• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone! After lurking around this thread for the last 6 months (and shamelessly making friend requests anytime a friend code would be shared) I decided to finally make an Era user! I've lurked often around here and feel like already know a lot of you... W-00, Alkez, JROD, Chrono, ZKenir, iRAWrasaurus, T-Rex, Antiwhippy (your Ishtar(s) rock!), Chilly, Baconhat (greatly enjoy borrowing your Kojirou instead of the many Jacks) and many others I am forgetting right now — thanks for being part of my FGO experience.. even if you were unaware.

Welcome.

Tristan or no Tristan?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome.

Tristan or no Tristan?

With the Tristan love these days, i'm just imagining your Nobus waiting in your second archive like :

hsjNOiA.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone! After lurking around this thread for the last 6 months (and shamelessly making friend requests anytime a friend code would be shared) I decided to finally make an Era user! I've lurked often around here and feel like already know a lot of you... W-00, Alkez, JROD, Chrono, ZKenir, iRAWrasaurus, T-Rex, Antiwhippy (your Ishtar(s) rock!), Chilly, Baconhat (greatly enjoy borrowing your Kojirou instead of the many Jacks) and many others I am forgetting right now — thanks for being part of my FGO experience.. even if you were unaware.
Welcome!

Now don't be a stranger, feel free to respond here as much (or as little) as you like. We do have a really cool community here, I'm appreciative of it myself. :)

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
Shared it in the Discord but I am new to the game and if anyone wants to add me here's my FC: 368,418,259 IGN: Unknown

OP
OP
kayos90

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I have two friend slots. Feel free to add me and join our discord!

FC: 007,796,631

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome! Always nice seeing new people join.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Welcome.
6 months is already pretty long, so congrats for not giving up.
Oh, time for Musashi salt?

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Welcome.

Tristan or no Tristan?

Sadly, no Tristan...

Welcome!

Now don't be a stranger, feel free to respond here as much (or as little) as you like. We do have a really cool community here, I'm appreciative of it myself. :)

Thanks, I will try to not be a stranger now!

I have two friend slots. Feel free to add me and join our discord!

FC: 007,796,631

Dumb question... how do I join the Discord?

By the way, my FC is 263,170,913 if anyone else still has a spot. IGN is Liv.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
I missed this post, welcome!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah I just ordered these set of goods. Comes in an 8 pack for $50 Mostly for Ishtar obviously. Probably going to keep Gil and merlin. There's still 3 more to be revealed and if eresh is one of those I'm keeping her too.

There's going to be sooooo much merch for Babylonia.

GOODS-00336692.jpg

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
There are ads displayed when loading up Nox but if you don't click those you should be fine?

Haven't had any problems with Nox, well apart fromt the fact that I almost lost my account when trying to transfer my account and Nox crashing right at that moment, but that was simply due to the old office PC not having enough RAM. :(

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wait they still haven't patched for android 10? What is they doing?

Regarding the upcoming banner I wish we could use
beastmode tomoe

Especially with how badass she looks in the manga:
jp42iot3ikq31.png
I would be a lot more tempted to roll to np2 musashi.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I will be pulling for
Tomoe in a couple of days. Does anyone know how hard I'll have to farm for the 12 Magatamas to ascend her? Or do we get enough story drops just by playing through Shimosa?

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I completely forgot I have a massive shortage of bones. I need like 120 or 180 I think for Asagami next year. Finally something to do with my daily stamina that doesn't require thinking.
Welcome brother (or sis lol) :) I know the feeling of being a lurker and feeling like you know everyone, was the same for me in my first gacha (FFBE) with gaf cause I had to wait to get an account. Am I on your friends list? If not I think I have some inactives.
Well the Musashi/Tomoe banner isn't permanent.
Ah man that's super annoying. I remember you saying you were planning to Lv.100 Tomoe as well.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I completely forgot I have a massive shortage of bones. I need like 120 or 180 I think for Asagami next year. Finally something to do with my daily stamina that doesn't require thinking.
Welcome brother (or sis lol) :) I know the feeling of being a lurker and feeling like you know everyone, was the same for me in my first gacha (FFBE) with gaf cause I had to wait to get an account. Am I on your friends list? If not I think I have some inactives.
Ah man that's super annoying. I remember you saying you were planning to Lv.100 Tomoe as well.

Brother, actually. "liv" doesn't work well as a dude in an English-speaking community but that's what I was always called growing up.

I don't think I have you in my friend list, what's your IGN?

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Bone hell is not fun, I need 284 just for the servants I already have and am leveling. But for me Fangs is the biggest current hell: 651 needed. My fault for pulling for so many Da Vinci event cannot rerun fast enough...

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Brother, actually. "liv" doesn't work well as a dude in an English-speaking community but that's what I was always called growing up.

I don't think I have you in my friend list, what's your IGN?
Brother it is haha. Name is just Alkez in game. What's your code? I'll send you an invite when I get a chance.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Bone hell, fang hell...the Da Vinci lottery in January will be a blessing, so I'll have to make sure not to spend too many apples for the Christmas lottery.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Sent a request as well.

Really surprised how light hearted Babylonia is right now. Still at the start but it's more comedic than expected in contrast to Camelot.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Guilty, Nero is the best!
My project for the next lotteries is to grail CasNero to 100

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Sent a request as well.

Really surprised how light hearted Babylonia is right now. Still at the start but it's more comedic than expected in contrast to Camelot.

Added. I think Babylonia is simply the best, starting out in a relatively light tone, getting you to live the with the characters there, making you care for them before building up to a massive climax. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.