• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
That Enkindu really was the easiest and yeah Nero destroyed him.

Lobo definitely seemed harder but once everyone else was dead and BB could just loop NPs every turn it wasn't too bad.

Gonna assume the other fights can't be cheesed with one high level servant

Thx a lot and thx to everyone else for offering help as well
You can cheese the Yan Qing CQ by relying on a Cu Alter support, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Scn7d5FN3E
That's how I cleared it as well.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
That Enkindu really was the easiest and yeah Nero destroyed him.

Lobo definitely seemed harder but once everyone else was dead and BB could just loop NPs every turn it wasn't too bad.

Gonna assume the other fights can't be cheesed with one high level servant

Thx a lot and thx to everyone else for offering help as well
I'd expect Gorgon would be almost as doable as Lobo since she's an Avenger as well. Her HP is higher, but it seems like she should still be possible, though I don't know how close it was with Lobo.
Sent a request. Look for Haken. I expect that my Cu Alter should be able to help with the Yan Qing quest. Bring some taunters (such as George, Leonidas, and Benkei) and make sure to use Cu's dodge on the first turn.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to horde my gold fous for now.
That's what I'm trying to do, but with Nero Fest approaching, every inventory slot taken up by a Fou is one that could be used to store XP instead, especially in the present box.
I'll probably end up still giving the HP ones to either Mash, Jeanne, or Tamamo, and the ATK ones to... I dunno, Heracles? I don't really have any standout, clearly-better-than-others-in-multiple-scenarios attacker.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I'd expect Gorgon would be almost as doable as Lobo since she's an Avenger as well. Her HP is higher, but it seems like she should still be possible, though I don't know how close it was with Lobo.

Sent a request. Look for Haken. I expect that my Cu Alter should be able to help with the Yan Qing quest. Bring some taunters (such as George, Leonidas, and Benkei) and make sure to use Cu's dodge on the first turn.
Your Cu Alter helped me do some clutch wins on Camelot.

Oct 25, 2017
Cu Alter! Bahaha! An inferior berserker if ever I saw one!

tumblr_or3b6pSFR31qbq5g5o3_r1_400.gif

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
If Symphogear Okita didn't have those demerits she'll be like top or just below top tier wouldn't she?

Anyway don't care, going to NP5 her and Pengi Melt in 2 years time.... the first 3 servants I got to level 90 were Raikou, Okita and Melt.... I already have NP5 Lancer Raikou.....

Just need Lobo and Gorgon to get Ishtar's stuff. Idk if i can do it though lol

It's BB Channel time.

Obviously you don't have Tamano and Waver so you can't arts meme your way through them with a support BB, just run BB, Mash and somebody (with at least 2 arts cards I guess) and spam the shit out of BB's NP, her enemy charge reduction, command code evade, mash invincibility and use your command seals if needed.

Gorgon might be trickier..... you might need to use the forbidden continue option for that one..... but I'll rather use a saint quartz instead of having Ishtar @ NP4 for a year.

Been finishing up these quests myself today and all it has done is made me wish I had my own BB lol.... like the one obvious weakness in my Chaldea... oh well CCC rerun in like 19-20 months time... and I can make do with support BBs since I have most of the other arts meme members.

Last edited:

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Cleared Yan Qing (Cu alter support), Gorgon (BB) and Warden (Cu Alter)

Cu Alter with that 2x invincibility card is really silly

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I started last month, so my Servant library isnt that great :(

Yeaj, I definitely wish i started before/during BB but my internship was more imprtant. Lol

I'm not sure if we're friends or not already (I think we might be?), but if not, here's my ID. 703,331,943

Anyone with a Miku avatar (5-toubun no Hanayome) can't be a bad person.

We all know Miku will win the war for Chadtarou's heart.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
If Symphogear Okita didn't have those demerits she'll be like top or just below top tier wouldn't she?
I don't think so. She's aoe but on paper she can't loop, and her np doesn't do so much that it being aoe isn't an issue in CQs. If she was ST and didn't have the demerits then maybe. The third skill definitely needed a demerit, but the first skill and np demerits just make her unnecessarily restrictive. I've been trying to work on a team around her but got nothing solid yet.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Alright fam. I got all of Ishtar's things.

RIP my 1 Saint Quartz cuz Lobo got a lucky shot on BB
Dont't forget that you can further cheese by closing the game before your whole party is defeated and your last party member starts disappearing which gives you the chance to try a different skill/attack since the game saves when it's your turn or close the app when you're out of seals and just resume as soon as one seal has been refreshed which would be in 25 mins from now.
When facing a difficult CQ I usually try to do it with all 3 seals and 1-2 hrs before the refresh time which means 4 seals in total.
You should try everything you can if it means avoiding the use of SQ.

Last edited:

Magic Kaito

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Okita J. Souji's animations are incredible, and her back story is one of the funniest things DW has written.

At second glance, her demerits seem don't seem too bad. 1st skill stripping a defense buff - using a defense buff after it should be fine, right? It's a strong crit skill on a 4 turn CD, I think I can live with not having a def buff on her at all times.

Her 3rd skill's demerit looks awful, but I avoid multi-class nodes like the plague when farming anyway. Against pure Rider nodes, I assume the defense debuff on turn 3 just neutralizes her Rider resistance, i.e. she takes damage like an Alter Ego. If I'm afraid of crits, she has an evade, and there are many other ways to protect her regardless. This demerit being entirely unavoidable at the moment sucks though.

Her NP's stun was what bothered me the most, but between the one command code that can solve this and the stun only lasting 1 turn means at worst, she won't be able to brave chain that turn but will be ready to go the next. Nowhere near as bad as Jeanne's NP initially, which was a 2 turn stun.

I could really go for a support that has a targetable debuff resist skill though.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Dont't forget that you can further cheese by closing the game before your whole party is defeated and your last party member starts disappearing which gives you the chance to try a different skill/attack since the game saves when it's your turn or close the app when you're out of seals and just resume as soon as one seal has been refreshed which would be in 25 mins from now.
When facing a difficult CQ I usually try to do it with all 3 seals and 1-2 hrs before the refresh time which means 4 seals in total.
You should try everything you can if it means avoiding the use of SQ.
thanks, I didn't know that lol

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At least Avenger nobu actually came out, crappy skills or not. Meanwhile Muramasa, or any other Shirou servant, is still looking like he will never come.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Cleared Yan Qing (Cu alter support), Gorgon (BB) and Warden (Cu Alter)

Cu Alter with that 2x invincibility card is really silly

Added you, and congrats!

Next week is a relaxed week, but you can take the chance to catch up on the story. The next major event is Nerofest with lot of hard one-shot fights and a lottery. Lottery events means a lop of grind, but the flipside is you get to level up a bunch of servants very very quickly

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shirou is the "break glass in case of emergency" servant. FGO is doing too well to go there.
True but it still breaks my heart that we're getting him as a story only character soon on NA, and yet 2 years of content later he still is not in-game. It makes the wait for the servant i want the most stings even more.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for a servant only for them to turn out to be underwhelming sucks, but I kinda prefer that over slowly pushing powercreep up with every new hyped up servant like...certain other gachas tend to do.
True story, actually started to watch Fate/Stay Night...its amazing seeing mostly 2-4* characters kick ass....amongst the whining.
Which FSN we talking here, Deen or UBW?
Shirou is the "break glass in case of emergency" servant.
Truly the best waifu.
True but it still breaks my heart that we're getting him as a story only character soon on NA, and yet 2 years of content later he still is not in-game. It makes the wait for the servant i want the most stings even more.
The longer we wait, the more glorious his animations will be.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sure, but counterpoint : The longer we wait, the longer-er he will be from appearing on Jp to NA.

Kinda feels like this :

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I think the real reason they're holding up on Shirou is because he would put the vast majority of masters out of commission. Think about it. The man has dibs on: Saberfaces, Sakurafaces, Rinfaces, Luvia, Illyas, Medusas. That's like, 99.5% of the waifus. It's too much power for these hands to hold.

Now I know what you might be thinking: "but Emiya is already in the game!". Yes, however, in order to change his saint graph to "cool time traveler dude", Emiya had to give up his Harem Protagonist EX passive. This is well known lore. Muramasa on the other hand is Prime Shirou, so you do the math.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good point. The betrayals and inner factions wars would need an entire event to resolve itself.

There also probably the fact that his potential voiced lines talking about other servants in the saber,rin,sakura-faces categories alone would be enough to start a fire in the FGO community that would never stop burning, similar to the reaction when Arthur prototype talked about Ayaka, or that Nero and Tamao talked about Hakuno instead of the current self-insert protag.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Or maybe Muramasa was just in the game for the story but never meant as a servant. They just used the limited Zero Over art just like they used the Volume art for Kayneth.

So what I'm saying is when is Kayneth servant making it in?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Or maybe Muramasa was just in the game for the story but never meant as a servant. They just used the limited Zero Over art just like they used the Volume art for Kayneth.

So what I'm saying is when is Kayneth servant making it in?
Was just thinking about that actually. Maybe during the case files event rerun? (even if he's not in the series, he is pretty important to its creation.)
As for Shirou, it's probably that honestly, but i dont want to lose what little hope that gave me just yet.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
No CE drop, no summer SSRs. Kind of a crummy month. Will need the week to prepare for the hundreds of quest runs I'll need to do during Nero Fest. Not going to be three-turning anything either so it'll take a bit longer, but I'll have to see if the extra petals per run are worth it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No CE drop (for either part) for me as well. This is the first time I've failed to MLB an event CE. Feel bad. :/

I'll have my revenge next year!

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Suzuka Gozen, Saberlot(!) and NP5 Bedi in 14 tickets.
This was an incredible success holy shit.

Guess I'm choosing someone else for my SR ticket.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Did the equivalent of 2 10 rolls and got Gawain. Lol. Also NP5 Caesar, NP2 Bedivere, and NP5 Fergus. And a few 4/5* CEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.