• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I got home from seeing friends an hour ago. It's 2am my time. I need to go to bed but this node is so quick I can't stop pressing the gold apples lol.
Sure. Code is 980,511,661. what's your IGN?
Gracias. Sent you a request. Alkez ign.
Oh right, forgot about that.

Thanks!

So who should go into my All Slot with an MLB CE? Tamamo or Helena? Waver is already in the Caster Slot
I would say Tamamo personally as there are likely to be more players without her than Helena.
Let us know how it goes, besides Waver, I have all of those servants and wanna try SurfMo after I finally get these CQs done.
I'm confused, why can't you just take a friend Waver then?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
My problem is the Brides with MLB drop CEs are way harder to find than Waver
I have everyone needed for the node on support with the appropriate CEs. What's your IGN? Mine is Haken. I think I remember us being friends, but I don't see a Draggyrider on my list.
So is gamepress's guide wrong or did something change? Because Hassan doesn't seem to know what "left" means when targeting.
So far, we think it's a bug. I hope NA didn't just randomly change things things for the worse on purpose.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
I got home from seeing friends an hour ago. It's 2am my time. I need to go to bed but this node is so quick I can't stop pressing the gold apples lol.
Gracias. Sent you a request. Alkez ign.

I would say Tamamo personally as there are likely to be more players without her than Helena.
I'm confused, why can't you just take a friend Waver then?
Yeah I realized a little bit before reading what you said there's no reason I can't use a friend's. To be fair I've been sleepy as hell all week.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to clear the King Hassan quest.

Went in with Waver, Merlin, support attack CE Xuanzang (thank you, Gaiadyne), George, d'Eon, and Mash. Strategy was to buff Xuanzang with everything Waver and Merlin had, swap her to the back of the line, and try to use taunters to keep my buffers from dying before their skills were available again and Xuanzang came back out when all the taunters were dead. It took a few resets (because the CQ taunt can land on someone else even if you have a taunt up) but I kept them alive long enough for Xuanzang to come back out.

Buuuut since I already had her NP gauge full, I didn't want to use her charge/NP buff, which meant that her NPAA chain didn't do quite enough damage to break KH's first bar. I didn't have enough of her face cards to take down KH's remaining HP, so I had to use the NP charge to NP again and break the bar before the buffs ran out. Then I used the Command Seal to charge her NP for a third time. It wasn't enough to take him down, but it came close. I would have used another CS NP then, but KH decided to evade Buster cards, so I attacked with Waver's face cards (Waver was carrying my attack CE, for lack of better options). Soon, only Merlin was left, but KH had less than 5k HP and decided to evade quick. An Arts chain finished him off and left Merlin at full power.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Instadeath when it's useless for the player against strong opponents but super threatening whenever an enemy can trigger it, is always a bad game mechanic.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Well I got all the way to the end of the Last Supper challenge quest and didn't realize Da Vinci auto NPs when you break her break bar. Which killed my last three servants. Great.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
I have everyone needed for the node on support with the appropriate CEs. What's your IGN? Mine is Haken. I think I remember us being friends, but I don't see a Draggyrider on my list.

So far, we think it's a bug. I hope NA didn't just randomly change things things for the worse on purpose.

Mine is Draggyrider and the friend code is 818343477. Don't think you are on my list.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
New Babylonia visual. Can't wait to see the wacky adventures enkidu has with Gilgamesh's and friends. New CM after case files too.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Scrounged up 3 SQ with login and rolled. Joked that maybe I'll get NP4 Nero. No loading so I thought it was a bust, but then gold sparks and Saber appear. OH BOY, maybe I'll get Bride.

NOPE, NP4 Nero.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the best localization puns they've made.

sActjR3.png

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I managed to clear the King Hassan quest.

Went in with Waver, Merlin, support attack CE Xuanzang (thank you, Gaiadyne), George, d'Eon, and Mash. Strategy was to buff Xuanzang with everything Waver and Merlin had, swap her to the back of the line, and try to use taunters to keep my buffers from dying before their skills were available again and Xuanzang came back out when all the taunters were dead. It took a few resets (because the CQ taunt can land on someone else even if you have a taunt up) but I kept them alive long enough for Xuanzang to come back out.

Buuuut since I already had her NP gauge full, I didn't want to use her charge/NP buff, which meant that her NPAA chain didn't do quite enough damage to break KH's first bar. I didn't have enough of her face cards to take down KH's remaining HP, so I had to use the NP charge to NP again and break the bar before the buffs ran out. Then I used the Command Seal to charge her NP for a third time. It wasn't enough to take him down, but it came close. I would have used another CS NP then, but KH decided to evade Buster cards, so I attacked with Waver's face cards (Waver was carrying my attack CE, for lack of better options). Soon, only Merlin was left, but KH had less than 5k HP and decided to evade quick. An Arts chain finished him off and left Merlin at full power.
I should probably work on her skills when I get the opportunity

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
STELLA just required stalling, and Spook Bros weren't too bad. Da Vinci's wild ride was torture though, I had to restart it so many times before getting it right. Ended up sacrificing my front row to rush down her first bar turn 1, and then played the rest of the match with BB/Mash/Merlin. So much stalling and close calls, but I pulled it off in 42 agonizing turns.

Gave First Hassan a shot and.... I'm not entirely confident I have the required servants/CEs to pull this one off lol
Might just skip it and focus on the farming.

Aquila

Oct 27, 2017
The new NA exclusive King Hassan cq is pretty garbage. Not going to fight that rng any more with petals on the line. Both Mash and Leo had taunts up and KH still targeted Merlin. Tried the plugsuit buff stack and stalling with taunts and guts but can only hold out til about turn 11 at best. I haven't tried using Iri yet but I doubt her np can keep pace with KH's np.

No Waver of my own, nor Bride Nero, nor Rider Mordred, nor kscope, nor even a mlb imaginary around so I'm 4-6 turning the petal node.
The few on my support list with Mordred or Drake either don't have leveled skills or no kscopes equipped.

Low tier budget *4* turn petal farm:
Any battery servant w/mlb 2G3L (using Gil to earn back stars from rider)
Any aoe rider w/any np battery ce (Santa is strongest f2p option)
Support Waver

Wave 1: face card for np over 1-3 turns
Wave 2: pop buffs, rider aoe np
Wave 3: battery servant np and face card last of CasGil's hp

On the bright side, there's no plugsuit, so I can level the Hogwarts and Atlas outfits in the meantime.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Took forever (and also a bunch of resetting) but King Hassan cleared!

Used Herc (with Event CE), Support Merlin, Waver, Mash, BB and Irisviel.

Buffed Herc with the attack buffs (except for crit), before swapping him out for Iri. The triple caster team stalled out all 20 stacks thanks to guts, Waver NP drain (Hassan doesn't usually get stunned but his minions do so its mostly a free stack of debuff gone). Took out half the first break bar, before waver got killed through guts via a double crit. Swapped in Herc who took out the rest of the bar, then prayed to still have buffs up when Hassan wasn't evading Buster. One Command Seal for NP left Hassan with 5K life, enough for everyone else to finish off

The new NA exclusive King Hassan cq is pretty garbage. Not going to fight that rng any more with petals on the line. Both Mash and Leo had taunts up and KH still targeted Merlin. Tried the plugsuit buff stack and stalling with taunts and guts but can only hold out til about turn 11 at best. I haven't tried using Iri yet but I doubt her np can keep pace with KH's np.

No Waver of my own, nor Bride Nero, nor Rider Mordred, nor kscope, nor even a mlb imaginary around so I'm 4-6 turning the petal node.
The few on my support list with Mordred or Drake either don't have leveled skills or no kscopes equipped.

Iri (with Prisma Cosmos) + Waver + Merlin (which I know is not exactly budget friendly) can keep pace with Hassan NP. The main danger is that you can't refresh guts until it wears off, so you may have to roll the dice if only 2 people have guts that are wearing off while the last guy has no guts thanks to crits.

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I decided to run the CQs tonight.

Arash took all my CQs running a defense team but I won because he nuked my front row on his last life and my back up won it for me lol.

Arjuna and Karna were easy as I had Tama lancer nuke Junie and finish off Karna.

da Vinci is still happening159 turns in running a stall team and the only reason it's almost over is because my stall team got nuked when i got back down to 3 enemies (da Vinci, the Spriggan and the ghost) but that's okay because my support Cu Alter came out and murdered them. now da Vinci is about to die 8D

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Also beat Hassan.

Raikou, Waver and Support Merlin with a Irisviel in the back. Buffed Raikou and then used the plugsuit to get Irisviel(primsa cosmos) out for the grand stall. Then waited till after Hassan's shields were dead and Merlin and Waver were primed to bring Raikou out. Thank God both that first hand and the next gave her double buster with crits.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Closing in on 50 total boxes but not sure how much longer my stamina will hold up. Running a +6 team with Ishtar and Astolfo that needs to clear out the first wave with normal attacks; if I get one more CE I could run +7 the same way or switch to +6 three turn using Arash. Though once Arash hits bond level 10 I might be less inclined to use him over sticking with the slower setup and letting other benchwarmers gather bond points.

Still have a bunch of the materials in the shop left but I don't know if I even need most of them. Haven't looked at who needs what to level skills in a while.

Don't particularly feel like trying to deal with Leonardo's or Hassan's brand of shenanigans right now. Maybe later, or I might just skip them. Same goes for the finale eventually.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Holy fuck shit I'm laughing so hard right now. I spent 159 fucking turns fighting da Vinci to only get a 3* servant I never fucking wanted and I just fucking new this would happen. XD

This is why i use my summon tickets freely and skip CQs that prove too stessfull for me (like Gramps probably) because you always seem to get shit from the ones you work you butt off on. XD

Mind you I wanted a new servant I could spend my exp on since it's clogging up my inventory, mail box, and fully expanded second archive... (That's just gold exp BTW).

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I just want pages. Lots and lots of pages.
Yeah I realized a little bit before reading what you said there's no reason I can't use a friend's. To be fair I've been sleepy as hell all week.
Fair enough haha. I was reading it so late that I was thinking "Am I completely misunderstanding this or does this not add up?"
What's your IGN? Mine is Haken.
O that's you! I was wondering who that was.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The story for Nero Fest 2019 is...kind of a mess? I had to go back to the material section to see if I missed anything but it seems I didn't (I have First Half and Second Half listed anyway). The plot just seems to jump around a lot with apparent conversations happening between characters that you never get to see.

Or maybe I'm just really tired and my brain needs sleep.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
the latest part is brynhild internal monologue

---------------------------
king hassan fell after Illya jumped in and threw a buster nuke

qKuV6Sm.png

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
19 tickets got me...
2x 4 star CE spooks. :(

Currently at abt. 120 boxes (half not opened) and 14 CE drops. Never had so many CE drops, so that's great at least.
I should be able to reach my goal of at least 180 boxes and will probably try to do more than 200. Still 73 gold and 71 silver apples left.

As for petal farming, for the main round I mostly used the same team, but I figured that I could I replace Merlin with Helena, so I went with:

Arash (Imaginary Element MLB), Raikou, Waver sup, Helena, Mash, random Servant all with Petal CE's
1st wave Face cards --> usually 2 turns
2nd wave buff up Raikou and swap Waver with Helena, Arash NP --> 1 turn
3rd wave Raikou NP --> 1 turn

Even with Raikou having the petals CE instead of the damage CE, 4 turns were achieved most of the time.
I don't see that happening with finals though. My first few final petals runs ended with at least 7 turns, so I might have to put back the damage CE on Raikou.
Or somehow manage to set up a different team that works as well.

As I see it I won't be able to surf this round.

I have been keeping up with the CQ's and have to say: "Fuck Leo", lol.
Da Vinci's CQ was the worst so far and I failed my 1st run after more than 1 hr.
Probably should have given up right after losing Merlin instead of pushing on. It only delayed the inevitable.
In the 2nd run I paid better attention to Da Vinci's pierce invincible/NP charge, but near the end when it was only her and that Spriggan left not only was she spamming pierce invincible like crazy, she also put it on the Spriggan!
Man, that was exhausting (special thanks to T-Rex's Jeanne) and now I'll have to wait a bit for seal refresh before tackling KH.

I did say before this event started that phase 2 would be the most difficult for most people. The requirements to 3 turn it while maintaining a high amount of CEs is difficult. The next round should be a fair bit easier for most people, so it's probably better to do faster runs of this round to get CE drops than it is to be efficient with petal drops.

My team from last round is still working for me, but it requires 2 more buttons and still requires a little bit of rng.

Can't seem to agree. As I see it finals is the worst out of all 3 rounds for me when it comes to max petal bonus in 3-4 turns.

I can 3-4 turn with +5 bonus depending on wave 3 cards, very rarely 5 turns when I'm cursed with suck. Gilgamesh/Fran/Arash/Waver/Helena. I could cut it down to a consistent 3T without plugsuit by giving Gil the damage CE but then I'd be sacrificing petal bonus.

Must be nice being able to double Waver orz

You know, I thought I was over not having my own Waver, but Nerofest rekindled my salt, lol.

The gold rider gem drop rate is actually kind of irritating. I keep seeing a gold chest from the hydra and am always disappointed to see a gold rider gem instead of wine

I'm still not able to properly distinguish a secret gem from a rare mat. Always had to take a look at my inventory to make sure what I got from the Harpy.
Can't complain though, wine farming went fairly well.

After interminable days of no CE drops Rishtar blessed me with two drops today. Truly the most benevolent, selfless goddess. Now I can just run the damage CE on Gil for faster 100% 3T consistency and still get +5 petals. Fran's back to the job, Rishtar can rest.

I'm not gonna lie, I considered burning Assassin of Shinjuku for the rare prism. I have neither Mona Lisa nor Lunchtime, and he isn't particularly good. I couldn't bring myself to do it though, it feels wasteful. Specially considering how we'll start getting rare prisms for re-runs next year. Not gonna lie though if I ever get spooked by Sche I might just burn her for Anniversary Blonde.
Same, have no use for him either and he's still sitting at level 1, so he's a prime candidate for the furnace, that 5 rare mats requirement for a code is crazy though. I expect to get Sche instead of Waver in the near future. :(

That moment when you find out you can turn off the confirmation message for skills that don't target...I have been farming completely wrong for 21 months of my life lol. I'm glad I found out early on this event I guess.

Haha, lotteries are the events where you learn new gameplay stuff. :D I had it disabled since the Christmas lottery. It really saves a lot of time and if you're not sure what a skill does because you're using a new Servant then you can simply touch hold the skil for the information screen to pop up.

Dood, have you seen the Christmas lottery best node. We are talking about a node where even four turning isn't guarantee, and one where the reindeer boss has 400,000 fucking HP. It is better to go mad now than suffer through that in December.

Oh, damn, time to farm even harder on this one! :D

I don't know how people aren't burning themselves out completely on this. Even with a low-turn guaranteed setup you still need to devote a minimum of attention to the game constantly to make sure you're using the right skills and the right cards so mentally it just wears you down if you're sitting there tapping away for hours on end to reach the box counts some people have.

Starting to not feel worth it, literally the only thing keeping me going is for the gold gems and I don't even know how many skills I have left to level that are important enough to need them.

I'll be honest. Still somehow afraid that I'll suffer from burn out once this event is over. Will see how it goes.

NP2 Raikou/NP1 Kiara/Double Waver.

Everyone with the petal drop CE except Kiara, who has a scope on her. It's a consistent 3-4 turn clear.

Waver, ksope, all the lovely things I'm not allowed to have.

Never felt worse about not having my own copy of Waver. Going to especially hurt for the finals when I won't be able to use any of the 5-boost-CE Mordred setups. Which is not to say that I can't put together a 4-boost-CE team that can probably 4-5 turn it, but it feels like the lost petals per run will gradually add up with the number of times running it.
It sure hurts.

Second 10x for the day...

Berserker Fran?

I cant I'm just clicking this 10 pull through.

Oh.

Interesting.

I GOT HER GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I GOT HER1!!!

BAEHIRDABSLJDASKNDMAKS;JDAK

Haha, I knew you wouldn't give up so easily.
Congrats! :)

This is one of the best localization puns they've made.

sActjR3.png

I don't get it?

I've got an NP2 Xuanzang. Maybe I should throw her up on my Friend List.
Yes, please!

STELLA just required stalling, and Spook Bros weren't too bad. Da Vinci's wild ride was torture though, I had to restart it so many times before getting it right. Ended up sacrificing my front row to rush down her first bar turn 1, and then played the rest of the match with BB/Mash/Merlin. So much stalling and close calls, but I pulled it off in 42 agonizing turns.

Gave First Hassan a shot and.... I'm not entirely confident I have the required servants/CEs to pull this one off lol
Might just skip it and focus on the farming.

Will try at least, but not very optimistic either. Leo took a lot of time yesterday. My 2nd run took 62 turns.

Took forever (and also a bunch of resetting) but King Hassan cleared!

Used Herc (with Event CE), Support Merlin, Waver, Mash, BB and Irisviel.

Buffed Herc with the attack buffs (except for crit), before swapping him out for Iri. The triple caster team stalled out all 20 stacks thanks to guts, Waver NP drain (Hassan doesn't usually get stunned but his minions do so its mostly a free stack of debuff gone). Took out half the first break bar, before waver got killed through guts via a double crit. Swapped in Herc who took out the rest of the bar, then prayed to still have buffs up when Hassan wasn't evading Buster. One Command Seal for NP left Hassan with 5K life, enough for everyone else to finish off

Iri (with Prisma Cosmos) + Waver + Merlin (which I know is not exactly budget friendly) can keep pace with Hassan NP. The main danger is that you can't refresh guts until it wears off, so you may have to roll the dice if only 2 people have guts that are wearing off while the last guy has no guts thanks to crits.
Also beat Hassan.

Raikou, Waver and Support Merlin with a Irisviel in the back. Buffed Raikou and then used the plugsuit to get Irisviel(primsa cosmos) out for the grand stall. Then waited till after Hassan's shields were dead and Merlin and Waver were primed to bring Raikou out. Thank God both that first hand and the next gave her double buster with crits.
Man, there must be a way to clear that one without my own Iri, I hope.

Holy fuck shit I'm laughing so hard right now. I spent 159 fucking turns fighting da Vinci to only get a 3* servant I never fucking wanted and I just fucking new this would happen. XD

This is why i use my summon tickets freely and skip CQs that prove too stessfull for me (like Gramps probably) because you always seem to get shit from the ones you work you butt off on. XD

Mind you I wanted a new servant I could spend my exp on since it's clogging up my inventory, mail box, and fully expanded second archive... (That's just gold exp BTW).

159 turns? That's brutal, lol. Well, her summon ticket gave me a Medusa, so not any different.

The story for Nero Fest 2019 is...kind of a mess? I had to go back to the material section to see if I missed anything but it seems I didn't (I have First Half and Second Half listed anyway). The plot just seems to jump around a lot with apparent conversations happening between characters that you never get to see.

Or maybe I'm just really tired and my brain needs sleep.
Since I can't find anything mentioned in any guides, does the new story node that grants a SQ have any currency or petals drop that I would use bonus CE's for?

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
19 tickets got me...
2x 4 star CE spooks. :(

Currently at abt. 120 boxes (half not opened) and 14 CE drops. Never had so many CE drops, so that's great at least.
I should be able to reach my goal of at least 180 boxes and will probably try to do more than 200. Still 73 gold and 71 silver apples left.

As for petal farming, for the main round I mostly used the same team, but I figured that I could I replace Merlin with Helena, so I went with:

Arash (Imaginary Element MLB), Raikou, Waver sup, Helena, Mash, random Servant all with Petal CE's
1st wave Face cards --> usually 2 turns
2nd wave buff up Raikou and swap Waver with Helena, Arash NP --> 1 turn
3rd wave Raikou NP --> 1 turn

Even with Raikou having the petals CE instead of the damage CE, 4 turns were achieved most of the time.
I don't see that happening with finals though. My first few final petals runs ended with at least 7 turns, so I might have to put back the damage CE on Raikou.
Or somehow manage to set up a different team that works as well.

As I see it I won't be able to surf this round.

I have been keeping up with the CQ's and have to say: "Fuck Leo", lol.
Da Vinci's CQ was the worst so far and I failed my 1st run after more than 1 hr.
Probably should have given up right after losing Merlin instead of pushing on. It only delayed the inevitable.
In the 2nd run I paid better attention to Da Vinci's pierce invincible/NP charge, but near the end when it was only her and that Spriggan left not only was she spamming pierce invincible like crazy, she also put it on the Spriggan!
Man, that was exhausting (special thanks to T-Rex's Jeanne) and now I'll have to wait a bit for seal refresh before tackling KH.

Can't seem to agree. As I see it finals is the worst out of all 3 rounds for me when it comes to max petal bonus in 3-4 turns.

You know, I thought I was over not having my own Waver, but Nerofest rekindled my salt, lol.

I'm still not able to properly distinguish a secret gem from a rare mat. Always had to take a look at my inventory to make sure what I got from the Harpy.
Can't complain though, wine farming went fairly well.

Same, have no use for him either and he's still sitting at level 1, so he's a prime candidate for the furnace, that 5 rare mats requirement for a code is crazy though. I expect to get Sche instead of Waver in the near future. :(

Haha, lotteries are the events where you learn new gameplay stuff. :D I had it disabled since the Christmas lottery. It really saves a lot of time and if you're not sure what a skill does because you're using a new Servant then you can simply touch hold the skil for the information screen to pop up.

Oh, damn, time to farm even harder on this one! :D

I'll be honest. Still somehow afraid that I'll suffer from burn out once this event is over. Will see how it goes.

Waver, ksope, all the lovely things I'm not allowed to have.

It sure hurts.

Haha, I knew you wouldn't give up so easily.
Congrats! :)

I don't get it?

Yes, please!

Will try at least, but not very optimistic either. Leo took a lot of time yesterday. My 2nd run took 62 turns.

159 turns? That's brutal, lol. Well, her summon ticket gave me a Medusa, so not any different.

Since I can't find anything mentioned in any guides, does the new story node that grants a SQ have any currency or petals drop that I would use bonus CE's for?
The reason I said it will be the worst for most people is because the optimal set ups required double waver. This meant you needed your own NP4 Lartoria and NP2 Raikou or equivalent substitutes, which is an extremely high requirement for most players. The alternatives were double k scopes, k scope + 2G3L, and/or rng setups, so most people could only run 4 CE 3 turn setups.

For this node you only need 2 of the 3 units at NP1 in the optimal setup to run it with 5 CEs and no plugsuit, so it's more accessible to more people imo.

Each individual's case will be different ofc, but those were my reasons for thinking that more people will find this node easier to run an optimal setup than the last node.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017

I can set Iri up if you want to borrow it, only 6/6/6 tho. The new node has drops only mats, not event currency..

I'm at maybe 80 boxes, and definitely slowing down. That Hassan quest was pretty draining. And I still have 200 gold apples XD

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
The reason I said it will be the worst for most people is because the optimal set ups required double waver. This meant you needed your own NP4 Lartoria and NP2 Raikou or equivalent substitutes, which is an extremely high requirement for most players. The alternatives were double k scopes, k scope + 2G3L, and/or rng setups, so most people could only run 4 CE 3 turn setups.

For this node you only need 2 of the 3 units at NP1 in the optimal setup to run it with 5 CEs and no plugsuit, so it's more accessible to more people imo.

Each individual's case will be different ofc, but those were my reasons for thinking that more people will find this node easier to run an optimal setup than the last node.

Ok, for the lucky folks who are even able to do any of those setups.
I would go crazy if I were to go with a 5 CE team considering that I'm already struggling with 4 in this round.

I can set Iri up if you want to borrow it, only 6/6/6 tho. The new node has drops only mats, not event currency..

I'm at maybe 80 boxes, and definitely slowing down. That Hassan quest was pretty draining. And I still have 200 gold apples XD

Thanks, might rely on her, though my initial plan was to use a support Sanzang.

EDIT:

Speaking of Sanzang, Waver's next solo rate up is for the Sanzang Coming to the West rerun April, 2020?
Might try to get him, then (if I'm still not sick of this game). Unless he is also part of this year's thanksgiving (bait) banner, though unlikely since if it's like last year it'll only feature limited Servants (failed to get Raikou that last time).

btw. is there any other Servant that might come especially in handy for one of the upcoming lottery events? If I had known better, I would have made more efforts in order to get Surfmo.
How important is Bride for the future?

Last edited:

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, for the lucky folks who are even able to do any of those setups.
I would go crazy if I were to go with a 5 CE team considering that I'm already struggling with 4 in this round.

Thanks, might rely on her, though my initial plan was to use a support Sanzang.

EDIT:

Speaking of Sanzang, Waver's next solo rate up is for the Sanzang Coming to the West rerun April, 2020?
Might try to get him, then (if I'm still not sick of this game). Unless he is also part of this year's thanksgiving (bait) banner, though unlikely since if it's like last year it'll only feature limited Servants (failed to get Raikou that last time).

btw. is there any other Servant that might come especially in handy for one of the upcoming lottery events? If I had known better, I would have made more efforts in order to get Surfmo.
How important is Bride for the future?
I'm assuming you've already looked at the Google Doc. What farming servants do you currently have?

Also I have Sanzang up in the All slot if you go with your initial plan.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
"A-KILL-es" --> "Achilles"
It's Penthesilea, and her labeled name in the event quest was a bit boring in Japanese so they decided to have some fun with it for the NA version. Same way they swapped a reference to a Japanese women's prison drama for a reference to an American one for Gorgon's event name in the summer event (though they kept the original reference in the dialogue).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe it drops any event currency but it was late (rather really early) when I ran it, so my mind was really tired. I believe just monuments/pieces?

I'll put my Sanzang up for a bit and see if it helps people!

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
New appmedia tier list.

The 5 stars AoE archers group is absolutely stacked.
I like how the top three AOE DPS are Arts, Buster and Quick respectively. Perfectly balanced. Arjuna must be laughing at everyone who scorned him.
I'll probably roll for Summer Ushi next year so I wouldn't mind Jeanne spooking me there.
The story for Nero Fest 2019 is...kind of a mess?
I mean, I didn't even realize there was any plot going on until we got the "conclusion" today, so...

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Quick show of hands: who has Arash at bond level 10 but is still using him for quests like these instead of other, slightly less efficient solutions?

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I do that with other servants like Drake and Raikou tbh, those SQ aren't worth the trade off of a less efficient farming method.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Raikou and Waver basically never leave my group (unless I need a very specific party composition). I know I'm effectively wasting Bond Points, but it doesn't bother me if it makes things more efficient.

I mean, I didn't even realize there was any plot going on until we got the "conclusion" today, so...
Heh, true enough.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man the Da Vinci boss fight is like the epitome of showing why DW is so bad at designing boss fights, it's like 90% reading monster buffs as they come and rng np charges and HEY A SURPRISE FUCKING TAUNT with no warning meaning my front line got 1 shot by a Davinci NP with absolutely nothing I can do about it.

I hate using seals outside of farming but I used one at the end to make sure I didn't have to deal with this bullshit again because fuck doing that trash more than once.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly dont give a shit about bond points. I go efficiency with grinding.

Also that last CQ was super easy with Gil.

Status
Not open for further replies.