• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I try to do this but god damn does her NP do piss for damage at NP1.
Merlin's buffs will help her a bit, but yeah, she really wants NP2. If I throw enough ATK buffs on her it's pretty decent though even at NP1, and I know she'll get a bunch of critical stars on the second round to clean anything up (assuming the game gives me some of her cards).

The Onigashima re-run can't come soon enough though, definitely going to try to get that NP2.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean it's usually whether they come from mythology vs actual history. Or if they are from actual history but their legends include them having some form of divinity.

But then you get weird stuff like Santa alter who is a mythological creation basing herself on another mythological creation yet somehow isn't affected at all...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm learning more about history playing Fate/GO than I ever did attending school.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Japan bookstores basically advertise the actual literature fate characters are based on by printing out covers showcasing fate characters?

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Didn't Japan bookstores basically advertise the actual literature fate characters are based on by printing out covers showcasing fate characters?
Yes, some books were instant sell out because of it.
DnLjRqfVAAA-v7H

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I'd buy those books if they actually made full-on covers and not the little paper slip things

LV-426

Oct 29, 2017
Babalonia feels like it's taking forever to complete. On chapter 11. How many chapters are there?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly enough, I haven't seen anyone mention the fact that they didn't add subs to the one scene at the end like they said they would.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly enough, I haven't seen anyone mention the fact that they didn't add subs to the one scene at the end like they said they would.
This saddened me. Cleared they proved they could do it with Camelot, I was disappointed to not see the same treatment applied to Babylonia.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Looking at future banners and I'm gonna roll for King Hassan. If I have any leftover quartz I will roll for Dante. Afterwards, everything will go to saving up for Summer Fran and Illya.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't it the final battle (with Lancer Artoria)? My memory might be a hazy on what else was subtitled, but I know that one was.
In Camelot, Mash's dialogue during her NP and the first battle with Gawain was subtitled, I remember that.

I was asking what should have been subtitled in Babylonia?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
In Camelot, Mash's dialogue during her NP and the first battle with Gawain was subtitled, I remember that.

I was asking what should have been subtitled in Babylonia?
Oh, I gotcha.

Now that you mention it, there wasn't much post-battle talk in Babylonia, only short bits. But honestly, I'd like all in-battle dialogue to have subtitles (even the NP's themselves) now that we know it's possible. I just love that stuff like that, haha.

LV-426

Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry I'm not it's just I'm trying to finish this before the 20th so I can get the 30 SQ lol. Just feels like this one is really drawn out. I'm enjoying it though haha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry I'm not it's just I'm trying to finish this before the 20th so I can get the 30 SQ lol. Just feels like this one is really drawn out. I'm enjoying it though haha.
Just do what I did and stay up until 6AM running through it all!

(Don't do this, it's not healthy.)

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Been blasting the Gorgon and Babylon 2.0 map theme in the car all day.

Seriously interested in that Babylonia anime adaption. There's some kaiju-esque imagery towards the end of the campaign that I really need to see on the big screen.

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to an anime, lol

2019 needs to happen ASAP~~~

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ozymandias helps since he can make her Imperial Privilege buffs hit with his charge skill.
Ah yeah that's pretty solid. I would like to run Shiki with Lanling Wang, but alas I have to wait 2 years to do that.
Babalonia feels like it's taking forever to complete. On chapter 11. How many chapters are there?
I know how you feel. Once you get past I think section 12 or 13 it speeds up a lot. The chapters are either much shorter or the cutscenes just aren't as lore heavy. Numerically you're halfway but I would say you're a fair bit more than that.
People who skip cutscenes are the worst type of civilizations.
I skip event cutscenes and watched them afterwards. I don't have as a much free time as y'all so I'm not going to waste precious farming time on usually sub par stories.

reedscam

Oct 27, 2017
I play this game pretty casually off and on from launch (I re-rolled for Arturia of all things >_>). Played through the story, dabbled in events sometimes, and spun the wheel for servants I liked.

I finished Babylonia last night, and the whole last couple of missions in that game were pretty damned crazy. I figured I would play through a couple of rounds before bed and ended up staying awake for 3 hours polishing off the story. Both this singularity and Camelot were great to pretty awesome to play through, and I'm super hyped for Solomon now. I can't believe after all this time they're about to finish this arc (...they're going to finish it, right?)

Just wanted to shoot off my thoughts into the corners of the internet somewhere. I tend to lurk this thread a fair bit and have gotten a lot of useful information here, so thanks for that!

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Tearing through Babylonia right now. I made it up to Section 14 and will probably try to get up to 17 or 18 before I call it a night.

Man, both this and Camelot are such improvements over the previous singularities it's not even funny.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So just a stray musing.

What are the chances that at some point, we will switch to a new protagonist after we committed a heroic sacrifice, and then, at some point in the new arc, they will throw up a banner for Heroic spirit, gudako.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Where does FGO even go from here?

Camelot and Babylonia are such drastic improvements over the other singularities, to the point that it's actually laughable. The escalation, especially lore-wise, is so crazy.

Soloman campaign is probably gonna live up to expectations and dial it up a notch, but I have no idea what to expect after that.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Where does FGO even go from here?

Camelot and Babylonia are such drastic improvements over the other singularities, to the point that it's actually laughable. The escalation, especially lore-wise, is so crazy.

Soloman campaign is probably gonna live up to expectations and dial it up a notch, but I have no idea what to expect after that.

The epic of remnant stuff seems pretty up and down but the lostbelt get kinda crazy.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Google translation of the book summary.
"I am a god of death - working the job of killing a servant" --- There used to be a big war back then. The war ended and the world became peaceful. Everyone now has "Holy Grail" and summon a servant denoted by fate. Only one girl, Erichse Uzu, does not have it. The girl encounters a servant boy who was last summoned in the world. But she still does not know her fate.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
A female protagonist who's not a servant or game character...I'm down for that. The only other ones I can think of off the top of my head are Prototype and Prisma Illya.

Status
Not open for further replies.