• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So uh, how much time would I be looking at if I wanted to reroll for Quetz? I like her design and want to get into FGO.
If you fail to get her by the 31st, she'll be part of the guaranteed SSR gacha during New Years. Roll the Rider one and pray on your luck (1:4 chance). It costs actual money though.

dimb

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, how much time would I be looking at if I wanted to reroll for Quetz? I like her design and want to get into FGO.
It would really depend on luck...but it'd probably be a pretty time consuming process. You'd probably be better off just buying a used starter account where someone rolled her.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
How the hell do you never run out of materials?
Cuz I usually only get to skill level 4 or 5, and then stop until I can get enough to max level at least 1 skill.

Every servant usually has only one or two skill at most that's worth maxing.

The only Servants that's I've maxed all three skills for are Jalter, Iskander, Waver (almost there), and soon Merlin~~~
Here's the picture for non believers.
banner_20181220_j9mu5.png
Yoooooooooooo

Gonna have to finish this campaign ASAP; it's been fantastic so far~~~

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Why Bodhisattva over Holy Night Supper or Halloween Princess for Ishtar?

Because I like to try for Buster brave chain memes.

At 300% she gets a Buster up at 40% and the rest of her buffs are attack buffs, not Buster buffs.

Basically an NPBB chain would melt people because with bodhi she gets a 20% attack up with 20% crit up, 50% attack up, and a 40% Buster up. And that's only what she applies to herself.

Last edited:

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017

At 300% she gets a Buster up at 40% and the rest of her buffs are attack buffs, not Buster buffs.

Basically an NPBB chain would melt people because with bodhi she gets a 20% attack up with 20% crit up, 50% attack up, and a 40% Buster up. And that's only what she applies to herself.
I'm just saying because NP damage and buffs are mulitplicative. It might be in your interest to try for mlb First Sunrise since it would give you the 20% Buster boost + 50% charge + all 2000 points in attack versus DB 1000 in attack.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just saying because NP damage and buffs are mulitplicative. It might be in your interest to try for mlb First Sunrise since it would give you the 20% Buster boost + 50% charge + all 2000 points in attack versus DB 1000 in attack.

I mean.

Asking me to MLB a 5* CE is a lot to ask for lol.

Also I just don't level up CEs. It's such a tedious thing to do.

Oct 25, 2017

Decided to roll after seeing this post, thanks! https://streamable.com/vaysf

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I think I have my team for the Assassin Pillar. Martha with Ox King, Sanzang with HNS (because I couldn't get the Princess drop), Waver with Bond CE, and Blonde. Use NP first turn, Assassin attacks, kills Martha (hopefully) because she's low level, bring in friend Merlin, NP again. According to the calc I should kill. Kind of long but that's the best I can do for now. I'll worry about the other nodes when that one dies. The only requirement is I need to get Sanzang to bond 9 before the end so guess it's full on farming time.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Ok I think I have my team for the Assassin Pillar. Martha with Ox King, Sanzang with HNS (because I couldn't get the Princess drop), Waver with Bond CE, and Blonde. Use NP first turn, Assassin attacks, kills Martha (hopefully) because she's low level, bring in friend Merlin, NP again. According to the calc I should kill. Kind of long but that's the best I can do for now. I'll worry about the other nodes when that one dies. The only requirement is I need to get Sanzang to bond 9 before the end so guess it's full on farming time.
How come? Why is Bond Level 9 required?

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Yea, Gorgon is gonna be a work-in-progress.

Outrageous mats requirements, for both ascending and skill maxing.

Not expecting to max her till late next year~~~

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I need to work on Sanzang's bond ASAP for that Assassin node. I should have planned better. :(

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Something I just realized about Babylon.

Did I miss it or did they ever explain what happened to Ibaraki? They said Fuuma and Amakusa died but Ibaraki just went off on her own. I assumed she'd show up at some point

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
What is Musashi's connection to this?

Also, do you think it's better to have Demonic Bodhisattva or fully-leveled MLB Halloween Princess/Holy Night Supper for Arash?
First Sunrise is on the New Year's banner with Musashi.

Also I would say Bodhisattva is probably better on Arash since he has a pretty strong overcharge effect.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Something I just realized about Babylon.

Did I miss it or did they ever explain what happened to Ibaraki? They said Fuuma and Amakusa died but Ibaraki just went off on her own. I assumed she'd show up at some point
They didn't explain it in-game, no. Though there was one story fight where you fought some "Mt. Ooe Bandit Survivors" or something like that. Nasu's blog revealed that she was off beyond Mt. Ebih preventing a resurrected Humbaba from joining the fight on the side of the goddesses. After you clear the Mt. Ebih free quest you get another one-time quest there where you can fight her. She drops 5 million QP.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Do the free quest at mount ebih lol

Bring your Mona Lisa CEs.
They didn't explain it in-game, no. Though there was one story fight where you fought some "Mt. Ooe Bandit Survivors" or something like that. Nasu's blog revealed that she was off beyond Mt. Ebih preventing a resurrected Humbaba from joining the fight on the side of the goddesses. After you clear the Mt. Ebih free quest you get another one-time quest there where you can fight her. She drops 5 million QP.

Awesome. I'll keep an eye out.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see why it would need to be though. It's not like this is a small game in the way.
I'm pretty sure one of the previous raids moved at a pace that seemed way faster than what the playerbase would put out iirc. So I could see them doing it again in the off chance we were to fail. It's stupid to think that we will though because it hasn't happened yet.

Baka_Bishie

Oct 26, 2017
So, I remember saying I didn't know how often I'd pop in here before when I introduced myself months ago... well, I guess this is proof enough of that, haha! Thing is, I've been busy as some of you know: I got a new job since I was last in the chat, so I have new motivation to spend all my hard earned money on bad civilization.

Outside of that, I've been spending a lot of time over the last several months working on trying to slowly level the skills of my 5* Servants in between events and Singularities, and while I'm not particularly happy with how much progress I've made, I'm at least happy that none of them feel particularly useless anymore (though the endless grind for Evil Bones will probably be what breaks me one day).

Camelot and Babylonia have been some really nice payoff for sticking with F/GO through it's earlier days, though I do look forward to taking things a bit easier once Solomon is over (at least, for a little while). Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hi, and wish you all luck on the next three limited Servants, as I'm sure they'll break us all before the end.

EDIT: I suppose it'd be useful if I share my ID and Support Units, as I don't expect anyone to go hunting through the last OT to find them. You can find me as "CallMeMaster" with the ID: 891,110,931. Whether or not this support list will be disrupted by the likes of Merlin, Musashi, or the Old Man, who can say. But if not, I hope they prove useful to somebody, such as they are.

spNPJaY.png

Last edited:

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of hell. I'm in Fang hell. So many of my main servants need Fangs for skills. Quetz, Lancer Artoria, MHX, and Drake all need 36 per skill.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Camelot and Babylonia have been some really nice payoff for sticking with F/GO through it's earlier days, though I do look forward to taking things a bit easier once Solomon is over (at least, for a little while). Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hi, and wish you all luck on the next three limited Servants, as I'm sure they'll break us all before the end.

Can't break me if I'm broken already.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just finished Babylon and wow yeah, that was legitimally very good. Big step above Camelot.

A bit bittersweet though since apparently we don't get anything on that level again. At least so far on jp.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
What I've heard from the lostbelt sounds incredibly good.

Definitely looking forward to CCC, Shinjuku and shimosa also.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Everything I've heard about the LBs is that they're notup to par with Babylon and maybe even Camelot. so we've basically peaked.

I'm sure they'll still be enjoyable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.