• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
shame you can't use it with the 2nd skin because the 3rd one is wack
You're insane lol. The second skin is so bad it hurts my soul. I mean like what you like but at least use the first skin over that garb (unless you love gunblades but FF8 was not my favourite).
What is this 5k HP demerit people are talking about?
It's an irrelevant demerit that people seem to be emphasising. When your job is to farm you can have 1hp it doesn't matter.
Summer Carmilla is literally perfect design and animation wise, my only issue is that her car seems too LQ in her NP. Not sure how good she is tho, seems really good on paper. Good NP gen, low star gen, great team utility skills but 6 turn cooldowns. So very high utility, high crit damage, no looping, low NP damage? Might not be worth np5ing then. If her 2nd skill still activates if the enemy dies it's pretty baller.
Had to go back and have another look at her. I think she might be quite good. Star generation should be decent with 4 hit quicks. Also I don't think it's worth NP5ing her. You want it more for the utility than the damage, which wouldn't be great even at NP5. I don't think she can farm well either so I think NP1 is fine.

Damn it I was fine without her, but that FA...

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That is a big demerit. Wont really effect anything though if she is used for farming. Still stupid that they have to make such a big demerit though.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Does it kill her? If not I don't think it matters, berserkers always loose that much HP usually on a blink, and if you have support for those ocasions then they can handle that demerit too imo

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't liiiiike the 2nd the outfit, I just like it better than the other two, which isn't saying much of anything. Her saber version looks so fly too...

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
6 days to go and I already got most of the things I wanted from the shop, this wasn't so bad. Natural AP should be enough to clear out most of the good stuff in the remaining time. The rerun felt grindier since we had less time and I had to burn some apples.

I love that Fou dropkicking Merlin is going to be part of the regular farming/cq routine 2 years from now. They didn't quite go all out with his update but it's a much appreciated improvement and the only buff he will ever need.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Second Shimosa banner

In JP it was from 20th october to 1st November 2017

edit: and raikou solo rate up was from the 25th to the 26th october

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
9RZGu5g.jpg

I will start saying that had I not did 1x10 roll for CE I would have been much better off as those 2 Helenas would have been 2 Raikou, overall I have gone north of 500 SQ and I stopped and I had budgeted enough cash to purchase 2 big packs.
Twice have I seen the beguiling light of gold on my first roll and twice have been I deceived, first by Orion and then by Maid Alter, the game was openly mocking me and I knew I was going into a salt mine.
After that I got to NP3 Raikou quickly without having to use the budgheted cash, and then THAT's where things turned south fast.
After that it started an endless series of spook, before I got my last two copies back to back, here's a list which includes orion and maid alter mentioned above

maid alter x 5 (my first NP5 and also my first Unregistered Spirit Origin)
orion x1 (Orion is now NP3)
casgil x1 (this was welcome)
emiya x1
emiya ass x1
zerkalot x1 (this too was welcome)
cat x1
ibaraki x1

That yes, means I got NP5 Maid before NP5 Raikou.

Rjw4Lg0.jpg

I am drained of Saint Quartz, but not salty, I got some servants I wanted and Maid Alter may not be a powerhouse but I like her, and I got Raikou.
I can say with confidence I am not going to roll for Eresh and or Penth.

Re: the new summer servants I can also say with confidence that in 2 years I'll be truly doomed as I'll definitely be rolling for Musashi and Melt.
I'm afraid to ask what this cost, it sounds like a hell of a ride. Congrats on being successful, and on the NP5 Lancer Raikou!

Also, congrats to everyone else on their lucky pulls!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Man I'm done with shop now unless I want the mana prisms, which I guess it's good to have for Belle Lisa in the future, but goddamn still no ce drop?

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
I'm disappointing that the Redrop rumor turned out to be wrong. Not saying her current artist is bad, but when it comes to Titoria's posterior it always looks horribly off. lt wouldn't be a problem if they avoid the back angle when drawing her illustrations, but they alwasy seem to do so.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Musashi's NP, skills and attack animations for each of her ascension. I'm digging her 2nd form since she speaks English in her NP.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I was wondering what I'd save for after Semiramis, and three Mama's in a row from Nobu to Summer Artoria and Carmilla seems good enough to me!

Now my only enemy is time! >_>

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Do all of the 40AP quests have the same chance to drop an event CE? I'm nearing the point of clearing out the shop yet not a single CE drop. :(

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
4 shop CE is a plague, I still don't have the part 1 CE mlb, I'm going to wait for next summer since I gave up

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's hell for us all, I guess.

Yeah, I'm not going to stress too much about it, I just want an MLB'd version for my collection. I can wait until next year and the rerun if I need to. Still, I hate that they only put four CE in the shop, I wish they'd stop doing that. All of the other gacha games I play, when they have event CE, always put enough there for an MLB'd copy, sometimes even multiples of it (ala Magia Record). Ah, such is the FGO experience.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the 4 shop copies is frustrating. I'll never have a complete Halloween Princess because I couldn't get the drop.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
Speaking of CEs, I'm getting real close to MLBing some of the regular 5* ones.

Vessel of the Saint x 4
Fragment of 2030 x 4
Victor of the Moon x 4
Black Grail x 4
Limited Zero x 4
Formal Craft x 4
Before Awakening x 3
Kaleidoscope x 3
Heaven's Feel x 2
Imaginary Around x 1 (yep, just 1)

I already have MLB Another Ending, Prisma Cosmos, and 100-Year Obsessions. Have 6 copies of Volumen and Ideal Holy King, but undecided on MLB for those yet.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Boy JP this year is full on for mission based events.

CCC rerun, case files collab, now this summer event.

I hate it.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm literally done in NA except that I still have no CE drop.

... Guess I can just keep farming for proofs and then just sell the coins for QP. Everything I urgently need I'd rather farm during nerofest anyway *cough*gems*cough*

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I'll be QP farming, Raikou drained me of both quartz and QP, maid can't go past 5/1/1 until Brynfest

Status
Not open for further replies.