• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of Nasu, I blame him for making me waste 90 more SQ in pursuit of Musashi. Got her, though, so now I have arguably the best two ST 5* Sabers available ATM. Now to wait for the second banner to push my luck and see if I can repeat that feat with Raikou.

Shimousa's been fun so far, almost done with the sixth chapter. Outside of the duels, it's has been surprisingly easy so far, though. Maybe the Torturers and Hydras from Agartha scarred me more than I care to remember...

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Given how close we are to actual Halloween, the new Halloween event in JP will probably start right after the Oniland rerun. As such, even though they probably won't lock it behind LB4, I'm not taking any chances and have finally made more progress on it. If the guide I'm reading is correct, I only have two battles left. But they're going to have to wait a few days since I had to use a CS revive.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Given how close we are to actual Halloween, the new Halloween event in JP will probably start right after the Oniland rerun. As such, even though they probably won't lock it behind LB4, I'm not taking any chances and have finally made more progress on it. If the guide I'm reading is correct, I only have two battles left. But they're going to have to wait a few days since I had to use a CS revive.

Oh you're going to need sq for the final one.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just looking forward to the new Halloween servant so I can wait 2 yrs. :D

Still reeling from my 4 multi rolls only to get the Assassin. lol.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Oh you're going to need sq for the final one.
Do you mean the last Arjuna Alter fight or the tree fight? Because while the Arjuna Alter fight looks bad it isn't the last fight and the tree fight (which is the last one) can be 3-turned with the right team. I don't have the right team, but I'm still reasonably confident about it.

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
10-roll for Musashi, got my first copy of Muramasa Limited/Zero Over and Houzouin, but no Musashi. I'm kinda tempted to throw more but Hassan is super close and I already have a bunch of ST Sabers (Lancelot, Rama, Bedi NP5) while I still struggle with Assassins so... I have to resist.

Just started Shimosa and I already like it more than the story content we've gotten in a while.

I need two more friends still.

Sent you a request, IGN Yunoleff.
I also have 4 spots open so if someone wants to add me: 427,303,797

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
10-roll for Musashi, got my first copy of Muramasa Limited/Zero Over and Houzouin. I'm kinda tempted to throw more but Hassan is super close and I already have a bunch of Sabers, while I still struggle with Assassins so... I have to resist.

Just started Shimosa and I already like it more than the story content we've gotten in a while.

added you. IGN Kei

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
Added! Just wanted to say that grailed Bedi is phenomenal civ.
Screenshot_20190827-030252_Fate_GO.jpg
Sent you both friend requests, IGN: Unknown

If anyone else wants to add me it's 368,418,259 though im still new without leveled up servants.
New and already got Angra? Whoa lol
I'm playing for a year and he still avoids me. At any case, I hope my servants will be helpful to you.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
The game continues to support my long held belief that tickets are utterly worthless.
Completely agree. I saved a bunch for almost an entire year (with a spin here or there for my sanity) and got shit from them. I thought the nerofest ones from last year would be special because of how much work it took to get them but they were also crap. As a result I'm more resolved to freely use my tickets than my quartz since getting anything is a crap shoot anyways.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Do you mean the last Arjuna Alter fight or the tree fight? Because while the Arjuna Alter fight looks bad it isn't the last fight and the tree fight (which is the last one) can be 3-turned with the right team. I don't have the right team, but I'm still reasonably confident about it.

Oh the Arjuna alter fight for sure.

Most bullshit fight in the entire game and I count the nero/Gil/ishtarfest CQs.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
10-roll for Musashi, got my first copy of Muramasa Limited/Zero Over and Houzouin, but no Musashi. I'm kinda tempted to throw more but Hassan is super close and I already have a bunch of ST Sabers (Lancelot, Rama, Bedi NP5) while I still struggle with Assassins so... I have to resist.

Sent you a request, IGN Liv!

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Limited myself to two ticket pulls in this banner and got two three star servants, not unhappy with that I guess.

If anyone else wants to add me it's 368,418,259 though im still new without leveled up servants.

I think I had rejected your request earlier, not knowing you were from here. Just sent you a new one

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
180 SQ:
NP5 Tomoe
Spook Seibah

No Musashi, but very happy with the love Tomoe has shown me!

Last edited:

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The contrast between the shading on muramasa's body and the complete lack of it on his face bugs me. Makes it look like theyre from different art pasted on top of each other.

I like him tho, servant when.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Burned the rest of my stash for NP2 Tomoe. I was planning for NP3 Tomoe and NP2 Musashi, but NP3 Musashi and NP2 Tomoe will do.

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
Finished London and made it to America. Story is kind of ok so far but really looking forward to Camelot and Babylonia.

I'm playing for a year and he still avoids me. At any case, I hope my servants will be helpful to you.
Yeah, thanks for accepting and yeah got lucky on one of my first 8 FP rolls and pulled him. Weakest servant represent!

I think I had rejected your request earlier, not knowing you were from here. Just sent you a new one

No problem, added.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's like every dragonball fight where Goku spends 10 minutes masturbating over how good the fight is going to be.

Jeean

Oct 25, 2017
Hi all,

I am a lurker who likes to follow this thread to have info on the game.

Since everyone is sharing his ID (and I just cleared all my friends that haven't played for over 100 days, so I have like 10 friends spot open) here's my ID if you wanna be my friend: 330,524,143

My IGN is Jeeane

Here is my servant lineup
dwSPpdU.jpg

P.S.: Tristan is a bad sad servant

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Shimosa is text heavy but I tend to enjoy the VN nature of the game and, as long as it is decent writing...

Jeean , sent a request. I'm a former lurker trying to engage more actively in the thread anencefalia it's pretty cool.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean it'd be very impressive for for it to not to be better than a LN telling the same story with no visual presentation, very little narration, a hand full of static sprites, 1 CG and no VA.

Not complaining, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Didn't know there was a manga. I'll look for a translation after I am done playing though the singularity.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hi all,

Since everyone is sharing his ID (and I just cleared all my friends that haven't played for over 100 days, so I have like 10 friends spot open) here's my ID if you wanna be my friend: 330,524,143

My IGN is Jeeane

dwSPpdU.jpg

I sent you a request. IGN is the samez

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017

Best boy deserves it. I got Angra too. :D
Hi all,

My IGN is Jeeane

Added IGN: Kei

Jeean

Oct 25, 2017
I accepted request send to me (yay) and I'll send some to the people who post their ID on the last page. I'll try to be active (and not just post salt because my account is cursed and I fail all my roll). Started Shimosa, the setting and writing seem to be better than the last singularity (well, the bar is low on this one).

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Limited myself to two ticket pulls in this banner and got two three star servants, not unhappy with that I guess.

Sent a request IGN is Koschei ;) If you are looking for a specific support to help with fights like in Camelot (I got a level 90 Robin Hood that is really handy) then feel free to message me.

The same applies to others who are friends with me as well.

Also love the avatar BTW.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Really liking Shimousa too. It has been a fun ride so far even though I'm only at section 5. The music is superb as well might be one of my favorite singularity soundtracks besides Camelot and Babylon. This is a million times better than Agartha so far.

Also I fucking love Inshun already, I've been using him while he gets to bond 5 and he has been a criting beast it is absolutely beautiful and I'll probably end up grailing him one day. Plus that third ascension is fab. I really need to get those last three copies of him... and it's making me want to try the Shimousa banner again. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.