLB it.

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got enough QP.
Btw, what servants, if any, do you guys prefer one of the default arts over the final ascension art? I like Nero's final art, but for some reason when it's framed I feel like it makes her head look big (lol) so I prefer this one.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I think I might actually prefer Jalter's default art to the final one where she has that creepy look that I'm not too sure if it's my taste. :D
(Still love you, Jeanne, so please come home next week, okay?)
btw. there's that funny Jalter doujinshi (non-h) that I just found where she is a (tsundere?) wife with a kid. :D

What is the best node to farm silver medals?
Intermediate/Bear Knuckles.

Here is an overview under Drop Summary:
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20160928.php#bonus

Last edited:

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Gil fest's lotto has been taking all of my attention. I really needed those sweet skill gems. Gotta make some time for the final three exhibition matches in NA this weekend.
Finally got enough QP.

Btw, what servants, if any, do you guys prefer one of the default arts over the final ascension art? I like Nero's final art, but for some reason when it's framed I feel like it makes her head look big (lol) so I prefer this one.
Nice.

Medea Lily for the same reason as you. It just doesn't look right next to the other servants. Plus, the backgrounds for her default arts are gorgeous. Another one would be Emiya. Not that I don't love him smiling, but I like his signature look from UBW the most, so I've been sticking to his first art. Should also mention Okita Alter here as well, since her FA art is really disappointing. I've been alternating between 1 and 2 for her in JP. She looks great with short hair but her second stage look is really nice too.

Last edited:

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Or in the Setsubun event they introduce fatigue status where you can't dispatch the same servant again for 4hs.

This is what I was alluding to, wasn't sure how lenient to be with spoilers.

Unless Jack ever gets an alt costume mine will forever be in her default little trash bag cloak.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got enough QP.

Karna. The art is so good for his normal ascensions, but in his FA he just looks so goofy. Also Sanzo as I think she looks cuter in her default art.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got enough QP.

Anne and Mary Archer. The final art is awful.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Finally got enough QP.

I don't like Emiya's final ascension art. The theme itself is good, but there's some really weird composition on Emiya's neck. It seems off to me.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I use adult Waver over college Waver. Also I don't use Kuro's final ascension art as well for the obvious reasons.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, DW straight up made LZO obsolete with Googoomosh in New York.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Unless Jack ever gets an alt costume mine will forever be in her default little trash bag cloak.
I use adult Waver over college Waver. Also I don't use Kuro's final ascension art as well for the obvious reasons.
These are mine. Well, that's what I would do with Jack and Waver if I had them.
But the default art is just rider mordred without a tan.
Base ascension Mordred is the only one of her sprites that is only wearing a bikini.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Beat the final challenge with Neki's Cu Alter. Dude is a beast. Those solo memes exist for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.