• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| Two Years Behind Real Hell

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I actually really liked Shinjuku as I enjoyed the new servants *pets her fluffy murder boy Lobo* and the story was fun and interesting.

Agartha is the worst fucking thing I have ever seen and I will hate it for all eternity. COMPLETE and utter trash.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I liked Shinjuku as well, even if Agartha and SE.RA.PH were mostly trash.

Good luck to those rolling tonight, whether it be for Lartoria, the Super High School Level Pharaoh, or just CEs.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Shinjuku and Seraph were good, Agartha was just kind of average. I already knew the EOR stuff wasn't going to measure up to the last 3 singularities from part 1 so I can't say I'm particularly worried yet. I am rather excited for Shimosa though, and Salem has my curiosity with the introduction of Foreigners to the lore, since I'm a sucker for cosmic horror.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I always thought EoR were supposed to be smaller in scope story wise and with lower stakes so I’m not really bothered

Oct 28, 2017
Agartha was trash and not even enjoyable or offensive trashy trash, it was just plain boring trash. It also ruined any of ferguses popularity in jp, Rip best saber bro.

Shinjuku was okay but I'm pretty biased in favour of modern settings.

Not holding much expectations until lost belts, and even then until lb4.

Ngl i miss FUAHAHAHAHA on jp aha... ahahaha is pretty good too but why not both.

And gil has a 3rd skill animation where he opens his arms and shrugs? Wasn't paying that much attention, only seen it once so far so maybe it's rare?

And god I love the sprite work on jp. Sprites >>> their actual character art so often nowadays.

Also did samsung game tuner get nerfed or is it just me? Swear down you used to be able to force stuff to run at 200% resolution. Now it caps out at 100%.

T-Rex.

Oct 25, 2017
I find it hard to believe Fergus was popular at all to begin with tbh. Asda smart price Brock is all he ever was.

Shinogu

Oct 25, 2017
The only chat with respect to both mobile device ecosystems has been so far warning iOS users from updating to 13 before they’re sure the game works, and the same for Android 10 as well as posting that list of intel-based devices that will cease to work with the game. Nothing about the Unity base for NA FGO updating to the same one JP’s on now.

So how’s everybody doing? I really wish I could have napped, but my body refused to listen. Ah well.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
The only chat with respect to both mobile device ecosystems has been so far warning iOS users from updating to 13 before they’re sure the game works, and the same for Android 10 as well as posting that list of intel-based devices that will cease to work with the game. Nothing about the Unity base for NA FGO updating to the same one JP’s on now.
I mean isn't the unity engine update related to the Android 10 thing?