• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got a 2nd CE drop today. Got through 10 boxes so far. Have yet to touch my golden apples but will be in to them today probably.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At the 4th box, used a couple of bronze and silver apples. No CE in sight. At least I'm getting my Jalter Lily leveled up in the meantime.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Yep, almost on Box 5 and I still haven't seen a CE drop yet either. I'm taking about 7 turns to clear with no Waver (mainly using Ishtar, Drake and a support Lancer Artoria or Raikou depending on what shows first) so when I start using one, backline Ishtar for Karna and kit out my team with Socks CEs I should be able to get something good going I hope.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
On box 7. I've used apples of every variety but not as many as the boxes have given me. I've nearly cleared the gold items from the shop, and once I do that I'll be forced back to the bronze/silver node to continue working on them.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Other than the monuments, which I have a plentiful amount, I have cleared everything in the store possible. Though, I only was able to drop one CE. Can't wait for the final node to open, as I need 1000 more mana prisms for the final lunchtime.

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
Box 8 and no drops :/

At least I can three turn it with a little rng at the start with Arash, Medusa, Lalter and double Waver.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
When does the good node drop? I'm only on box 6 so I'll be lucky if I make it to 15 at this rate.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm aiming for about 5k pedals per day for today and tomorrow since that's all I have time for, will hopefully be able to do more on the weekdays I wanted around 80 archer gold gems but that doesn't seem physically possible anymore. On the bright side my card rng has changed and im 3 turning it 90% of the time, on the down side still no CE drop.

Ennsa

Oct 25, 2017
The rates in this game sure love to taunt me. I was burning a bunch of bronze and silver ember/fou/servants to enhance my servant and got super success, 3 times in a row. Then when I used 80 of my 4* embers, I got nothing. Then when I used the remaining 2-3 embers to get the servant up one more level, I get another super success.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still over 100 fruitcake, 300 shortcake, and 500 cheesecake away from clearing the shop and I have no idea how people are already finished.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I was on like 100 million QP a few minutes ago, then I decided to level Raikou's skills to 10/10/10 coz already had enough mats for it.

Yep, back to living in poverty again, i guess...

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still over 100 fruitcake, 300 shortcake, and 500 cheesecake away from clearing the shop and I have no idea how people are already finished.
We used apples. Bronze and silver first with as much event CE's as possible. I start clearing out Cheesecake first, then farm the latest 40 node for both Fruit and Shortcakes. Close to clearing the shop besides monuments.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Mentioned it before but clearing the shop to me means getting everything I wanted, and I didn't want that much. Silver and gold quality drops came from farming socks. And I've burned a stupid amount of silver apples.

Pablo Mesa

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Apples and luck/ whaling the right CEs

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
From Lost Belt 3
DmL0XdX.jpg

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Looking at my schedule, I may need to do an all nighter tomorrow, as I would be too busy the rest of the week. A pain in the ass, but one that would pay off in the future.

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
deleted one of the whales that has been with me since the start of the game because hasn't logged in in 67 days... a sad day, but it means I have one slot available if someone needs any of my support servants

WznSRck.jpg

ZKenir

Mar 31, 2018
Accepted.

Also on the 7th box and not a single CE in sight, this game is undiluted despair even outside the gacha.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
On box #3 and 6 horns, 9 tearstones & 6 feathers to go before I'm done with the fruitcake/shortcake node.
Still haven't used any apples though.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Awww that was such a sweet little story in the end that constantly got undermined by Jack's terrible design.

Also holy crap I used the ticket I got from the story and pulled astolfo. Conflicted because I love astolfo, but 100% do not need anymore AoE riders.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Currently on box 18. I'm finishing it around 5-6 turns. Not a deal breaker. Gonna burn all my apples hopefully before it ends.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Ayy we back. I think I'm currently on box 11 or 12. I'm running the F2P Scath Assassin strategy so it takes me 3-4 turns depends on card rng. I got the CE drop before the new node though so happy about that.

Sasari

Oct 30, 2017
Box 9, still over 130 of each Apple, just not enough time to play!

Burnt every extra bloody ticket and quartz, still nothing better than 3* CE or Servant.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Burnt 10 apples today and now up to about box 10. 3-4 turning with full drop bonus feels good.

Loved the event ending. I have Nursery Rhyme, so doing the last few fights with her, Santa Lily and the provided Jack support was awesome. Now I kind of want to roll for Jack to complete my trio. I already maxed Santa Lily and got her Mana burst to 10.

And also took a break from the grinding to finally clear the last camelot mission. Went full meme and did it with the provided story support and Mash (and they were in front), with other Camelot-ish servants like Zerkerlot and Saber Lily. I nearly beat it without command seals but fell just short (forgot to activate mystick code atk up and Saber Lily's final brave chain fell 5K short XD. A master always has command seals though, so a rejuvenated Mash and Support finished the boss off with a NP Chain for a nicely crafted ending.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't do much with the event until the final node went up, I can 3 turn it pretty reliably and last night's initial grind got me to box 6 + 7000 socks. I have tomorrow off so I can really get started tonight.

The crazy thing is I got FOUR CE drops within an hour or so of farming the final free quest. Never seen anything like that.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
What are people's setups for 3-4 turns?

Mine requires double waver, but nice thing is you can run a full droprate CE setup and it doesn't require any of the drop CE be MLB. You do need level 10 in some skills (or MLB CE or better starting NP charge).

Waver + Assassin Scathach + Arash, with Support Waver + Kuro + Random. Plugsuit.
Arash uses his 3rd skill (can be lvl 1), + all 3 Waver buffs, this gets him to 100 -> Stella first wave
Kuro uses 2nd and 3rd skill (should be maxed). Swap in 2nd waver and use ATK and DEF buff (+70 total charge). Play around with your combo here. I find a Kuro's NP occasionally kills the dragon and you really want stars for the last wave, so XXNP works best for me here (Kuros cards all have good stargen after Kissing Freak)
Waver Crit buff + Scathach Crit buff + Scathach quick buff + Mystic Code ATK buff. Try to brave chain with Scathach. With Lvl 10 in the Quick buff, Gale bog should wipe everyone but Santa, and a crit should be enough to take out Santa. If not, you have a ton of stars to finish her off in turn 4.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Aw man, can't MLB my HNS yet I'm afraid. :(

Mine requires double waver, but nice thing is you can run a full droprate CE setup and it doesn't require any of the drop CE be MLB. You do need level 10 in some skills (or MLB CE or better starting NP charge).

Waver + Assassin Scathach + Arash, with Support Waver + Kuro + Random. Plugsuit.
Arash uses his 3rd skill (can be lvl 1), + all 3 Waver buffs, this gets him to 100 -> Stella first wave
Kuro uses 2nd and 3rd skill (should be maxed). Swap in 2nd waver and use ATK and DEF buff (+70 total charge). Play around with your combo here. I find a Kuro's NP occasionally kills the dragon and you really want stars for the last wave, so XXNP works best for me here (Kuros cards all have good stargen after Kissing Freak)
Waver Crit buff + Scathach Crit buff + Scathach quick buff + Mystic Code ATK buff. Try to brave chain with Scathach. With Lvl 10 in the Quick buff, Gale bog should wipe everyone but Santa, and a crit should be enough to take out Santa. If not, you have a ton of stars to finish her off in turn 4.

Huh, alright, I might try this, but I haven't invested that hard into my Kuro or summer scat yet.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Aw man, can't MLB my HNS yet I'm afraid. :(

Huh, alright, I might try this, but I haven't invested that hard into my Kuro or summer scat yet.

Instead of Kuro you can try Rider Toki if you have him leveled. Pretty much the same idea, Kill the dragon and make stars in one turn. He probably needs Lvl 10 NP charge if your CE is not MLB though

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
What are people's setups for 3-4 turns?

Arash, Summer Scathach, Waver, Shiki, Support Waver. Kuro or Rider Kintoki work in place of Shiki, but I don't need to invest in another archer (have NP2 archuria) and I'm short golemballs for Kintoki. Requires a 50% NP charge CE on Shiki because she can only charge herself by 30% max.

I can also do it with a similar team using Saber Mordred but as mine is only NP1 she can't reliably clear the last wave. It works because does bonus damage to Santa Alter. This is theoretically faster since you wouldn't need to waste time using the swapper CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.